My Whippet

Guest FTBBTH

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just out of intrest..what was your other username on here fella?

Not a very inteligent reply... I'll leave it to the members who read this post to make their own minds up who is defending a friend and who is spouting shite, passed to him by an areshole who doesn't

bit of cheap advertising credit to yer feller

Posted Images

All the peddling aside. . . . . .

200 quid isn't really that much to pay for a decent dog, if you think what it will do for you over it's life etc.

And not everyone has a group of friends with legendary super dogs, willing to do one off matings, and gift them a pup, that allows them to feel superior / a cut above the rest.

Sometimes in here, there is a little too much hubris about how little was payed for a good dog, or how a good dog was given for free and could never have been bought.

If good dogs are only bred by mates, given for free, and never sold etc, then most folk wanting a lurcher would be f****d.

I know the internet has meant more peddlers, dreamers and liars, but it has also allowed people (and dogs) to be brought together.

I'm sure in the past, just as much shit was passed about via shows, the exchange and mart etc.

It's just life.

Theres nothing wrong with selling/buying a dog as long as the litter was bred for the right reasons where money is not the prime motivator.

I dont think anyone in their right mind feels "superior" about getting a pup for free, gratefull maybe but definately not superior.

Edited by WILF

200 quid isn't really that much to pay for a decent dog, if you think what it will do for you over it's life etc.

And not everyone has a group of friends with legendary

super dogs, willing to do one off matings, and gift them

a pup, that allows them to feel superior / a cut above the rest.

Sometimes in here, there is a little too much hubris about

how little was payed for a good dog, or how a good dog was given for free and could never have been bought.

If good dogs are only bred by mates, given for free, and never sold etc, then most folk wanting a lurcher would be

f****d

I know the internet has meant more peddlers, dreamers and liars, but it has also allowed people (and dogs) to be

brought together.

I'm sure in the past, just as much shit was passed about

via shows, the exchange and mart etc.

It's just life.

I tried to say that earlier :thumbs:

And not everyone has a group of friends with legendary super dogs, willing to do one off matings, and gift them a pup, that allows them to feel superior / a cut above the rest.

Sometimes in here, there is a little too much hubris about how little was payed for a good dog, or how a good dog was given for free and could never have been bought.

If good dogs are only bred by mates, given for free, and never sold etc, then most folk wanting a lurcher would be f****d.

I know the internet has meant more peddlers, dreamers and liars, but it has also allowed people (and dogs) to be brought together.

I'm sure in the past, just as much shit was passed about via shows, the exchange and mart etc.

It's just life.

So now you're sticking up for him?

The guy is selling 1st x saluki/whippets that have collie in them but he's saying the collie's been bred out. :icon_eek:

Jai my friend go read his for sale thread.........and as for most folk wanting a lurcher being fecked,maybe if there weren't people willing to pump lurchers out ten to the dozen the running dog game wouldn't be in the state it is. :thumbs:

is it just me or does anyone else find fcukthebans avatar mesmorising?? :icon_eek::icon_eek::yes::yes::yes:

Who is she, doesn't look like anyone I know. :censored:

If it was a pair of Ys and a big hairy arse you might have......... :whistling:

It's just life.

So now you're sticking up for him?

The guy is selling 1st x saluki/whippets that have collie in them but he's saying the collie's been bred out. :icon_eek:

Jai my friend go read his for sale thread.........and as for most folk wanting a lurcher being fecked,maybe if there weren't people willing to pump lurchers out ten to the dozen the running dog game wouldn't be in the state it is. :thumbs:

I was NOT sticking up for him AT ALL mate, that was a totally seperate point about the cost of dogs! Nowt to do with THIS litter.

I.e - not everyone can get a free, well bred, dog, off a mate. In that case, i see nothing wrong with paying a couple of hundred for a WELL BRED (i.e with thought put in) dog, rather than trying to blag one for free.

I agree waaaaaaay too many are bred, with waaaaaaaay too little thought!

I've had a look at this guys posts, bit of a joker, breeds a litter and then when they are on the deck, asks if they are any good and if it's worth keeping one?!?!?!?!?!

Glad to see people are paying attention :thumbs: This guy is new here and his first 2 topics have to do with selling pups. This topic was supposed to be about how good his bitch looks and then he starts "mentioning" her litter. :thumbdown: So how many dogs does he have? How many have been bred and how much do you actually work them? :big_boss: Don't be surprised when people start off on you when it's obvious you are here to make £££ off of us unsuspecting dog men. Sure some people will fall for it especially when you have someone saying they are willing to pay for your "line" :whistling: Let's see how long it will take before the mods start to notice. :hmm: I hope whoever is interested in the pups actually sees the sire working first and yes it really does happen. :yes:

whered you get your avataar :notworthy:

This one of the best dogs ive ever had

you still aint bothered to explain WHY its one of your best?compared against what?surely not because its photogenic?or what a cross with a saluki does to improve 'one of the best'? :thumbs: