DOGS BRED FOR THE FENS

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TOO SLOW FOR ME ,ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD FOR MY NEEDS.TAKE THEM OUT THEIR BIG ENORMOUS FEILDS,AND THEY CANT DO IT .BY THE TIME THEYRE WARMING UP ITS OVER.PUT AFENCE IN FRONT OF THEM AND MOST OF THE SUPER F

NOT SLAGGING OFF THE SCOTCH DOUGIE & CO ,   BE PRETTY SAD TO CONSIDERING IVE A DOSE OF THAT BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH MY PEDIGREE   AND   AS I SAID IVE A FEW MATES WHO ARE JOCKS AND SOME

Well; you're obviously after an agument..... but the lads that have REAL fenn dogs and match them for big money, probably don't even look on here !! They do their own thing, and breed the best coursin

twat i got a fen bred bitch here pm me in the winter and you can see what she runs like on your smaller fields some poeple just got no idea

well said bud :thumbs: what a load of shite most fen dogs would cock at a fence :doh::doh::doh:

FK SAKE LOADS OF THEM COCK AT DITCHES ASWELL.DONT GIVE IT THE SHITE THAT THEY CAN DO IT ANYWERE BOLLOCKS.WHY DO THEY ONLY GET RAN ON THE BIGGEST FEILDS ?BECAUSE THEY NEED THE SPACE .SIMPLE .IVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THE THINGS RUNNING ,TOTALLY SHIT ON AVERAGE SIZED PARKS .I CAN ONLY COMMENT ON WHAT I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES.

• Like 2

Yeah, I know who you mean, but I'm talking about Real Fen Men who run/ran top dogs for big money... not someone who ran a dog once. These guys wouldn't even entertain the guy I think you're on about !

Cheers.

REAL FEN MEN ,DO YOU KISS THEIR ARSEHOLES.AS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ,YOU DONT GET MUCH BETTER THAN A GROVELLING c**t LIKE YOU . :feck:

Never even been to a "Fen", I run my dogs up here in Northumberland. You seem a pretty angry person. You probably know me, but you are a jelous individual who can't express themselves in real life, but are very hard behind a computer screen ! GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP !! I feel sorry for you !

FUKING HELL MATE ARE YOU A FORTUNE TELLER AS WELL AS A SHEEP SHAGGER

am back .. guess you wont be buying a saluki pup in the near future then!! :laugh:

NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM SO LONG AS THEIR MUM IS A GHOUND X WHIPPET.AND NOT ONE OF THOSE FKN HORRIBLE CREAMY FAWN LINE BRED THINGS THAT NEED HALF A MILE TO TURN A HARE.AND DONT JUMP YOU WOULD BE AS WELL WITH A GREYHOUND.J.M.O

my guess it,s iceman .

Noooo, the spellings to good!!!!!!!!

good spot thats me f****d :wallbash:

TOO SLOW FOR ME ,ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD FOR MY NEEDS.TAKE THEM OUT THEIR BIG ENORMOUS FEILDS,AND THEY CANT DO IT .BY THE TIME THEYRE WARMING UP ITS OVER.PUT AFENCE IN FRONT OF THEM AND MOST OF THE SUPER FIT MATCH DOGS WOULD COCK.THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR CROSSING WITH WHIPPET X GHOUND TO PUT THE SHARPNESS INTO THEM AND GIVE THEM A BIT OF HEART.WHO WANTS TO WATCH A FKN FIVE MINUTE COURSE.YOU COULD FALL ASLEEP WATCHING SOME OF THEM .WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Its nearlie always jocks who bang on about fen dogs being no good!

is it because you havent got any good feilds up there? I was up there last week and I didnt see any?

or is it an inbreed fear of open spaces?

For centurys every time a scots men stepped on a big feild thed be a well organised English army on the other side of it who would march on over and defeat your cowering soldiers? . . . More rent please angus

• Like 2

TOO SLOW FOR ME ,ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD FOR MY NEEDS.TAKE THEM OUT THEIR BIG ENORMOUS FEILDS,AND THEY CANT DO IT .BY THE TIME THEYRE WARMING UP ITS OVER.PUT AFENCE IN FRONT OF THEM AND MOST OF THE SUPER FIT MATCH DOGS WOULD COCK.THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR CROSSING WITH WHIPPET X GHOUND TO PUT THE SHARPNESS INTO THEM AND GIVE THEM A BIT OF HEART.WHO WANTS TO WATCH A FKN FIVE MINUTE COURSE.YOU COULD FALL ASLEEP WATCHING SOME OF THEM .WHAT DO YOU THINK.

is it because you havent got any good feilds up there? I was up there last week and I didnt see any?

For centurys every time a scots men stepped on a big feild thed be a well organised English army on the other side of it who would march on over and defeat your cowering soldiers? . . . More rent please angus

belter mate :notworthy: i mean SIR :tongue2:

belter mate :notworthy: i mean SIR :tongue2:

:thumbs::laugh:

FK SAKE BOLOCKBAGS ,DONT SPIT YOUR DUMMY TIT OUT.IM ONLY VOICEING MY OPINION ON SLOW PLODDY BORING FKN DOGS.NOT MY CUP OF TEA ,BUT EVERY ONE TO THERE OWN.I LIKE A GOOD CHASE BUT NOT A FKN MARATHON .I HONESTLY WOULDNT GIVE ONE KENNEL SPACE.I NEED THEM SHARPER AND TO HAVE AGOOD MOUTH.BUT IF YOU JUST LIKE LONG WINDED BORING RUNS GET A SALUKI FEN THING.IS THE BLACK ASSASSIN A TOP DOG IN YOUR OPINION.

FK SAKE BOLOCKBAGS ,DONT SPIT YOUR DUMMY TIT OUT.IM ONLY VOICEING MY OPINION ON SLOW PLODDY BORING FKN DOGS.NOT MY CUP OF TEA ,BUT EVERY ONE TO THERE OWN.I LIKE A GOOD CHASE BUT NOT A FKN MARATHON .I HONESTLY WOULDNT GIVE ONE KENNEL SPACE.I NEED THEM SHARPER AND TO HAVE AGOOD MOUTH.BUT IF YOU JUST LIKE LONG WINDED BORING RUNS GET A SALUKI FEN THING.IS THE BLACK ASSASSIN A TOP DOG IN YOUR OPINION.

whats your shout on the lucas dog bred from the assassin lines.and £500 at stud after what soft hares and the snow hares.

whats your shout on the lucas dog bred from the assassin lines.and £500 at stud after what soft hares and the snow hares.

LISTEN MATE FIVE HUNDRED POOUNDS IS FK ALL IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO GET WHAT WANT OUT IT.IM A WEE BIT DIFFERENT IN THAT I DONT GO FOR FANCY LINES ,NAMES OR LISTEN TO STORIES.SOFT HARES MY ARSE IVE SEEN LOADS OF DOGS WHO COULD DO IT ON THE FENS COME UP HERE AND LOOK SHIT.IM TELLING IT THE WAY I SEE IT ,THEYRE TO SINGLE PACED FOR UP HERE.

LISTEN MATE FIVE HUNDRED POOUNDS IS FK ALL IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO GET WHAT WANT OUT IT.IM A WEE BIT DIFFERENT IN THAT I DONT GO FOR FANCY LINES ,NAMES OR LISTEN TO STORIES.SOFT HARES MY ARSE IVE SEEN LOADS OF DOGS WHO COULD DO IT ON THE FENS COME UP HERE AND LOOK SHIT.IM TELLING IT THE WAY I SEE IT ,THEYRE TO SINGLE PACED FOR UP HERE.

cant beat them old sheep dogs for the hills :laugh:

SHARPY WHITY REPLY THAT.! made yourself look very silly.

Run what you run , on what ground you run on what game you run , and f**k what anyone else thinks. My dogs do what I need. And thats what matters , if my game was lamping , and running short fields , id get a dog for that job , if I run big land I get dog for that job , how many beddy x whippets run fens , ? Get a dog to suit your needs. Fact.