• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont know how you stand but i think its more of a case of a male copper showing off in front of a female copper. they most probably would of nicked you if they could.   should try mugging people

who the fcuk are the gavvers to talk about dogs when one of there own leaves police dogs in a car to die in the heat (same officer TWICE) tossers i will still be running my dog like that !

who the fcuk are the gavvers to talk about dogs when one of there own leaves police dogs in a car to die in the heat (same officer TWICE) tossers i will still be running my dog like that ! :gunsmilie:

If only I rembered that one at the time!

That device with the spring looks good and for £15 it ant worth making your own.

Baldock, even if you get the device, the bottom line is, you were stopped by a copper being arsey, now no matter what you get to comply, if he pops up again all he'll see is you, the bike and the dog. Same situation and the bother of being stopped. If it was me, i'd simply look for a quieter road or lane for the month or two your gonna do it. :thumbs:

Bollocks to the bike riding get the dog to run up the side of the van. I run mine at 15 mph off the lead up the industrial estate after closing he just keeps up the side of me. Do it 2 -3 times a week when it starts to cool off to warm this weather. Remember to much road work can make a dog footsore don't over do it. Atb Tubba

Bollocks to the bike riding get the dog to run up the side of the van. I run mine at 15 mph off the lead up the industrial estate after closing he just keeps up the side of me. Do it 2 -3 times a week when it starts to cool off to warm this weather. Remember to much road work can make a dog footsore don't over do it. Atb Tubba

Iv never been a fan of running dogs up the side of moters, Iv got plenty of land I can do it but to me you dont notice how hard a dogs working,

seen dogs over worked and seazed up. I just like to pick a dogs feet up not too fast. couple of dogs messing about I prefur for faster work myself, but thats only what I think could well be wrong.

NOTHING BETTER, to get a dogs fitness up, dog trotting along side the bike, I do this type of exercise, about 6 miles

the dog is doing a nice fast trot, and it helps to keep me going as well, there is by Far more positives, out of this type of exercise, as feet NO PROBLEMS at all,(((( thats with my ones, there is always a Negative, side to most strenuous, exercises, by the Idle dog Handlers who are too Lazy even to have a walk with there Hound, Heart,Lungs,

and all running muscles, are having a good work out, my dog is so keen he pulls me along on the bike for at least the first mile, and more, (((( get on yer bikes, and feel good about it,

Iused to exercise my mutts on the bike an bought a springer from America in the 90's before they came over here, lost it somewhere but will buy a new one soon. I have never been a fan of using a vehicle to exercise dogs, ever since i saw a terrier get pancaked by a pick up a few years ago, not nice. Local fella stops on a quiet country lane and lets his collie out, he then flies up the road with the dog flat out 2 inches in front of the bumper, makes me cringe.........

car's and dogs i'm no fan of, family friend of mine >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1254874/Lazy-dog-owner-Paul-Railton-banned-driving-using-car-pet-walk.html

The charges that they dropped for hare coursing think you had 2???

they'l be trying toget you for anyting mate!!

Them black c**ts will be doing the same thing to you as they did to me, I had a load of charges tried to charge me for 30+ but i got NFA on all bar 3, only got me on two and i done 6 month in casinton yof when i was 17! they dropped the 3ed as i got jail!

Then i find out the c**ts had my photo up in every office/tea room/locker room in the cop shop! and i got nowt but pulled every time i went out or if something happend i was pulled in for it! I even got a good kicking off 2 bent coppers and i mean a good kicking, just because or what i said!! when they shouted me over, i went up and said how's it going pc's tango & cash , still not made CID lad's!!

I had to move away for 3/4 year because of it!

Edited by graham4877