name one thing.......

Lab only as one thing to do before the end of summer and that is to go from pre-op transexual to post-op.

:laugh: :laugh:

before-after.jpg?w=311&h=260

Please can you keep your sordid little fantasies to PM please..................... :whistling:

NO lab I can't I had to block you because you kept making unreasonable sexual advances towards me. :icon_redface:

:laugh:

Lies..........i'm getting through easily!!!.......... :icon_eek:

:laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

geting a permanent job would be top of my list,move house,move wife.....on move young sexy female nympho in (I added female as a safety precaution)loose weight,gain libido die happy,but not before

Once again i also told myself i'd visit ireland. . . . . .never seems to happen!

get yer ass over here,base yerself in Cork for a week and travel all over the south west.Kerry,cork and limerick,then on to Mayo for another week, see donegal and the northern regions,down to Clare.Forget Dublin their all nuts over there :laugh: I just got back from Donegal,was up for 2 days.stuning scenery.

at least he could understand dublin people. all those cork and kerry men sound like telly tubbys

Get the screaming in my head to stop !!!

Ideation - forget about going to the South, head to Belfast and work your way up the coast road through the Glens of Antrim, Giants Causeway, Portrush and Portstewart and maybe across to Donegal. Then down to Fermanagh and Lough Erne. Take in the Marble Arch Caves and then across to Downpatrick. From there to Newcastle where the Mountains of Mourne reach down to the sea, up to climb Slemish (where St. Patrick tended his flocks as a youth) and see Lough Neagh and then back to Belfast. The whole country doable in a week. Top scenery, top people and top beer. But then I am slightly biased !!

Earning my second million will do me!!

Serious tho would be a month in sweden where my tree surgeon mate is staying and pass a 10 day climbing course while over there