Belgium Bans the Burqa.

Who cares TBH. Let them wear it.

Cant say on one hand ban someones culture, beliefs and tradition whilst on the other hand throw a hissy fit when hunting gets banned etc.

Just makes them a more easily identifiable target :ninja: for :vava: ...... :whistling:

FTB

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i give a fcuk,       I just wish we would take on some of these laws, And stop make things so easy for every fcuker eles instead of our self, My kids cant sing bla bla black sheep anymore fo

In our progressive western paradise, we have:   made it legal for grown men to bugger boys of 16   Let our youth fall into drugs, crime, sexual disease and have serious issues about self worth  

If you're not willing to show your face in public don't go out in public. It really is that simple.

Posted Images

Well you want the veil banned as it 'offends' you.

Same shit.

Well, I too want them banned in this country, not because it offends me. But because if I (a white male) were to cover my face in public, people would be not tolerate it. It we would be interpreted as a sign of suspicion, but because a dark pigmented women does it, it's OK!?

I'm not having a go at the Islamic faith, I'm simply pointing out that this country puts the politically sensitive citizens (I.E: Middle Easterns of a certain religion) before the native people of this country. Which I might add is a total and utter farce.

• Like 1

Simple,lets all "mask up" and then its fair.

My lad got pulled for driving with a hoodie,yet these women can drive about wearing a mask :blink:

ideation,why dont we just convert and have done with it,im sure that would make you and your mate undipaki very happy.

Ha ha your a funny guy you should be on th TV..

Funny that i didnt realise a pakkistani would like my sense of humour :hmm:

Yeah thick c**ts always make me laugh :thumbs:

You defend a rabid sex cult started by a nonce,who's evil twisted followers want to outbreed us and ultimatly want to turn the whole world into a depraved opressive inhumane society and im a "THICK c**t" :blink:

As for wife beating in islam,

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/003-wife-beating.htm

Thank f**k arseholes like you are a small minority,keep stamping your feet and telling lies,it wont stop the final outcome,shame you werent in Norway.

The more you speak, the more ignorant you sound. My guess is you really know f**k all about Islam, or much else, but you just collect together the rantings and ravings of others and rehash them as your own thoughts and beliefs. No one here is 'defending; muslims or islam, just pointing out some of the flaws (massive) in what you say.

You sound like a f*****g crank to be honest "rabid sex cult started by a nonce who's evil followers. . . ." i mean listen to yourself? You clearly have issues mate.

To be honest thank f**k nutters like you are in the minority, or at least are balless enough to just sit at home ranting in a P.C, otherwise our country would be in an even worse state.

Aye, shame we were not in Norway for the right wing, conservative, christian nut bag, to kill us, a long with a load of innocent kids.

Role model of yours is he???

you asked him to show you where in the koran it said it was ok to beat your wife and he has . you realy dont like being proved wrong do you :icon_redface:

My lad got pulled for driving with a hoodie,yet these women can drive about wearing a mask :blink:

ideation,why dont we just convert and have done with it,im sure that would make you and your mate undipaki very happy.

You defend a rabid sex cult started by a nonce,who's evil twisted followers want to outbreed us and ultimatly want to turn the whole world into a depraved opressive inhumane society and im a "THICK c**t" :blink:

Thank f**k arseholes like you are a small minority,keep stamping your feet and telling lies,it wont stop the final outcome,shame you werent in Norway.

The more you speak, the more ignorant you sound. My guess is you really know f**k all about Islam, or much else, but you just collect together the rantings and ravings of others and rehash them as your own thoughts and beliefs. No one here is 'defending; muslims or islam, just pointing out some of the flaws (massive) in what you say.

You sound like a f*****g crank to be honest "rabid sex cult started by a nonce who's evil followers. . . ." i mean listen to yourself? You clearly have issues mate.

To be honest thank f**k nutters like you are in the minority, or at least are balless enough to just sit at home ranting in a P.C, otherwise our country would be in an even worse state.

Aye, shame we were not in Norway for the right wing, conservative, christian nut bag, to kill us, a long with a load of innocent kids.

you asked him to show you where in the koran it said it was ok to beat your wife and he has . you realy dont like being proved wrong do you :icon_redface:

To be fair mate, i read it, it's a line in the Quran which implies that in certain cases, you can beat some women? I don't agree with that, but the bible is the same, a lot of stuff is in there which the average christian does not agree with or follow, only the f*****g nut bags follow the bible or quran to the letter.

How many muslim men beat their wives?

How many christians gun down 80 + students?

As for not liking being proved wrong, well it makes a refreshing change from always being right, but unfortunately not something i get to experience much on here.

I was hoping that the guy would engage in a discourse on islamic culture and theology, rather than just sticking up a website where he gets his info. . . . .

Milwrjr - no it is not because they have darker skin. . . . it's because it is a part of their culture and does not harm us in any way. You might not 'like' it, but it doesn't actually have any adverse affect on your life what so ever, and so banning it is absurd.

How exactly does this country put muslims before it's own citizens? Because you cannot go out wearing a ski mask, but islamic women can wear a Burkha? That's just retarded mate.

To be fair mate, i read it, it's a line in the Quran which implies that in certain cases, you can beat some women? I don't agree with that, but the bible is the same, a lot of stuff is in there which the average christian does not agree with or follow, only the f*****g nut bags follow the bible or quran to the letter.

