All in one day

what is the biggest variety of game you have took in the same day? Doesn't need to be all with a dog but would prefer. I remember lamping for rabbits with the mate when his wife went into labour just as I got the first rabbit. It was after midnight so I'm counting it lol. I then went out that morning for whities, got 4, a hare, and a deer too :boogie: On the way back the dog nailed a patridge :toast: When I went in to see the newborn and told the mate what had happened, the look of disappoinment on his face cos he missed out was priceless. The scowl on his wifes face cos of his was brilliant too lol.

Rabbit, white hare, brown hare, deer and partridge all within 24hrs.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice bag I don't know what it is but I'm never as impressed with what a shooter gets compared to a dog.

you will not get more mixed than this,, all out one set,,, we mite has well sdd bin ferreting a pet shop.......

Posted Images

had a good few days doing drive by's in the early 90's,, pheasant , partrige, duck , goose, squirrel, rabbit , and hare,, all in a couple of hours with the 410 :thumbs:

with the dog , rabbit hare and deer in a morning, done that a few times,,, but its been a few years since i done this , with my old dogs :thumbs:

heres a big mixed bag taken in one night, by me and these two dodgy looking fellas, netted the trout first as soon as it was dark,,, then lamped the bunnys

pics33003.jpg

heres a mixed bag from a pest control job on a golf course one morning

PICS130006.jpg

heres a big mixed bag taken in one night, by me and these two dodgy looking fellas, netted the trout first as soon as it was dark,,, then lamped the bunnys

pics33003.jpg

heres a mixed bag from a pest control job on a golf course one morning

PICS130006.jpg

there some size of trout.