Private Gun/Gear Sales - !!POTENTIAL SCAM!!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are failing to note that it was DavyT who validated H1989 publically when this first came up on here.   This is internet land, how do we know that DavyT wasn't involved, simple, we don't! If Dav

I think the gobshites who posted on here in defence of Hunter1989 should repay your money between them ................   Where are you now boys?   You stood up for H1989 when I was trying to exp

According to Royal Mail's tracking service David Graham received my letter yesterday at ~3pm. A copy of which is below.   5th May 2011   Mr David Graham,   On the 12th April 2011 you received Â

Posted Images

Ss hope your wife dies in the nasty way possible slut she is oh ive moved lol c**t

Me and S/S Have never been friend.But your a real nasty piece of work.And i hope you meet your match one day.Know what i mean.:whistling:

the money he cons off lads on here he buys colouring books and sweets with h1989 you are a bum you bum airrifles and dogs you scruffy c**t

Re-Opened on the request of Oly. Keep it legal chaps (if at all possible)... :thumbs:

Absolutely - PLEASE for the sake of this case KEEP IT CLEAN. The Police are looking into this matter and are reading this thread!!

I had not previously read Steve's comments on here after the thread was closed, but he certainly wasn't that abusive on the phone today...

An update taken from http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/201457-private-gungear-sales-potential-scammers/page__p__2042903__fromsearch__1#entry2042903 as this thread was closed temporarily.

On Tuesday money was again promised, but nothing arrived - neither in the post (which Steve admitted on the phone he never did actually send) or via electronic funds transfer. Tuesday evening the Police rang me to say that they would now look into the matter and also rang Steven and David Graham basically telling them to refund the money asap. David Graham promised again to return the money on Wednesday (today) as he had received a letter from his bank requesting the money back from my bank.

However, today...YET AGAIN...no money arrived as there was apparently insufficient funds in his account. Steve then rings me to say that the Police have been on the phone and that they have given them a month to pay the money back...so again promises are made that it'll be paid by the 22nd. However, I then speak to the Police Officer who informs me that he actually told them to get the money back to me within a week NOT a month! He then rings Steve again to put him straight. Steve then says that he meant the 22nd June (over a month!?!), not the 22nd May - but the Police Officer tells him that is HAS to be dealt with by the 22nd MAY 2011! Steve then rings to say that the Police have said that he would be allowed to only partially pay the money back by the 22nd May - at which point I told him that I no longer beleived anything he said or promised anymore, so would just confirm with the Police. The Police however stated that they can pay the money back in partial payments but the WHOLE amount should be back in my account by the 22nd May. The Police then rang them AGAIN to clarify all this!!

Talk about not only twisting agreements and promises to me...but the Police as well?!?

On the 22nd May they will be arrested for deception if the money has not been paid in full, and a full criminal prosecution and investigation will follow. As the Police said, once that case is opened if they also uncover more dodgy dealings they too will also be taken into account within the prosecution.

I'm now going to coincide my civil claim letter with the criminal prosecution - 22nd May is Deadline Day for Steven and David Graham. Still no news on Jamie Jakes (possibly Jamie Manton), and his involvement in all this.

Please note that this will now be the continuation of this thread.

Many thanks for all the support, BUT in the interests of getting justice PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN AND DO NOT RISE TO ANY COMMENTS!!

Just another point to add from today's dealings - Steve rang to say that he could pay all the money instantly, plus a bit more for my inconvenience from his paypal account, but I said no - just because they have my bank details and that what is now agreed and recorded with the Police. Steve said that he only offered this as it would be a quicker way to pay me, as otherwise he may struggle to pay by the 22nd. I then pointed out though that he could easily transfer this money to his bank account (3-5 days) and pay me directly from there (i.e. way before the 22nd)...which could also have been done in the preceding weeks up until this point.

As I said before, given what has been said, promised and failed to deliver sooo many times before - I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime I'll simply progress the legal routes too.

Just another point to add from today's dealings - Steve rang to say that he could pay all the money instantly, plus a bit more for my inconvenience from his paypal account, but I said no - just because they have my bank details and that what is now agreed and recorded with the Police. Steve said that he only offered this as it would be a quicker way to pay me, as otherwise he may struggle to pay by the 22nd. I then pointed out though that he could easily transfer this money to his bank account (3-5 days) and pay me directly from there (i.e. way before the 22nd)...which could also have been done in the preceding weeks up until this point.

As I said before, given what has been said, promised and failed to deliver sooo many times before - I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime I'll simply progress the legal routes too.

Hi bud(On the 22nd May they will be arrested for deception if the money has not been paid in full, and a full criminal prosecution and investigation will follow. As the Police said, once that case is opened if they also uncover more dodgy dealings they too will also be taken into account within the prosecution.)Go into his profile click Find my content and you,ll see his past dealings.atb.Catcher.:thumbs:

are they still coming on here?

I don't think they have been on since this thread was re-opened, yet.

The main reasons I requested that this thread be reopened were; for further information to come forward, have a location to record and warn others, allow the Police access to all ongoing details...AND ALSO for the shooting community to continue with the excellent pressure they have been asserting on these individuals to do the right thing.

Does anyone know who any of these people work for, and whose land they have permission to shoot on?

Davyt has already let me know that they are suspended from any future shoots that he arranges - it's that sort of pressure we can apply as a community. :good:

hi ollie,hunter/one shot is still scaming,i sent a text to him on saterday 30/4/11 asking him if he still had bsa r10 for sale.i said my name was mitch and new to air rifels,and was intrested in buying the gun.his exact text back was'hi mate ive still got the bsa r10,ive just moved to devon but you can still have it for that price but can only post real sorry? i text'how do you want me to pay?he text back 'could do bank transaction'then he text me for my address so he could get gun ready to post[ye he fort i was a noddy]then he started texing me,to make my mind up as he had some one else intrested.i text back saying only want to do deal face to face,he text 'ok good luck.ive kept these text on my mobile if they are any help in this matter,i was just trying to see if he would take the bait'and the c**t did,showed davey t 63 all his texts and he was shocked and fuming?hope he pays you back ollie.regards chaz :thumbs:

• Like 1