hunting ban

Whatbo find irritating go way back.... Before the gun what I'd humans use to hunt.... Before the manufacture of processed foods..... It was all about a man and his dog/wolf ... The antis should read a book and look on there human history IMO I bet none of them work do they the voluntarily protest for pointless reasons... Maybe they joule consentraight on rising fuel cost and things like that because if prices keep rising them my dog won't just be filling the freezer for himself but for me an my family also..... Rant over

the courts hammer us the police treat us like scum and keepers and farmers detest us so whats a few lowlife antis going to think of us nowt else better to do they should try living in the real world and try getting their own food or come out lamping with a dog and then they see hares and rabbits dont just sit their and get caught people who dont hunt havent got aclue think we go out kill all we see and that nowt gets a chance to escape what a shock they would get if they seen what gets injured and what gets shot compared to lurchers they get caught or get away no pellets stuck festering no offence to shooters but its truth

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of this assumes that the anti's give a f**k about animals but the fact is they don't it is all about the crusade and having a reason to live their shitty lives they need a purpose to feel fulfille

this is an interesting thread,simply for the fact that the anti's that do moniter this site may "LEARN" or try to understand what they are up against when they try an supress the hunting people of the

just watched a video of the hares on altcar before the ban came in they were running round everywhere.now if the rumours are even half true they are thin on the ground around there compared to preban

i used to hunt with dogs but do a bit of air rifle shooting and i would NEVER shoot a hare, its to gracious to just shoot i firmly believe only a running dog should have the privelage of takeing its life. a keeper i know feels the same way and wont allow any of the lads to shoot them ,hes old school and lets a few local lads do a bit of coursing ,so what im saying is not all shooters kill every thing put in front of them. some good threads on this topic fck the ban

when i put this post up it wasnt to have a go at shooters in any way although i must say i dont agree with shooting hares but its their sport with a gun and we have ours with the dogs gota say the shooters were out in their thousands on the marches supporting the ca .against the ban so fair play to them because there were plenty of lurcher and terrier boys that didnt get off their asses to help support the cause .going back to object of post i had argument with a anti at the time through our local paper which went on for months and months and some of the crap he came out with when i gave truthful answers to him in the paper was a joke .he was a typical anti hunt in that when the truth was put to him he had to bend it or come out with downright lies to try and get his point across which is what most of them do. i have all the letters in a album pity i didnt know how to post them on here its interesting reading which went on for months .