DOGS BRED FOR THE FENS

lukey i like running the small land as much as the big land the 2 dogs i mentioned that were good were first cross deerhound greyhound and the other was saluki x irish terrierand both these were hard at em types that were exiting to watch on big or small land .the point i was making was fen dogs are not boring but sometimes watching on a dvd or videa can make it look so.to many people label it boring without actually seeing or trying it for themselves.

fkn thick or what i never mentioned clips or you tube.ive seen the dogs up here with my own eyes.and they aint fkn got it ,im not saying theyre all like that ,but if you breed for staying power its going to affect the sharpness and speed.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TOO SLOW FOR ME ,ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD FOR MY NEEDS.TAKE THEM OUT THEIR BIG ENORMOUS FEILDS,AND THEY CANT DO IT .BY THE TIME THEYRE WARMING UP ITS OVER.PUT AFENCE IN FRONT OF THEM AND MOST OF THE SUPER F

NOT SLAGGING OFF THE SCOTCH DOUGIE & CO ,   BE PRETTY SAD TO CONSIDERING IVE A DOSE OF THAT BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH MY PEDIGREE   AND   AS I SAID IVE A FEW MATES WHO ARE JOCKS AND SOME

Well; you're obviously after an agument..... but the lads that have REAL fenn dogs and match them for big money, probably don't even look on here !! They do their own thing, and breed the best coursin

If you're that bored that you want to have an argument just for the sake of it.....GO OUT AND GET MARRIED! :laugh::laugh:

spot on mate :toast:

Best reply yet lol .. can have my missis free to good home. Lol

youse three should get a bed :feck: what youse upto the day,putting your hunting dogs on a tread mill.getting your hunting dogs to run behind a car robbing c**ts out of 500 pounds for a plodding cocking heartless stud.go to real feilds and let the cocking begin.

Nope, taking my lurcher for a walk for a couple of hours a day, spending time with my family, working, chilling out....generally not worrying about what other people do with their dogs, you should try it sometime :tongue2:

who the fk wants to know what your doing .get back down yer mine ya c**t.i bet you have no neck aswell.

nice attitude you have you'll do well on here :bye:

right im off to train my pups the fkn proper way .no tread mills,no bikes,no running behind cars just good old fashioned leg work.oh and they will be over the fences aswell.cant have them cocking can i.so give your dogs a break and take them onto a feild today,the poor c**ts must wonder what a feild is. :whistling:

while you're out have a few short sprints with the dogs, might release a few endorphins and help you chill out a little....have fun, we'll miss you :yes:

what the fk is that in your avatar.a cuddly fkn toy .lol

i ran the fens for the best part of 40 years it was to watch the dog run, not slipping on a hare then it disappears over a hill or behind a hedge and you cant see nothing of the run,on the fens you see it all,and that's what it is all about seeing the run

• Like 1

i ran the fens for the best part of 40 years it was to watch the dog run, not slipping on a hare then it disappears over a hill or behind a hedge and you cant see nothing of the run,on the fens you see it all,and that's what it is all about seeing the run

thats the point im making mate .if more people tried to keep dogs that stopped them getting to the hedge or away over the hill,it would only be better for us all.

• Like 1

i can understand what people mean bye BOREING stand there watching a dog follow the hare run it down and its like watching paint dry and i have bin to the fen a few times when lads bred just for WIND no urgency thats why a 100 yards slip came in to effect because it took that long to bend the hares :thumbs:

Not quite true that comment mate,most proper coursing men understand that the definition of a 100yd slip means if a hare gets up

at say 10 yds you do not slip your dog until it runs approx 100 yd therefore allowing a real test/course to take place.

Obviously the dogs need to have the ability to do this and is not practiced by all but imo should be. :thumbs:

I would "sook" a leek if I knew what sook meant.

And what's this obsession with necks? Do you have a mans neck fetish?

it means suck you fkn muppet.so does your dog share yor bed ?i bet it does,do you lrt it chase wee rabbits now and again.the english were right about youse c**ts.

TOO SLOW FOR ME ,ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD FOR MY NEEDS.TAKE THEM OUT THEIR BIG ENORMOUS FEILDS,AND THEY CANT DO IT .BY THE TIME THEYRE WARMING UP ITS OVER.PUT AFENCE IN FRONT OF THEM AND MOST OF THE SUPER FIT MATCH DOGS WOULD COCK.THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR CROSSING WITH WHIPPET X GHOUND TO PUT THE SHARPNESS INTO THEM AND GIVE THEM A BIT OF HEART.WHO WANTS TO WATCH A FKN FIVE MINUTE COURSE.YOU COULD FALL ASLEEP WATCHING SOME OF THEM .WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Its nearlie always jocks who bang on about fen dogs being no good!

is it because you havent got any good feilds up there? I was up there last week and I didnt see any?

or is it an inbreed fear of open spaces?

For centurys every time a scots men stepped on a big feild thed be a well organised English army on the other side of it who would march on over and defeat your cowering soldiers? . . . More rent please angus

belter mate :notworthy: i mean SIR :tongue2:

:laugh: .........

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedooooooom....... :toast:

send in the irish! archers fire!

yes things have changed now. People in England pay taxs to/for the jocks while there off there head on supper ts n smack now er days!