Private Gun/Gear Sales - !!POTENTIAL SCAM!!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are failing to note that it was DavyT who validated H1989 publically when this first came up on here.   This is internet land, how do we know that DavyT wasn't involved, simple, we don't! If Dav

I think the gobshites who posted on here in defence of Hunter1989 should repay your money between them ................   Where are you now boys?   You stood up for H1989 when I was trying to exp

According to Royal Mail's tracking service David Graham received my letter yesterday at ~3pm. A copy of which is below.   5th May 2011   Mr David Graham,   On the 12th April 2011 you received Â

Posted Images

No mate davy as had a few good dealings with hunter and as rightly pointed that out to others.

If hunter as then turned out bent its not a mans fault just for telling the thruth about his dealings.

Im not sure why you and davy had bad words pal its not my buissines, but dont get me wrong pal if steve is scamming i thnk he deserves all he gets.

I know my validation means nothing to you pal as you dont know me so what you said makes perfect sense.

Davy is not involved with any scam though thats for sure. He is honest as the day is long.

Not everyones cup of tea i must admit as he is sometimes too straight and not everyone likes that but thats just davy.

Ive done 5 deals with davy, 3 twinks, a hw100t and a camcorder and his payment and postage service is second to none. You wont meet a better chap to do buisiness with.

What is funny though is that a few months ago steve started a thread about who was good to do deals with maybe he should of missed himself off his list.

Atb

si

Edited by zini

Davy is still helping me out over the phone - he's providing me with good information and good leads to help with this issue...I really don't think he's involved given the ammunition he has provided me with. Davy is fuming - I think that is enough.

Not sure if Steve's an ice cream man, but this has been provided to me

http://apps.(!64.56:886/reverbnation_fb/artist/odogg1234

http://www.(!64.56:886/pages/odogg-offical-page/140930572584145

I'll let you make your own mind up...

Edited by Oly

Davy is still helping me out over the phone - he's providing me with good information and good leads to help with this issue...I really don't think he's involved given the ammunition he has provided me with. Davy is fuming - I think that is enough.

http://apps.facebook...rtist/odogg1234

http://www.facebook....140930572584145

I wasn't saying Davy is involved, am sure he's not, but my point is that unless you can guarantee someone isn't going to rob everyone, then you really shouldn't vouch for them, therefore he must shoulder some responsibility for the continued scams that H1989 pulled, as it was he who vouched for him when this came up last time ............ to the point of abusing anyone who disagreed with him.

http://apps.(!64.56:886/reverbnation_fb/artist/odogg1234

http://www.(!64.56:886/pages/odogg-offical-page/140930572584145

just_me_and_the_mic_1256832334.png?1

Less Eminem, more M&Ms (as in nuts)!

• Like 1

Still no response from hunter1989 (Steve Graham) or one shot one kill (David Graham) on here I see.

David had the audacity to accuse me of being the scammer in all this via text yesterday, needless to say i didn't dignify it with a response. He thinks he has evidence that I received the rifle - absolutely ridiculous!

Ps - some enquiries have been made on my behalf and the R10 is still for sale from David Graham...

Get the police on the FECKIN SCAMMING SCUMBAG , that is after you `sent the boys round ` .

I`m sure i had the twats address somewhere , and after all this , i would`nt think twice about posting it publicly !!

He was scamming a NV unit a few months back , i questioned it with him but he gave me a 100% garantee it was genuine . I said the cash was here but it looked `dodgy` and explained why . It was for sale on here by him , same advert somewhere else but a different person who`s location was manchester , but the item was in london . After i said it looked like a scam and had been flagged up elsewhere , i said i would personally collect with the cash the next day , but he went quiet and informed me it was sold elsewhere ( obviously a load of bulshit ! ) I told others of this , but he laid low . Sadly he drawn in some good lads on here , and made them look stupid . Davy i think , as usual has acted as he thought best , with the welcoming way he does , but has found himself caught in a position that most of us would`nt like to be in . For anyone to question him , thats wrong , he`s a long standing member that goes further than 99% of us on here to get together and have some great times , hunting , and having the craic . He`s also been a friend of mine for quite some time ( a good 5 years i would estimate ) and i would trust him 100% .

Anyway , back on track , the SCUMBAG must have read this , i hope your shitting your self . There`s people that know your address and you have a wife and kid there , what a prick , you do shit like this and dont think it will catch up with you ?? Call your self a man ? I dont know how you`ve got the aduacity to even talk to people when the whole of the airgunning community has heard of your scamming . 100% SCUM . I feel sorry for your family , i hope someone beats the crap out of you....... :whistling:

Buster , the softspoken

• Like 3

WTF

ONE SHOT ONE KILL...........

hi ,lads got a bsa r10 for sale with sclencer scopes and bag 350 and a bsa super 10 380 come with scopes sclencer and bag pellets and more due to break up and need money for a house great deal dont miss out please ring me on 07884386369 many thanks

SHOOTKILL.........

hi im new to this site

iv got a super 10 for sale with scopes 6-12-50 1r halks and sclencer 380

bsa ultra multi shot bipod scopes sclencer 360

and a aa s510 mint con sclencer bipod and scopes 6-12-50 ir 450

and got a a bsa r10 with bipod sclencer scopes and bag pellets and more i havent got a pc and no pic but if intrester please contact me on 07815031934 and can do face to face post

FFS He has nearly as many secondhand bloody guns as the average gun shop!

Then when you read this...

His last post

All he has is a damned Lighning springer!He states in there he sold the Ultra rig, what the heck is he on about? He needs 14 Immodium to stop the verbal diarrhoea that happens every time he opens his mouth. No wonder he has loads of permissions, every time he opens his mouth he fertilises an acre with pure bull! The police must be informed now by Oly, they can track his brother from the bank account details, arrest him as received the money and then get Steve himself.

Archie, I agree Sherlock, enough foresically there to determine that someone is repeating it!

when he posted that thing about his daughter i sent him an old smk i didnt use, when he seemed genuine-ish.

bollocks!

cheers, wurz

That's the second gun that I have heard of that was sent to his daughter! Davyt also sent one...

Thanks for all the details/info guys - I have full addresses/phone numbers etc. If anyone else needs them to help with any other cases please let me know.