Sad end to a young life.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kind that have been let down by the sytsem, a sytem hell bent on helping the scum who preyed on these girls.

You are right, people must have turned a blind eye.   In some ways I think it would actually show the community/society was more civilised if once realising the police were ineffective and the polit

I recognize 100% what a sick, twisted crime these guys committed. Nobody could ever argue in their favour and stick up for them.   But as I've said before posting it on here is about as much use as

-------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm all for hearing the truth not the usual ramblings that come with these threads :blink:

So your saying the above is a lie ?....because if your not and its the truth then surely you are as disgusted as the rest of us so what would be the reason to say " here we go again " like discussing the killing of children is boring if its already been discussed before !

---------------------------------------------------------------------...anyway as I said I'll leave you all to it.

GOOD -------- sometimes its better to say nowt --- its very sad the way some peoples lifes turn out old and young nuff said from me - usual ramblings and your response here we go and the popcorn icon ... :wankerzo4:

Nah what is sad is the usual suspects use the death of kids to turn this into a religious rant instead of debating the real issue,

So besides Muslims doing this to vunerable "white" kids, what do you think is the REAL issue here??

The one thing i have gladly noticed in the years of being on this site, is your type of folk who jump to defend Muslim scum are on the decline. Now back to the real issue we all seem to be missing??

Thats because we have well balanced individuals like youself to take up the slack keep up the good work :thumbs: ....dont you find it strange that there's hardly been a mention of these poor kids since the thread started....where exactly have I defended anyone?

Your the only fecker who has showed no compasion on this thread pal, i cant be arsed trying to work you out man :no: .

These kids have been let down by a society hell bent on strenthening Muslim culture on our shores.

If more thought were put on why these Animals think they can behave like this in 2011 in England then we might prevent it happening. But instead we have jumped up pricks with "i blame the parents" statement!

This country has more than enough problems without putting up with this shite from imagrants.

God be with the victims RIP.

Again with the accusations...the point I was trying to make was that these threads all end up invarably going the same way when ever muslims come into the equation...why is nobody questioning the role of the police in this, the roles of the people who are supposed to protect these children in the first place and that includes the parents. What about the role of the public all these supposed rumours about what was going on somebody somewhere must have suspected something. Theres a lot of people willing to point the finger when the shit hits the fan but very few who will stand up and do something to stop it. Its easy to put your head down and tell yourself its somebody elses problem,

-------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm all for hearing the truth not the usual ramblings that come with these threads :blink:

So your saying the above is a lie ?....because if your not and its the truth then surely you are as disgusted as the rest of us so what would be the reason to say " here we go again " like discussing the killing of children is boring if its already been discussed before !

---------------------------------------------------------------------...anyway as I said I'll leave you all to it.

GOOD -------- sometimes its better to say nowt --- its very sad the way some peoples lifes turn out old and young nuff said from me - usual ramblings and your response here we go and the popcorn icon ... :wankerzo4:

Nah what is sad is the usual suspects use the death of kids to turn this into a religious rant instead of debating the real issue,

So besides Muslims doing this to vunerable "white" kids, what do you think is the REAL issue here??

The one thing i have gladly noticed in the years of being on this site, is your type of folk who jump to defend Muslim scum are on the decline. Now back to the real issue we all seem to be missing??

Thats because we have well balanced individuals like youself to take up the slack keep up the good work :thumbs: ....dont you find it strange that there's hardly been a mention of these poor kids since the thread started....where exactly have I defended anyone?

Your the only fecker who has showed no compasion on this thread pal, i cant be arsed trying to work you out man :no: .

These kids have been let down by a society hell bent on strenthening Muslim culture on our shores.

If more thought were put on why these Animals think they can behave like this in 2011 in England then we might prevent it happening. But instead we have jumped up pricks with "i blame the parents" statement!

This country has more than enough problems without putting up with this shite from imagrants.

God be with the victims RIP.

Again with the accusations...the point I was trying to make was that these threads all end up invarably going the same way when ever muslims come into the equation...why is nobody questioning the role of the police in this, the roles of the people who are supposed to protect these children in the first place and that includes the parents. What about the role of the public all these supposed rumours about what was going on somebody somewhere must have suspected something. Theres a lot of people willing to point the finger when the shit hits the fan but very few who will stand up and do something to stop it. Its easy to put your head down and tell yourself its somebody elses problem,

You are right, people must have turned a blind eye.

