westmeath hunt terrier and lurcher show

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just returned from the above show and would like to point out a few issues that arose during the show.     First been the price at the gate, I feel I ripped them off cause they only charged

Some serious dogs at that show and in my opinion both dogs that were crowned terrier an lurcher champion onda day rightly deserved there titles well done graham, an well done to the owner of that Russ

Would agree whole heartily, Kevin M knows how to put on a good show. The weather was just right for the occassion, and the judging in both rings was superb. Both these men knew their dogs,and was firm

anyone else come home with a sunburn? :icon_redface:

I had to go home and go on the beer,you insulted my dog and when i tried to chat you up you insulted me,drove me to drink did,lol,cg it was nice to meet you even though you dont know me.

anyone else come home with a sunburn? :icon_redface:

I had to go home and go on the beer,you insulted my dog and when i tried to chat you up you insulted me,drove me to drink did,lol,cg it was nice to meet you even though you dont know me.

:tongue2: which dog was that?

im a cantankerous fooker at the best of times :laugh:

fantastic day out, met a few good lads, some great dogs on show, well done graham credit to you, i will def be going back next year, a real working dog show at working mans prices(well apart from the price of the jackets that were being sold from that wee red vw van):tongue2:

Edited by jf1970

fantastic day out, met a few good lads, some great dogs on show, well done graham credit to you, i will def be going back next year, a real working dog show at working mans prices(well apart from the price of the jackets that were being sold from that wee red vw van):tongue2:

a good job i dont have a vw van or id think that was aimed at me :hmm:

:laugh: oh f**k :doh: i should have went to spec savers.:laugh::icon_redface:

ahh he must have bein so taken back by the beauty in the chair he never noticed it was a maroon berlingo :tongue2:

ahh he must have bein so taken back by the beauty in the chair he never noticed it was a maroon berlingo :tongue2:

ya sweet talking sweetie ya :kiss: :laugh:

:laugh: oh f**k :doh: i should have went to spec savers.:laugh::icon_redface:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: