All in one day

think the must rabbits i,ve had with 3 dogs 76 rabbitts ,had 50+ a few times ,had 7 foxes in 1 days diggin session,think most hares in 1 session with 2 dogs on the lamp 10+,roes 2 in 1 night,and had a few mixed bags with all above a few times .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice bag I don't know what it is but I'm never as impressed with what a shooter gets compared to a dog.

you will not get more mixed than this,, all out one set,,, we mite has well sdd bin ferreting a pet shop.......

Posted Images

Guest dances

had deer, fox, hare and rabbit a few times with the dogs before the f*****g stupid ban.

P2180012.jpg

also had :

- pheasant, rabbit, hare

- partidge, deer amd fox

- fox, deer and hare

heres a big mixed bag taken in one night, by me and these two dodgy looking fellas, netted the trout first as soon as it was dark,,, then lamped the bunnys

pics33003.jpg

heres a mixed bag from a pest control job on a golf course one morning

PICS130006.jpg

thats a nice picture we go up kettelwell a lot with me uncle and catch them numbers easy with landing nets in the stock ponds :thumbs:

heres a big mixed bag taken in one night, by me and these two dodgy looking fellas, netted the trout first as soon as it was dark,,, then lamped the bunnys

pics33003.jpg

PICS130006.jpg

thats a nice picture we go up kettelwell a lot with me uncle and catch them numbers easy with landing nets in the stock ponds :thumbs:

You're a genius mate. . . .

pics33003.jpg

PICS130006.jpg

Mate!!! ffs the internet is not as anonymous as you might think. be more careful