DOGS BRED FOR THE FENS

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TOO SLOW FOR ME ,ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD FOR MY NEEDS.TAKE THEM OUT THEIR BIG ENORMOUS FEILDS,AND THEY CANT DO IT .BY THE TIME THEYRE WARMING UP ITS OVER.PUT AFENCE IN FRONT OF THEM AND MOST OF THE SUPER F

NOT SLAGGING OFF THE SCOTCH DOUGIE & CO ,   BE PRETTY SAD TO CONSIDERING IVE A DOSE OF THAT BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH MY PEDIGREE   AND   AS I SAID IVE A FEW MATES WHO ARE JOCKS AND SOME

Well; you're obviously after an agument..... but the lads that have REAL fenn dogs and match them for big money, probably don't even look on here !! They do their own thing, and breed the best coursin

if you was a courseing man you wouldnt be getting a beddy whippet for it you would be getting a saluki people pick the dogs for the animal and the land if they were crap they wouldnt have them they might need big feilds but at the same time i seen them kill in padducks ive even seen them ferreting and thats the truth only 1 and not something i would say to get for ferreting but what im trying to say is you can do more with a courseing dog thann you think

some poeple dont like boxing but why slag the boxers of just dont watch it i love courseing i been courseing since i was a boy in small / big feilds and fens and a lot of the time its the skill stamina pace and believe me these courseing dogs are top dogs thats why they are worth 1000s more than a whip/grey

lets see how many other dogs can run 5 out of 5 winter hares on open fens not many

• Like 1