Conwy Valley Fox hound - Terrier & Lurcher Show

Guest earthdogfinder

Guest joball

Come on gte get them pics up mate

SORRY MATE I FORGOT TO TAKE ANY TILL LAST THING ONLY GOT SIX AND THERE NOT OF SHOW

AM WAITING ON SOME ONE ELSE TO PUT THEM ON :whistling:

Ye mate some woman took a few pics of the lurchers, have a word and sort it out lol

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE CONWY VALLEY HUNT SUPPORTERS CLUB RUN THIS SHOW TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE RUNNING OF THE PACK IT BEGGERS BELIEF THAT A SO CALLED TERRIERMAN AND HUNT SUPPORTER WOULD CALL FOR THE BOYCOT OF

Shows are for showing smart working type dogs not for dogs with no chins which seem to be paraded round these days, and half the dogs that go in the ring smashed up have only bin hole ended anyway, so

-- next year stay at home and send your donations through the post to any shows you would normally attend you dont seem to be a fan of them so dont go --- tony van load kettle is and as been well know

Posted Images

tried few shows this year after 20 years away none different now to then pet dogs

that have never seen a field in their life 90-year-old woman who could not get a field gate open to get into it never mind work there dogs .

well learnt my lesson yet again i think i will be staying in the field from now on with my dogs were they are ment to be working not poncing with fakes :feck: .

the real test is in the field :victory: not the ring :feck:

Guest joball

You get them in every show! But there was morebworkers at this show than anything else. But think it'll be waen for me next year and bodalwdan (spelling) atleast they can be arsed stickingva few picsup of there winners.

tried few shows this year after 20 years away none different now to then pet dogs

that have never seen a field in their life 90-year-old woman who could not get a field gate open to get into it never mind work there dogs .

well learnt my lesson yet again i think i will be staying in the field from now on with my dogs were they are ment to be working not poncing with fakes :feck: .

the real test is in the field :victory: not the ring :feck:

tell us summot new why did you think things would change in 20 yr ? did you go to this show ?

You get them in every show! But there was morebworkers at this show than anything else. But think it'll be waen for me next year and bodalwdan (spelling) atleast they can be arsed stickingva few picsup of there winners.

so your only moan is they aint put photos on here -- so you wont go next year :D :D :D
Guest joball

so your only moan is they aint put photos on here -- so you wont go next year :D :D :D

Ye :laugh:

it was eryri's mother taking pics

FFS GET THIS MAN A FEW PHOTOS ON ..:whistling: