A pest control job on the new permission and some woodys

zini

Edited and deleted.

Cant argue with a Mod.

There you go Stubby :thumbs:

Oh and what i choose to do on my permission in regards to kits is my bussiness mate but thanks for your words of wisdom :thumbs:

ATB

Si

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmm OK,   So seems this forum is properly split on the kit debate. Get chunks ripped off you for shooting em and chunks ripped out of you when you don't!   I'm sure Si was acting under the genera

Edited and deleted.   Cant argue with a Mod.   There you go Stubby   Oh and what i choose to do on my permission in regards to kits is my bussiness mate but thanks for your words of wisdom

ill go and fetch the popcorn again

Posted Images

nice work there Si mate...good video..

was really a very nice day for it on sunday wasent it!!!!

i managed to get a very very good zero sunday using a bench rest and the daystate heavys ten shots in about 15mm....gave me lots of confidenc in my rifle and this in turn allowed me to take a very good 58m shot,,,the good zero and lack of wind mate i was very happy, was on a young un as well.. (got a pick on my phone will post it up when i can get me phone to talk to the laptop)

as i said to you on the phone earlyer was good to see and kill some rabbits on that feild as its the one the farmers doing his nut about,,,,seen nothing on there for weeks then got 2 in 5 mins...

glad that new permissions showing good sings of life mate,,,looking like wednesday or thursday is my only time this week mate(even got to work on sunday :thumbdown: )though im not shure what times yet...

will let you no mate....

all the best and have a spa for the vid from me :thumbs:

Andy

excellent shooting si, and great video too mate.

how you having the pigeon breasts then pal? jax flash frys em and sticks em on a bed of rocket with one of her home made salad dressings, very tasty!!

cheers mate, wurz

Bloody hell mate your on a mission for permission :) Keep it up and start working your way West mate, Im allready working my way East and I reckon by next year could meet up with you somewhere im Staffordshire, I know, lets both head for Whittington :thumbs:

Keep em coming mate, great shots there.

Hi Lads,

I went up to the new permission for another shoot yesterday as the weather was forcasted to be nice.

After a chat with the lady who owns the permission she instructed me to shoot all the rabbits large and small as she is at her wits ends with the damage they are causing on her estate.

I don’t usually shoot kits unless I have no choice and am instructed to as i see it as a waist of life and un sporting but this lady wanted every rabbit i see shooting.

I shot 2 kits to keep her happy but left many more untouched, what she doesnt know wont hurt her will it?

I also shot a big buck on the lamp later on but the rest were pigeons that have already been breasted and ready to be cooked today.

I’ve worked out now that after 1700 hrs the place comes alive with rabbits and I now know where my ambush points are for the next time.

Here is some video footage.

Si.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niQUINr6GmM