DOGS BRED FOR THE FENS

If you're that bored that you want to have an argument just for the sake of it.....GO OUT AND GET MARRIED! :laugh::laugh:

spot on mate :toast:

Best reply yet lol .. can have my missis free to good home. Lol

youse three should get a bed :feck: what youse upto the day,putting your hunting dogs on a tread mill.getting your hunting dogs to run behind a car robbing c**ts out of 500 pounds for a plodding cocking heartless stud.go to real feilds and let the cocking begin.

Nope, taking my lurcher for a walk for a couple of hours a day, spending time with my family, working, chilling out....generally not worrying about what other people do with their dogs, you should try it sometime :tongue2:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TOO SLOW FOR ME ,ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD FOR MY NEEDS.TAKE THEM OUT THEIR BIG ENORMOUS FEILDS,AND THEY CANT DO IT .BY THE TIME THEYRE WARMING UP ITS OVER.PUT AFENCE IN FRONT OF THEM AND MOST OF THE SUPER F

NOT SLAGGING OFF THE SCOTCH DOUGIE & CO ,   BE PRETTY SAD TO CONSIDERING IVE A DOSE OF THAT BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH MY PEDIGREE   AND   AS I SAID IVE A FEW MATES WHO ARE JOCKS AND SOME

Well; you're obviously after an agument..... but the lads that have REAL fenn dogs and match them for big money, probably don't even look on here !! They do their own thing, and breed the best coursin

If you're that bored that you want to have an argument just for the sake of it.....GO OUT AND GET MARRIED! :laugh::laugh:

spot on mate :toast:

and your licking his arse because?taff whos computer you using ?what collie cross do you keep ,i bet you have no neck .lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice attitude you have you'll do well on here :bye:

right im off to train my pups the fkn proper way .no tread mills,no bikes,no running behind cars just good old fashioned leg work.oh and they will be over the fences aswell.cant have them cocking can i.so give your dogs a break and take them onto a feild today,the poor c**ts must wonder what a feild is. :whistling:

nice attitude you have you'll do well on here :bye:

right im off to train my pups the fkn proper way .no tread mills,no bikes,no running behind cars just good old fashioned leg work.oh and they will be over the fences aswell.cant have them cocking can i.so give your dogs a break and take them onto a feild today,the poor c**ts must wonder what a feild is. :whistling:

while you're out have a few short sprints with the dogs, might release a few endorphins and help you chill out a little....have fun, we'll miss you :yes:

• Like 1

I never get into these threads for the simple reason that I aint into lurchers. I have however seen a few clips of both good dogs on the fens and good dogs on the small parks most people run. I know you cant compare clips to seeing it with your own eyes, but, from what I have seen I couldnt be arsed with the whole Fen thing. Not knocking anyone or there dogs but feck me I dose look a bit boring. The dogs on the other hand, running on smaller parks do excite me to watch, fast and furious, and doing what any coursing lurcher has to do ie think about keeping the hare in the park. I know I probs sound like I aint got a clue, thats because i aint lol but someone once sent me a long clip of some dogs up here a very good bitch in it coursing and feck me was it good lol, almost got me into coursing dogs lol :tongue2: Have any of yous genuine Fen boys who only run the Fens tryed the whole small park thing n kept good dogs for that type of thing?

I never get into these threads for the simple reason that I aint into lurchers. I have however seen a few clips of both good dogs on the fens and good dogs on the small parks most people run. I know you cant compare clips to seeing it with your own eyes, but, from what I have seen I couldnt be arsed with the whole Fen thing. Not knocking anyone or there dogs but feck me I dose look a bit boring. The dogs on the other hand, running on smaller parks do excite me to watch, fast and furious, and doing what any coursing lurcher has to do ie think about keeping the hare in the park. I know I probs sound like I aint got a clue, thats because i aint lol but someone once sent me a long clip of some dogs up here a very good bitch in it coursing and feck me was it good lol, almost got me into coursing dogs lol :tongue2: Have any of yous genuine Fen boys who only run the Fens tryed the whole small park thing n kept good dogs for that type of thing?

