Wheres the BASA thread gone?

FAO Mr Mole:

FFS lad, grab your Mrs and give her a good seeing too ASAP.. Methinks she's enjoying all this male attention that little bit too much... :hmm:

:laugh: Oh yeah!! I'd almost forgotten what this thread was ment to be about!! Botty-sex and junk food's far more fun....!! :whistling::laugh:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you wanna stroke his ego its up to you , but , i for one wont sit and listen to a bloke who CLEARLY know`s very little giving advise to others , its like the blind leading the blind ! On sever

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole   Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!   A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all

FAO Mr Mole:

FFS lad, grab your Mrs and give her a good seeing too ASAP.. Methinks she's enjoying all this male attention that little bit too much... :hmm:

:laugh: Oh yeah!! I'd almost forgotten what this thread was ment to be about!! Botty-sex and junk food's far more fun....!! :whistling::laugh:

:blink: You mean there was an actual purpose to this thread? :icon_eek::laugh:

I have loved her for many a year

Been violently sick which always drew tears

The smell of her flesh

The taste of her skin

Theres nothing quite like a Donna within

Little pig

Busy street

Motor car

Sausage meat

Oh and all you old iron-hoofs out there, you are only gay if you take it :)

i dont reckon there is a missis mole same person norman bates styley.

One thing I will say is there's deffo two of them, I've spoken to them both on the phone but I must admit that I also thought they were one and the same for a while :thumbs:

One thing I will say is there's deffo two of them, I've spoken to them both on the phone but I must admit that I also thought they were one and the same for a while :thumbs:

I recently saw a thing on the telly where a guy met someone on the internet, then through this person met 15 others, only to find out they were all one person. Anything is possible and the internet attracts some funny people........

ANDY! NO MORE KEBAB!!!. We are shooting tomorrow and your arse has been through enough. I'd like to shoot a few rabbits... not see you feckin' gas em! :laugh::feck:

Simon invest in a Cork for Andy's Bottom Burping when you go shooting next, Also stay up wind of Him.thumbs.gif

regards Daz.diablo.gif

mrs mole..............you asked me to remove you from the site......and to post your request on this thread.

to let everyone know what had been decided ( by yourself).........then you pm and say ive changed my mind !!!!! ????

the reason i didnt post on here was because i just had a feeling this was going to be the case,and to save you having egg on your face........but you seem to have smeared yourself from head to foot, good and proper in the finest free range !!!!!!

this is a dedicated hunting forum...........please google "attention seekers"....for a more appropriate forum :thumbs:

I recently saw a thing on the telly where a guy met someone on the internet, then through this person met 15 others, only to find out they were all one person. Anything is possible and the internet attracts some funny people........

an it s pretty easy to do a lady voice over the phone :thumbs:

I think I saw the same program, Bud, that lad in the States and his mates did a documentry about it. Very strange.... :blink:

I am 100% sure that there is both a Mike and Mary as it was a kind of three way conversation and to be totally honest, they're OK. Mike's a little, erm, excentric but he does mean well and Mary's sound IMHO.

I feel it's a little sad that this has kicked off the way it has but a forum is like any other social group, sometimes folks just don't get on.

Hey ho, that's life.

an it s pretty easy to do a lady voice over the phone :thumbs:

I know what you're saying, Fry but unless this person can speak with two different voices at the same time, it's two people :thumbs: