pre ban foxhunting with the wrecking crew

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

broke round mouth on this'' turned out to be 13ft.. :sick:..   two good dogs''   heres a roe' caught alive' by the lad' holding it'' just dove on it streight out the van' we put it over

thay dont catch them in there area mate'' lol therse a lot ov time driving traveling n fuel all put int there catch rates'' wev drove 4 hours many times befour a lamp was even turned on''

here here real hunters not no keyboard hunters like a lot on here

Posted Images

I'm sure that black and white dog is no longer around but I'd break my back to get a stud from his lines that could work close to what he did. :thumbs:

are you talkin about spud mate or a dog of 1 of the other photos

The dog in the first and last pic. I don't know about their names because anytime I hear "The Wrecking Crew" it makes me laugh, reminds me of being a kid making up "gang names". I don't mean to offend anyone but that's the truth.

• Like 1

I've heard there wasn't owt macky couldn't call in ! Busher do you remember Shoe ? How was that bred mate ?

i do mate' very well' she was my mates dog' 'PYE' BREED'.... not shure how she was breed meaning percentage'' but she looked like a very strong half cross' game as owt' n good round the holes... :thumbs:

lads ill bring a fox as close as u want it but there is no excuse for that dog being so tin :thumbdown:

I agree with you mate about that pic what has just been put on ,but I have never seen or been out with it and there is no excuse for a dog to be in such a bad condition

i do mate' very well' she was my mates dog' 'PYE' BREED'.... not shure how she was breed meaning percentage'' but she looked like a very strong half cross' game as owt' n good round the holes... :thumbs:

She certainly was, I had the pleasure a long time ago with your pal ! She didn't mind the sharp end at all ! Spot on

Atb

Busher or mackay do any of use reconise this dog

spudd.jpg

how olds that dog mate'' n is it a recent pic'' or is it some years old...

the dog was about 5 2 or 3 year back and that pic is off 2 year ago. The reason dog was so thin as the dog went missing one night whilst lamping the dog ended up killing a herd of show sheep and was took into the kennels where they castrated him the b*****ds that pic was took 2 days after he came out the kennels, he was in there for 2 weeks so the lad had a huge bill for a skinny castated dog

He killed a herd of sheep and your moaning because he was took into kennells and castrated,are you for real,he was lucky he was'nt pts and who ever owned it served with i would say a very healty bill for the sheep.

• Like 1

He killed a herd of sheep and your moaning because he was took into kennells and castrated,are you for real,he was lucky he was'nt pts and who ever owned it served with i would say a very healty bill for the sheep.

whos moanin you tit it werent my dog so i couldnt give a shit

No your wrong the kennels had him up for adopition luckly the lad found out and got him back. And no bill for the sheep