Yes mate we did that when we were little :thumbs:

Yes mate we did that when we were little :thumbs:

Did you think it was shit? Easy? What made you get into the Fens n Fen bred dogs? What dogs did you have for the smaller parks when you were little? As I said before running dogs aint my thing but just wondered a few things. You find it harder to find a top class Fen dog?

its been a few years since ive had what i class a real good dog but the last 2 real good ones i had would and did catch all over the country in feilds and up on the big land its a fallacy that fen dogs cant catch anywhere other than up there.people that dont live up there but go up there running also run elswhere on smaller ground. and do you honestly think they would travel 8 hour round trips if they didnt think their dogs stood a chance of catching or putting up a good show when they get there.ide love to know all these slagging the fen dogs of as boring how many have actually been there done it seen it with their own eyes because if they had they wouldnt call it boring believe me .

its been a few years since ive had what i class a real good dog but the last 2 real good ones i had would and did catch all over the country in feilds and up on the big land its a fallacy that fen dogs cant catch anywhere other than up there.people that dont live up there but go up there running also run elswhere on smaller ground. and do you honestly think they would travel 8 hour round trips if they didnt think their dogs stood a chance of catching or putting up a good show when they get there.ide love to know all these slagging the fen dogs of as boring how many have actually been there done it seen it with their own eyes because if they had they wouldnt call it boring believe me .

Well I guess you like the Fens better than the smaller parks? And I said I wasnt slagging of any dogs I said "I" thought the runs on the Fens was boring thats just me.

i can understand what people mean bye BOREING stand there watching a dog follow the hare run it down and its like watching paint dry and i have bin to the fen a few times when lads bred just for WIND no urgency thats why a 100 yards slip came in to effect because it took that long to bend the hares :thumbs:

TOO SLOW FOR ME ,ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD FOR MY NEEDS.TAKE THEM OUT THEIR BIG ENORMOUS FEILDS,AND THEY CANT DO IT .BY THE TIME THEYRE WARMING UP ITS OVER.PUT AFENCE IN FRONT OF THEM AND MOST OF THE SUPER FIT MATCH DOGS WOULD COCK.THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR CROSSING WITH WHIPPET X GHOUND TO PUT THE SHARPNESS INTO THEM AND GIVE THEM A BIT OF HEART.WHO WANTS TO WATCH A FKN FIVE MINUTE COURSE.YOU COULD FALL ASLEEP WATCHING SOME OF THEM .WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Its nearlie always jocks who bang on about fen dogs being no good!

is it because you havent got any good feilds up there? I was up there last week and I didnt see any?

or is it an inbreed fear of open spaces?

For centurys every time a scots men stepped on a big feild thed be a well organised English army on the other side of it who would march on over and defeat your cowering soldiers? . . . More rent please angus

changed times now mate only thing right their is you still have to say please

• Like 1

TOO SLOW FOR ME ,ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD FOR MY NEEDS.TAKE THEM OUT THEIR BIG ENORMOUS FEILDS,AND THEY CANT DO IT .BY THE TIME THEYRE WARMING UP ITS OVER.PUT AFENCE IN FRONT OF THEM AND MOST OF THE SUPER FIT MATCH DOGS WOULD COCK.THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR CROSSING WITH WHIPPET X GHOUND TO PUT THE SHARPNESS INTO THEM AND GIVE THEM A BIT OF HEART.WHO WANTS TO WATCH A FKN FIVE MINUTE COURSE.YOU COULD FALL ASLEEP WATCHING SOME OF THEM .WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Its nearlie always jocks who bang on about fen dogs being no good!

is it because you havent got any good feilds up there? I was up there last week and I didnt see any?

or is it an inbreed fear of open spaces?

For centurys every time a scots men stepped on a big feild thed be a well organised English army on the other side of it who would march on over and defeat your cowering soldiers? . . . More rent please angus

belter mate :notworthy: i mean SIR :tongue2:

:laugh: .........

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedooooooom....... :toast:

lukey i like running the small land as much as the big land the 2 dogs i mentioned that were good were first cross deerhound greyhound and the other was saluki x irish terrierand both these were hard at em types that were exiting to watch on big or small land .the point i was making was fen dogs are not boring but sometimes watching on a dvd or videa can make it look so.to many people label it boring without actually seeing or trying it for themselves.

what dogs are you running am back? can your scottish dogs go to the fens and kill quickly? its the same argument if you turn it around are the scottish fast whippet things any good for big open land?

the fast whippet things do it up here FACT .whhy would they not do it down there? a good dog will do it anywere ,for me 90% of it is how good it is with the mouth.coursing greyhounds with lungs thats what fen dogs are.theyre not kept like or worked like a lurcher.out a box and get on ,the minute money is involved it changes everything .

id rather watch an action packed minute than stand about watching a plodder an when it comes back it dosnt recognise you because you have grew a beard :tongue2: