pre ban foxhunting with the wrecking crew

Im sure theres a dog called danny on there aswell think its a sandy dog, cause on the copy i have a dog grabs somthing it shouldnt lol and some one shouts i hope danny dont get on that lol lol

is it the red n white one?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

broke round mouth on this'' turned out to be 13ft.. :sick:..   two good dogs''   heres a roe' caught alive' by the lad' holding it'' just dove on it streight out the van' we put it over

thay dont catch them in there area mate'' lol therse a lot ov time driving traveling n fuel all put int there catch rates'' wev drove 4 hours many times befour a lamp was even turned on''

here here real hunters not no keyboard hunters like a lot on here

Posted Images

now that is some top calling there mate who ever say this and that avnt a clue them dogs seem to be doing there job very well add be happy if my dog got 8 fox,s in a week never mind a night happy hunting mate

Im sure theres a dog called danny on there aswell think its a sandy dog, cause on the copy i have a dog grabs somthing it shouldnt lol and some one shouts i hope danny dont get on that lol lol

is it the red n white one?

yeah it was the red and white dog danny

and yes it was me that shouted, and it was a big mouse

• Like 1

I THINK ITS A GREAT TOPIC AND SOME GOOD PICTURES,

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD FOX DOG PRE BAN HOW MANY FOXES A SEASON BE IT SINGLE DOUBLE WHAT EVER,6,7,WHAT NUMBER DO YOU LADS PUT ON A DOG THEN HE/SHE IS WORTHY OF BREEDING AND GOES DOWN IN THE HALL OF FAME???

Guest joball

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD FOX DOG PRE BAN HOW MANY FOXES A SEASON BE IT SINGLE DOUBLE WHAT EVER,6,7,WHAT NUMBER DO YOU LADS PUT ON A DOG THEN HE/SHE IS WORTHY OF BREEDING AND GOES DOWN IN THE HALL OF FAME???

Ask your daddy!

:thumbs:

Ask your daddy!

hes not interested in fox he said they taste shit :thumbs:

Edited by windyhill
  • Like 2

come on surely some one knows what number of fox a season is a good fox dog even what number in a night night after night without being damaged,i read a few pages back the krew had 14 one night how many dogs where that with????? and what time of year,?

in a good season 200+ catching 8,9, and 10

• Like 1

just out of interest but how many of use would be out lamping im not trowing a dig its just i try be on my own when im going places i shouldn be at one stage in the video i think i counted 5 of ya

The reason there has been so many of us is coz there a good set of lads, know what there doing and enjoy the sport.

Its a skill to use a lamp, call and know when to slip the dogs at the right time.

Does that answer your question?

• Like 1