rescued pup

well,i got home from work tonight and had a phone call off my brother,saying that he was working in a council flat today and they had a lurcher pup there that was shut in a toilet,and thats where it lived!!!!! Anyway,we went back round there earlier and took the pup away,the woman there said she didnt want iy anyway!:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

she said he is 5 months old and when i saw him it looks like he has never been out of that small toilet,he has sores all on his legs and is really flat footed and when i took him for a short walk he was all wobbly and to be honest looked like he doesnt know how to walk!! He looks like a saluki whippet greyhound and im going to put some time into him and try to sort the poor little fecker out! Will let you all know how he gets on! atb shushy :thumbs:

post-52472-0-46087100-1310591859_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Good man. Yes most of us would do the same but theres plenty who wouldnt too! With a bit of good grub down its neck, worming, jabbing, exersize, socalizing and above all patience that little fella has the potential to be a bloody good dog! Keep us updated please?

Someone I know took on a pup in a similar state to that one: he was advised to give it Vitamin C tablets and plenty of minced beef. Obviously it needs a lot more than that. A good balanced diet, either in the form of a top quality puppy food, or a good raw diet which includes bone in the form of chicken wings, carcases, and breast of lamb. Something else which will do the pup a lot of good is Homeopathic Calc Phos which you can get from Holland and Barrett Health Food shops. This is very good for bone growth and general boost to the growing skeleton. If you give Vit C I wouldn't give more than 100mg per day.

I'm so glad I never found this pup or I'd probably be inside by now :censored: :censored: :censored: Hope he comes good for you. I wouldn't take him for walks for at least a fortnight, just let him learn how to move his legs properly in your back yard or garden for the time being. I doubt he's vaccinated either. Good luck.

Someone I know took on a pup in a similar state to that one: he was advised to give it Vitamin C tablets and plenty of minced beef. Obviously it needs a lot more than that. A good balanced diet, either in the form of a top quality puppy food, or a good raw diet which includes bone in the form of chicken wings, carcases, and breast of lamb. Something else which will do the pup a lot of good is Homeopathic Calc Phos which you can get from Holland and Barrett Health Food shops. This is very good for bone growth and general boost to the growing skeleton. If you give Vit C I wouldn't give more than 100mg per day.

I'm so glad I never found this pup or I'd probably be inside by now :censored: :censored: :censored: Hope he comes good for you. I wouldn't take him for walks for at least a fortnight, just let him learn how to move his legs properly in your back yard or garden for the time being. I doubt he's vaccinated either. Good luck.

thanks for that skycat.Hes off to the vets tomorrow for a jab and general look at. He will get plenty of good grub and i use dorwest stuff for my other dogs so he can have some of that too.hopefully a bit of patience and sensible excercise etc should fetch him on .Im hoping its not too late to get him back up on his toes abit,but time will tell im sure :thumbs:

And i know what you mean,some people just shouldnt own dogs.