PICKED HIM UP YESTERDAY

from a experienced breeder of wild or european polecat,,i have bred and worked them all my life,i have jills here which are top class workers,,i do hell of a lot of ferreting,for you tossers to run the man down is bollox,,its up to the individual what he does with the animal,wether its work or pet as long as he looks after it,and im sure he will,,

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence hen! but read the title at the top of the page!!   THE HUNTING LIFE Not the fecking pet trade weekly!!!!!   If these little fiery fuckers dont work,,then knock them on the heed and bre

Don't matter does it mate.   Remember them e.u poley kits are running about the cage at 2 weeks, hunting bunnies at 4, and able to pull down a large fallow buck single handed by 8 weeks.   They ea

hi am his missus and i like them so if i dont want him to work them then thats up to me, i may decide to let him take them but these are my first ones so at this moment no! but its my decision to work

Posted Images

I Use European polecats and they are excellent. All those above that are too tight to put their hand in their pocket for a decent working companion jog on. Do not knock him unles you have tried them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have worked ferrets since I was in school and have albino as well & work them with hawks. The European make the best especially on rats.

I think the majority of posts was more about how hes not ALLOWED to work them.. :whistling:

whats the difference a ferret is a ferret and a polecat is a polecat ffs :blink: :blink: :blink:

:laugh: :laugh: but teddy some are so much cuter than others :tongue2:

cute :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: i cannt believe ferrets have came to this...theyll be kc reg next :thumbdown:

whats the difference a ferret is a ferret and a polecat is a polecat ffs :blink: :blink: :blink:

cute :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: i cannt believe ferrets have came to this...theyll be kc reg next :thumbdown:

:laugh:

:laugh:

now there's an idea KC reg and add £20 :whistling: :whistling:

well said bunny killer but you wont change some of the sad acts on here they are set in there ways i have tried thinking its just a case of putting the man down having a laugh and jokes ok but they seem blinkered give the lad a chance and maybe take some knowledge in

Don't matter does it mate.

Remember them e.u poley kits are running about the cage at 2 weeks, hunting bunnies at 4, and able to pull down a large fallow buck single handed by 8 weeks.

They eat ferrets for breakfast.

P.S i have some albino e.u polecats here. . . . . only 495 euro.

Obviously a post based on considerable personal experience of European Polecats........ :blink::whistling:

just gave 4 away to a mate f****n waste of space they should put a ban on them like pitbulls if they can pull down dear there be to much assel were im at there loads of sheep farmer go mad

They are great workers if you know what your doing lol