In some ways I think it would actually show the community/society was more civilised if once realising the police were ineffective and the politicians were prepared to cover it up, that they organised a mass lynch mob.

A bit of summary justice would be what these vile pigs are accustomed to and would send out a serious warning to others of there ilk.

• Like 4

The sad thing about all of this is that some poor kid,a young vulnerable girl,was targetted,abused,strangled(its what the police think)and fed into an industrial mincer with no remains ever found,police think the same gang repeated the process in 2007 with 15 year old paige chivers,her body also has never been found.

Not whinging about anything and you just proved my point about how this will go enjoy your rant fuckwit

So im a muppet and a fuckwit.....my guess is you would be a lot more polite if not sat at a keyboard ;) so i wont go down that route.....what amazes me about people like you is the way you dance around the main point of the topic,which is paki scum raping and killing kids preferring to focus on hidden details,i guess to deflect the obvious.....Undisputed are you a paki yourself ?

why is nobody questioning the role of the police in this

Good point!

Since 1997 there has been 17 court cases across northern england in which gangs of girls have been tried for preying on girls aged 12-15,a total of 56 men have been convicted of crimes including child abduction,indecent assault and rape.Of the 56 men 50 were muslim and most were of pakistani origin.A former senior Lancashire police officer cited "Concerns about upsetting community cohesion" to explain the reluctance of authorities to publicly accept the very specific offender profile :blink:

A national enquiry was launched earlier this year into the findings,Detective Chief Inspector Alan Edwards from west mercia police has called for an end to the damaging Taboo surrounding gang-led grooming "These girls are being passed around,to stop this type of crime we need to start talking about it but everyones too scared to adress the ethnicity factor"

Mohammed Shafiq,chief executive of the ramadan foundation,a national muslim youth organisation says "These people think that white girls have fewer morals and are less valuable than our girls".

Emotions run high on these type of threads and rightly so, i agree with everything your saying (well your agreeing with me) i said society has let these children down, all the above and you can add school teachers, social workers, neighbours, the list goes on. I am Islamaphobic (if thats how its spelt), not racist. I mix with many different nationalitys, Polish, Indians, English even, but not Muslims?? why?? Have i been brainwashed into thinking they are evil?? I dont think so.

The buck stops with the government, the same government who allow these people to commit treason on our streets on a daily basis, who force us to be victims of there twisted so called religion. The police are afraid to walk into certain Muslim areas because of there safety, wheres the Government in these cases?? I have never seen any other race get away with what these fuckers do and yeah it frightens me.

Why do the government pussy foot around Muslims??

The men cited in this case are not "Pakis". They are Iranian. Not all Muslims are Pakistani. Remember Islam is of North African origin, like Christianity and Judaism. Many of the immigrant population from the Indian sub-continent are Hindu and there is as much prejudice between Hindus and Muslims as between Protestants and Catholics in Ulster during the Troubles.

• Like 1

I lived around the corner from all this and saw the police raid the place and dig the floords out looking for bodies. sick fuucks they were whatever they did I bet they did it! they always had young girls hanging around the shop you'd drive past and they'd be stood outside laughing and joking with them smoking fags etc

I recognize 100% what a sick, twisted crime these guys committed. Nobody could ever argue in their favour and stick up for them.

But as I've said before posting it on here is about as much use as a kick in the balls, then abusing and insulting people who are sick of this type of shite being posted on here is equally as useless.

Alot of you talk about how disgraceful it is and how bad things are with the muslims and what they get away with. If you were all as proud to be british and as tough and determined to make a change as you all speak on here i reckon there would be no problem because it would be sorted. All mouth and no action. They are your streets and it's your country, so how about stopping the petty racism and name calling and basically stopping the school-yard behavior and getting off your holes and doing something because in my eyes its ruining the forum.

• Like 4

The men cited in this case are not "Pakis". They are Iranian. Not all Muslims are Pakistani. Remember Islam is of North African origin, like Christianity and Judaism. Many of the immigrant population from the Indian sub-continent are Hindu and there is as much prejudice between Hindus and Muslims as between Protestants and Catholics in Ulster during the Troubles.

Who cares...we,re in England now son we call blacks black,pakis paki and chinks chink....same as they all call us honkeys or whatever other terms they use....why make it anymore complicated than it needs to be we dont need a technical rundown....at the bottom of the article it states most of the crimes were by Pakistanis....thats good enougn for me.

• Like 2