How many muslim men beat their wives?

How many christians gun down 80 + students?

As for not liking being proved wrong, well it makes a refreshing change from always being right, but unfortunately not something i get to experience much on here.

I was hoping that the guy would engage in a discourse on islamic culture and theology, rather than just sticking up a website where he gets his info. . . . .

Milwrjr - no it is not because they have darker skin. . . . it's because it is a part of their culture and does not harm us in any way. You might not 'like' it, but it doesn't actually have any adverse affect on your life what so ever, and so banning it is absurd.

How exactly does this country put muslims before it's own citizens? Because you cannot go out wearing a ski mask, but islamic women can wear a Burkha? That's just retarded mate.

i,m sure your right most of the time,,being as interlectual as you are must be a real burdon,especially on thl :notworthy:

Well, I wouldn't call it retarded.

It seems almost every time I bother to read a paper there is another instance of ethnic minorities being put first. Remember that government day care place that turned away non minority children (I.E: White-British children) ? I'd call that an instance where the minorities were put before the natives.

There are (providing the person has done research) many cases similar to the aforementioned.

It's a fact that the government is being put in the spot-light on the world stage on their immigration policies, forcing them to consider their position, and eventually having to be more sympathetic where immigrants are concerned. Take that outspoken Islamic extremist, the cleric (who's name escapes me), we won't send him back to his homeland after he is found guilty of inciting racial hatred, because if he does return home, he will be killed. Well too f*****g bad. Why the f**k should Britain have to keep this c**t because he's been a naughty boy back home, and he isn't even thankful to be here. He wants our way of life destroyed.

The fact of the mater is, with increasing pressure on our governments immigration plans, the immigrants are getting Britain on a silver f*****g platter.

• Like 1

Well, I wouldn't call it retarded.

It seems almost every time I bother to read a paper there is another instance of ethnic minorities being put first. Remember that government day care place that turned away non minority children (I.E: White-British children) ? I'd call that an instance where the minorities were put before the natives.

There are (providing the person has done research) many cases similar to the aforementioned.

It's a fact that the government is being put in the spot-light on the world stage on their immigration policies, forcing them to consider their position, and eventually having to be more sympathetic where immigrants are concerned. Take that outspoken Islamic extremist, the cleric (who's name escapes me), we won't send him back to his homeland after he is found guilty of inciting racial hatred, because if he does return home, he will be killed. Well too f*****g bad. Why the f**k should Britain have to keep this c**t because he's been a naughty boy back home, and he isn't even thankful to be here. He wants our way of life destroyed.

The fact of the mater is, with increasing pressure on our governments immigration plans, the immigrants are getting Britain on a silver f*****g platter.

I know what you are saying man, but i wouldnt always believe what the papers say, especially the papers who quite clearly wear their agendas on their sleeves, if you do some research yourself and come up with some stuff, then i would be a lot more inclined to listen to what you are saying.

A lot of the descisions made, are made by some f*****g cretin somewhere, usually in local council, rather than 'government'.

I agree with what you are saying about that fecking cleric, he's a divi and needs filling in, but he is not representative of the majority of Muslims, as many would like folk to believe. He is an extremist, something that exists in all religious (and political / social groups), it's just the Islamic ones are in the spotlight at the moment.

My big issue is lumping all muslims or all immigrants together.

I mean it's like saying, all black folk are crack heads who will jack your car, all irish people are thick, all salukis can't retrieve, all bull x's are crap on rabbits, all dogmen are poachers etc etc etc. . . .. . the world just isn't like that.

Most muslims just want to get on with life, toe the line and follow the rules, and keep to their own customs and religious practices as long as they are not harming anyone (i.e wearing a face veil).

Most of them do not sit at home dreaming about the death of the 'infidel' and how they can take over the world!

And yes Greg . . .. . it hurts.

Cant say on one hand ban someones culture, beliefs and tradition whilst on the other hand throw a hissy fit when hunting gets banned etc.

Just makes them a more easily identifiable target :ninja: for :vava: ...... :whistling:

FTB

exactly,some hypocrites here.

it should be obvious by now that what we help create to be used against who some have been convinced is the enemy,will also be used against us if and when our rulers see fit.

FTB

exactly,some hypocrites here.

it should be obvious by now that what we help create to be used against who some have been convinced is the enemy,will also be used against us if and when our rulers see fit.

Ah someone who can see the bigger picture :thumbs: Brace yourself for what will come on the back of the Oslo attrocity.

Well you want the veil banned as it 'offends' you.

Same shit.

Well, I too want them banned in this country, not because it offends me. But because if I (a white male) were to cover my face in public, people would be not tolerate it. It we would be interpreted as a sign of suspicion, but because a dark pigmented women does it, it's OK!?

I'm not having a go at the Islamic faith, I'm simply pointing out that this country puts the politically sensitive citizens (I.E: Middle Easterns of a certain religion) before the native people of this country. Which I might add is a total and utter farce.

I can see where your coming from mate,but 2 wrongs dont make a right do they?

as far as security goes,as technology advances i doubt we'll rely on recognising peoples faces soon anyway.

• Like 1

No he doesn,t but he is wrong