3/8 5/8 bull grey

100% on all quarry

Proven worker over 8 seasons of hard graft

Dam, Vixen IMG_0178.jpg

26''tts

bull/greyx sal/bull/grey

100% on all quarry

Proven worker over 6 seasons of hard graft

I have a litter of pups from this lining born 1st April, ready to go now.

This litter is for personal use and after having what i need i have 4 dog pups avalible Dew clawed/ Wormed and weaned, £175 each.

I have owned and worked both parents for many years and anyone who knows me/ my dogs will vouch for there abilities and work ethic, this is a one off breeding as i have done it just to replace the sire and dam as they're getting on abit now and i like to run pups on along side the parents.

Both Sire and Dam have great temprament with people/kids other dogs, ( I will not keep aggressive dogs as i see this as a failiure in a working dog) and are regularly worked with terriers.

both parents have exelent noses for hunting up and plenty of heart and stamina, they have never turned face at anything i have asked of them.

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

These pups are £175 each

M25 West/ Berkshire

Both parents can be seen

These pups have to go to experianced working homes where they will be tested to the highest standard, so... Novices and/or knob heads need not apply as you will be told to.......

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

The best litter I have seen on here for a long time mate with all the info you need very best with the sale of the pups and good price atb jak

Now that is what type of litter and breeding all people should take an exame from if I was driving mate I'd be on the phone now instead

Of writing thus as I'm seriously considering getting in another pup to bring on as my sal/bull/grey had a broken leg an had to have it pinned and plated even though she seems perfect with it since there's always that thought she won't be able work good luck anyway mate bur you shouldn't need it

Makes a pleasent change from the usual arseholes on here breeding from shite that has barely seen a full seasons graft, good luck with the sale mate but remember you can afford to be fussy, im sure there will be alot of interest in these :thumbs:

An honest advert, two honest workers and a litter of pups given the best start in life, what more could be asked for. All the best, a credit to you.

Regards

B :thumbs: