Conwy Valley Fox hound - Terrier & Lurcher Show

Guest earthdogfinder

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE CONWY VALLEY HUNT SUPPORTERS CLUB RUN THIS SHOW TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE RUNNING OF THE PACK IT BEGGERS BELIEF THAT A SO CALLED TERRIERMAN AND HUNT SUPPORTER WOULD CALL FOR THE BOYCOT OF

Shows are for showing smart working type dogs not for dogs with no chins which seem to be paraded round these days, and half the dogs that go in the ring smashed up have only bin hole ended anyway, so

-- next year stay at home and send your donations through the post to any shows you would normally attend you dont seem to be a fan of them so dont go --- tony van load kettle is and as been well know

Posted Images

Earth dog finder of you were so into working dogs why on earth are you getting so upset over a show everyone knows the craic with them and who they are full of but that's there choice that's there enjoyment they travel all over the country doing what they enjoy why slag them for it do as I do don't bother going I can't be fuoocked with them why waste time getting upset over it

Quite often hunt i just go to support the hunts or the working terrier shows sometimes i take dogs sometimes i dont , often like you say just going for the crack , but probably no more now

i did tell you give it bollox if you dont like it ....

GLAD I NEVER WENT, SOUNDS LIKE A FARSE

sounds like a farce how the feck can you say that from the comments of 1 person when like you say you never went :doh: ...

READ OTHER THREADS DUMMY, I DO LIKE THIS SHOW JUST PASSING A COMMENT, THINK YOUR TAKING IT ALL A BIT PERSONALLY.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST COMMENT ON THIS YEARS SHOW ,WE WELCOME ALL COMMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE ONES ARE TAKEN

ON BOARD , IF YOU STUDY ARE SHOW AND ITS CLASSES THEY ARE SET UP TO CATER FOR ALL TERRIER ENTHUSIASTS :whistling:

ARE SELECTION OF JUDGES TRIES TO REFLECT THIS , IVE JUST FOUND WHO EDF IS AND LET ME TELL YOU SIR WHEN YOU HAVE

GAINED THE RESPECT OR THE PAST EXPERIENCE OF THE MEN WE PICK TO JUDGE WE MIGHT TAKE NOTICE

AND I REPEAT " WHAT SORT OF MAN WHO CALL'S HIMSELF A TERRIERMAN /HUNTSUPPORTER WOULD ASK OTHERS TO BOYCOT A HUNT/WORKINGTERRIER SHOW . THAT SUPPORTS A HUNT LIKE THE CVFH" ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT TO ALL THE REST YOU HOPE TO

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR , AND PLEASE MAKE THE MOST OF THE BEST ENTERERD CLASS THE PRIZE REFLECTS THE RESPECT WE HAVE

FOR THE WORKING TERRIER BEST REGARDS GRAHAM /GTE

Edited by gonetoearth

GLAD I NEVER WENT, SOUNDS LIKE A FARSE

sounds like a farce how the feck can you say that from the comments of 1 person when like you say you never went :doh: ...

READ OTHER THREADS DUMMY, I DO LIKE THIS SHOW JUST PASSING A COMMENT, THINK YOUR TAKING IT ALL A BIT PERSONALLY.

who really is the dummy on this one :whistling:

Edited by the_stig

They had no brown sauce when I went for a burger.... Ridiculous ... Red or mustard only Ffs Gte get it sorted ;-)

sorry lad we only have sauce coch(red) for burgers in llanrwst i think the mustard was supplied by the owner of the field (who happens to be american)he owns the hotel across the road and was a fireman at ground zero in new york during 9/11 so a big fair play to him should be mentioned. :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbs: :thumbs: :boogie: :boogie:

They had no brown sauce when I went for a burger.... Ridiculous ... Red or mustard only Ffs Gte get it sorted ;-)

Did they have any chips ????

Nooooo! This is a 'must' for next year GTE!!! :laugh:

(Though gotta say, the cakes were fantastic! :yes: )

Did they have any chips ????

Nooooo! This is a 'must' for next year GTE!!! :laugh:

(Though gotta say, the cakes were fantastic! :yes: )

over comes the huntsman with the hound judge looking for his plate of ham salad who's

sat there filling his face with lashings of bread in butter the last salad :angel: