PICKED HIM UP YESTERDAY

nice kit leave the lad alone he is trying something different so wat look at all the crosses in the dog world wats that about to get a better animal some crosses work some dont this is the same good luck mate with the little poley plenty of handling every day it will be sound

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence hen! but read the title at the top of the page!!   THE HUNTING LIFE Not the fecking pet trade weekly!!!!!   If these little fiery fuckers dont work,,then knock them on the heed and bre

Don't matter does it mate.   Remember them e.u poley kits are running about the cage at 2 weeks, hunting bunnies at 4, and able to pull down a large fallow buck single handed by 8 weeks.   They ea

hi am his missus and i like them so if i dont want him to work them then thats up to me, i may decide to let him take them but these are my first ones so at this moment no! but its my decision to work

Posted Images

'barry lurcher' timestamp='1310251056' post='2143432']

nice kit leave the lad alone he is trying something different so wat look at all the crosses in the dog world wats that about to get a better animal some crosses work some dont this is the same good luck mate with the little poley plenty of handling every day it will be sound

Aye but the crosses in the dog world are being made to make a better working animal where your option crossing a running dog with something else are unlimited . These ferrets are being produced for cash never to see a burrow, The guys wife who wear's the pants said they wont be working we made this cross thousand of years ago to domesticate the ferret why go back?. How may dog guys have a wolf cross enough said

Aye but the crosses in the dog world are being made to make a better working animal where your option crossing a running dog with something else are unlimited . These ferrets are being produced for cash never to see a burrow, The guys wife who wear's the pants said they wont be working we made this cross thousand of years ago to domesticate the ferret why go back?. How may dog guys have a wolf cross enough said

:notworthy:

have you yourself tried these poleys ? perhaps they will be too nervous but give the lad a chance i have used 1st cross poleys to good effect weather they are any better is not the point they work so do the ferrets that have been bred for donkeys years but if people want to buy polecats for f*****g stupid money well more fool them if your going to work them the last thing you want is to spend 30-70 pounds on a eu poley and lose it the people who spend vast amounts on them are in it for showing but there are good lads who breed them work them try them then add your view i like always have used poleys and a few albinos but prefered poley coloured ones each to there own

have you yourself tried these poleys ? perhaps they will be too nervous but give the lad a chance i have used 1st cross poleys to good effect weather they are any better is not the point they work so do the ferrets that have been bred for donkeys years but if people want to buy polecats for f*****g stupid money well more fool them if your going to work them the last thing you want is to spend 30-70 pounds on a eu poley and lose it the people who spend vast amounts on them are in it for showing but there are good lads who breed them work them try them then add your view i like always have used poleys and a few albinos but prefered poley coloured ones each to there own

why would you loss it mate :hmm: if its collared up which all ferrets should be before getting put into a sett :thumbs:

well you are right on the collers you wont lose it then, but on the land around here there not heaps of bunnys so you dont need collers ,just feed em a few hrs [bANNED TEXT] you go then when they kill down after ragging them they come out well thats the idea , i know if your doing 30 holes with loads rabbitts down then collers come into there own its just have these people tried these crosses? think most just bark out negatives the lad only put a post up , dont think he slagged the humble ferret out all he did was show his poley on here

well you are right on the collers you wont lose it then, but on the land around here there not heaps of bunnys so you dont need collers ,just feed em a few hrs [bANNED TEXT] you go then when they kill down after ragging them they come out well thats the idea , i know if your doing 30 holes with loads rabbitts down then collers come into there own its just have these people tried these crosses? think most just bark out negatives the lad only put a post up , dont think he slagged the humble ferret out all he did was show his poley on here

i no a few people thats kept these ferrets in the past and there not for me or them :thumbdown: yea its ok saying they will kill and come out but what if it kills and gets stuck behind a rabbit and cant get out and believe me it does happen what do you do just leave it there cause with out a collar on it you have no way of knowing were it is :no: so no ferret should be put to ground without one on even if there isnt much rabbits about :thumbs: as for dm putting pics up thats all well and good if this was a cuddly pet ferret site the man isnt even aloud to work the thing :laugh:

yeh rib him on that he will work it i bet its the others just heaping shit on the eu poley side of it if mine have killed in its just a case of sitting on the box and waiting if people dont try new things they dont get anywhere but each to there own you have made a fair sensible point respect to you thse ferrets you got look solid and kept very well good on you

'barry lurcher' timestamp='1310335330' post='2144943']

No ive tried feck all im 50 years old got my first ferret when i was seven ive tried and done feck all just waited on all the keyboard hunters keeping me right censored.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

Edited by The one

yeh rib him on that he will work it i bet its the others just heaping shit on the eu poley side of it if mine have killed in its just a case of sitting on the box and waiting if people dont try new things they dont get anywhere but each to there own you have made a fair sensible point respect to you thse ferrets you got look solid and kept very well good on you

cheers mate :thumbs:

hi am his missus and i like them so if i dont want him to work them then thats up to me, i may decide to let him take them but these are my first ones so at this moment no! but its my decision to work or not to work cheers

That's your prerogative love, but are you going to breed them? Then wack out 'working e.u polecats' for 50 notes, or are you gonna be honest and stick to the pet trade?

You sure they are genuine e.u polecats??? 100%?

What drew you to keep these rather than normal ferrets?

P.s you sound a wee bit like his mum, no offense.

B.O.I

ha ha what an arsehole :realmad:

Edited by SLiP tHe DoG !

I Use European polecats and they are excellent. All those above that are too tight to put their hand in their pocket for a decent working companion jog on. Do not knock him unles you have tried them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have worked ferrets since I was in school and have albino as well & work them with hawks. The European make the best especially on rats.

• Like 1

'redtailhawk1' timestamp='1310752103' post='2151642']

I Use European polecats and they are excellent. All those above that are too tight to put their hand in their pocket for a decent working companion jog on. Do not knock him unles you have tried them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have worked ferrets since I was in school and have albino as well & work them with hawks. The European make the best especially on rats.

A good working ferrets too vaulable to use on rats thats what fen traps and a smoker and terriers are for ]