Belgium Bans the Burqa.

Ive enjoyed your educated posts on this subject Steve, i think theres British Muslims tiring of the mass influx of scrounging Migrants, somthing has to give very soon im sure.

You can only push a Nation so far before it blows

ATB Dougie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i give a fcuk,       I just wish we would take on some of these laws, And stop make things so easy for every fcuker eles instead of our self, My kids cant sing bla bla black sheep anymore fo

In our progressive western paradise, we have:   made it legal for grown men to bugger boys of 16   Let our youth fall into drugs, crime, sexual disease and have serious issues about self worth  

If you're not willing to show your face in public don't go out in public. It really is that simple.

Posted Images

Religious, racist and personal views aside.......

If Muslims are allowed to wear burka's that cover their faces in public then everybody else should be allowed to wear a balaclava or motorcycle helmet..... Were not so they shouldn't be.

Everybody is banging on about equality and having the same rights and laws.

I've got my own personal views and they are pretty much right winged but it's not fr discussing on here.

I searched this topic as when I was working today I seen a lady(could have been a man for all I could see) wearing a full burka sat outside the shop and every part of their body was covered. It dawned on me how intimidating it must. Not long ago they was saying how everybody who wears a hoody is a thug and if the cops seen somebody with a hood they would suspect the worst. Nobody was whining on about right and wrong then was they. I wear hoodies and when I was younger and I seen an old lady or gent walking towards us we all took our hoods down and made sure we were extra polite to expel the reputation.

Muslims in Britain shouldn't be allowed to wear burka's if the common briton can't wear a balaclava. End of. There is no

Argument in my eyes.

Religious, racist and personal views aside.......

If Muslims are allowed to wear burka's that cover their faces in public then everybody else should be allowed to wear a balaclava or motorcycle helmet..... Were not so they shouldn't be.

Everybody is banging on about equality and having the same rights and laws.

I've got my own personal views and they are pretty much right winged but it's not fr discussing on here.

I searched this topic as when I was working today I seen a lady(could have been a man for all I could see) wearing a full burka sat outside the shop and every part of their body was covered. It dawned on me how intimidating it must. Not long ago they was saying

http://uk.toluna.com/MyAccount.aspxhow everybody who wears a hoody is a thug and if the cops seen somebody with a hood they would suspect the worst. Nobody was whining on about right and wrong then was they. I wear hoodies and when I was younger and seen an old lady or gent walking towards us we all took our hoods down and made sure we were extra polite to expel the reputation

Muslims in Britain shouldn't be allowed to wear burka's if the common briton can't wear a balaclava. End of. There is no

Argument in my eyes.

As far as I'm aware it's not illegal to wear a balaclava.

http://youtu.be/HQXBZU1bx0s

This vid illustrates what the muslims are actually using the burqua for,a political tool.

The important point is when she attended the interview for the teaching job she didnt wear the burqua even though she was interviewed by a Mr Smith face to face,then she turns up for work wearing a tent,expecting everything to be allright.

Apparently she can be selective about when she wears it?