All in one day

these [WAS ALL SHOT]on leagle ground, and not at nite,, 4 hares 37 rabbs 2 munts 1 roe,, and pics not brill but their his a partrige in their some where,,,,,,

RM,

From here and other forums, you certainly get behind the game, well done.

Rich

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice bag I don't know what it is but I'm never as impressed with what a shooter gets compared to a dog.

you will not get more mixed than this,, all out one set,,, we mite has well sdd bin ferreting a pet shop.......

Posted Images

IDDITION WHAT THE LIKES OF THIS WINDY, SAYS, DOSE NOT PUT ANY BODY TO ANY CRIME,,NOT THAT ANY 1 HAS A CRIME TO HIDE,,IFF ANY THING YOUR BRINGING THINGS TO LIGHT WHEN NO ONE HAS DONE OWT WRONG,,SHAWLY IFF WINDY SAYS THERE SOME NICE DEER TO BE ADD ON THE SHETLANDS IT DONT MEAN TO SAY ME OR ANY ONE ELSE HIS GOING TO POACH THEM....AND WHAT I DO HIS ALL BACKED UP BYE GROUND I CAN SHOOT ON AND THE CHAP WHO SHOOTS THE VARIETY OF GAME ON THE PICS,HAS ALL HIS TICKETS TO SUIT THE JOB,,,,,,,LIKE EVERY ONE ON HERE,,

Edited by robert michem

heres a big mixed bag taken in one night, by me and these two dodgy looking fellas, netted the trout first as soon as it was dark,,, then lamped the bunnys

pics33003.jpg

heres a mixed bag from a pest control job on a golf course one morning

PICS130006.jpg

looks a good couple of outings there tomo. :thumbs:

IDDITION WHAT THE LIKES OF THIS WINDY, SAYS, DOSE NOT PUT ANY BODY TO ANY CRIME,,NOT THAT ANY 1 HAS A CRIME TO HIDE,,IFF ANY THING YOUR BRINGING THINGS TO LIGHT WHEN NO ONE HAS DONE OWT WRONG,,SHAWLY IFF WINDY SAYS THERE SOME NICE DEER TO BE ADD ON THE SHETLANDS IT DONT MEAN TO SAY ME OR ANY ONE ELSE HIS GOING TO POACH THEM....AND WHAT I DO HIS ALL BACKED UP BYE GROUND I CAN SHOOT ON AND THE CHAP WHO SHOOTS THE VARIETY OF GAME,HAS ALL HIS TICKETS TO SUIT THE JOB,,,,,,,LIKE EVERY ONE ON HERE,,

What you on about mate? I was talking about the fish.

IDDITION WHAT THE LIKES OF THIS WINDY, SAYS, DOSE NOT PUT ANY BODY TO ANY CRIME,,NOT THAT ANY 1 HAS A CRIME TO HIDE,,IFF ANY THING YOUR BRINGING THINGS TO LIGHT WHEN NO ONE HAS DONE OWT WRONG,,SHAWLY IFF WINDY SAYS THERE SOME NICE DEER TO BE ADD ON THE SHETLANDS IT DONT MEAN TO SAY ME OR ANY ONE ELSE HIS GOING TO POACH THEM....AND WHAT I DO HIS ALL BACKED UP BYE GROUND I CAN SHOOT ON AND THE CHAP WHO SHOOTS THE VARIETY OF GAME,HAS ALL HIS TICKETS TO SUIT THE JOB,,,,,,,LIKE EVERY ONE ON HERE,,

What you on about mate? I was talking about the fish.

I think both of us were talking about windyhills "we go up kettelwell a lot with me uncle and catch them numbers easy with landing nets in the stock ponds" comment nothing about the pictures...

SO WHY WAS IT UNDER PICS OF TOMOS FISH, LIKE I SAID WHAT WINDY PUTS THATS UP TO HIM,, BUT IT DONT MEAN TO SAY TOMOS FISH COME FROM THEIR,,

because when windy replied with what he said he must have clicked reply to tomos post and i replied to what he said meaning that both posts were above, no one has said anything about where tomos fish came from.

Edited by lapin2008

there his sod all wants aleagle with any pics on here so far,,fish from 20 year ago or more,the evidence has bin eaton,,,

Read the tense of windyhills post.

i was a young lad we used to go there me my sister and uncle about 11 yrs ago,

he had it down to a fine art with his net just after they shut the gates and went home we had to sit around watching out for him and let him know if anyone was about,

me dad said he always came back with £200 worth of fish and sold them to the local pubs around here,

sorry not putting anyone at risk i have not got a clue where tomo caught his or how just commenting a nice picture and telling of my experiance on good numbers

Edited by windyhill

good post baw,, i like to here and look at pics what folk get up to,,, will be on here all day now,,lol

Cheers pal, I'm the same :thumbs:

Tomo, dances, RM :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Love the fish photo tomo, shell suit n all :tongue2: