a steady walk today

Nice mixed pack there mate, what else is there?

I am with dell on getting them out young, not running them ragged but letting them see how its done, watching and learning what its all about :thumbs:

Never seen that cross before (malamute/greyhound), all the best with him and keep us posted

hers a pic of a adult malamute/greyhound for you mate.

flintandpup004.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

don,t mean 2 sound negative but in another tread the other day you said he pup was 8 weeks old and it only had its first jab ,for starters the pup should,nt be out the house nevermind a 3 hour walk ,t

think yell find its his dog an can do as he pleases lol   i take my dogs oot before they had a jab, whats big deal??? i know some people who dont even jab lol

Good pics looks like the pup enjoyed it i am a firm believer in getting them out and about soon as possible.atb dell

Good pics looks like the pup enjoyed it i am a firm believer in getting them out and about soon as possible.atb dell

i think it helps them in the long run. he is allready pushing through the squares in the fences. took him out lamping for 2 hours the other night he keeps up well

Keep taking the pics mate and keep posting up on "busters" progress..then we can all see how he turns out.

will do mate. unfortunatly the summers here and it means he wont be able to get the nights out lamping i would like him to have.

is that the pure malamute in the background???

sounds an intesting cross mal/grey back to the lurcher.... what x is the lurcher??

yes thats the malamute in the background. the lurcher is from a line someones had for years.

Theres whippet greyhound alsation and some saluki in the father. usally i like half crosses but after looking at the pup i decided to give one a try as the malamute has come out strong in them.

don,t mean 2 sound negative but in another tread the other day you said he pup was 8 weeks old and it only had its first jab ,for starters the pup should,nt be out the house nevermind a 3 hour walk ,the amount of dangers you are putting your dog trough is unreal :no:

think yell find its his dog an can do as he pleases lol

i take my dogs oot before they had a jab, whats big deal??? i know some people who dont even jab lol

The big deal:PARVO

don,t mean 2 sound negative but in another tread the other day you said he pup was 8 weeks old and it only had its first jab ,for starters the pup should,nt be out the house nevermind a 3 hour walk ,the amount of dangers you are putting your dog trough is unreal :no:

think yell find its his dog an can do as he pleases lol

i take my dogs oot before they had a jab, whats big deal??? i know some people who dont even jab lol

The big deal:PARVO

:thumbs: ,thought it was just me that thought that was stupid ,and for takeing 8/9 week pup lamping :doh:

just got back home had the pup out for a steady walk for just over a hour with the lamp.

just to watch the big dog have a course and learn a couple of things along the way.

Damn thought you were gonna say it had its first bunny.. :doh: