pre ban foxhunting with the wrecking crew

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

broke round mouth on this'' turned out to be 13ft.. :sick:..   two good dogs''   heres a roe' caught alive' by the lad' holding it'' just dove on it streight out the van' we put it over

thay dont catch them in there area mate'' lol therse a lot ov time driving traveling n fuel all put int there catch rates'' wev drove 4 hours many times befour a lamp was even turned on''

here here real hunters not no keyboard hunters like a lot on here

Posted Images

thanks mate but its good dogs that do the work but calling foxes is art in its self

yes it certainly is mate but catching foxes doubled dogs dont have to be all that not slateing you an your crew but in my honest opinion when dogs a run doubled up over a period of time they become accustom to it and run as a team this results in dogs that dont know how to deal with them alone and come unstuck obviously not ALL dogs but a fair few

again not starting an argument just what ive found whats your opinions lads

regards

If you aint got a dog good enough you double it up,last time i looked a good fox was about twenty odd pound?

thanks mate but its good dogs that do the work but calling foxes is art in its self

yes it certainly is mate but catching foxes doubled dogs dont have to be all that not slateing you an your crew but in my honest opinion when dogs a run doubled up over a period of time they become accustom to it and run as a team this results in dogs that dont know how to deal with them alone and come unstuck obviously not ALL dogs but a fair few

regards

If you aint got a dog good enough you double it up,last time i looked a good fox was about twenty odd pound?

and can turn on a sixpence these lads are out to do a job and running lots of fox and culling big numbers "preban"look at he pics no doubt the dogs dnt need doubling up but with the amount of control these lads do why not spread the load rather than haveing sore dogs (cracking job lads)

regards

and can turn on a sixpence these lads are out to do a job and running lots of fox and culling big numbers "preban"look at he pics no doubt the dogs dnt need doubling up but with the amount of control these lads do why not spread the load rather than haveing sore dogs (cracking job lads)

Either that or let average dogs look good

regards

them dogs do not need doubling up ,it is just for big numbers but if you have an average dog i am sure i can find you one to run with it ?

regards

pmsl double it up, lol