pork and ferrets

f mac f**k off and keep feeding pork and i will be here while because i in hospital and have been for the last year and will be for 7mths so f*****G twat and then i will or should be back at work some thing that you need c**t

i dont feed pork ? yea right hospital u got a coat with no sleeves then , i work hard my man , your entitled to your opinion without slaging peeps off simples .if u cant take it dont dish it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a c**t! You keep going matey boy, you'll make a lot of friends round these parts with an attitude like that. And Mr Keyboard warrior, to be honest, i'm f*****g glad i don't live in or near whatev

ALL PORK GIVES FERRETS COLIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I THOUGH THAT YOU WOULD NOW THAT IDEATION BEING AS THOW YOU NOW EVERY THING YOU F*****G MUPPIT AND THE SALT IS NO GOOD AS WELL BUT SALT IS GOOD FOR

Right - first off no need to be a rude little twat. Secondly - do you actually know what colic is?   The most common type of colic is spasmodic colic. This type is also known as gas colic and occur

i cant understand why someone gives an opinion and then someone just has to flame. everyone is always learning and always will be. anyways burney2011 chill out ur not gonna get very far on these forums being a d**k. back to subject, ive never found any problems feeding a ferret pork. as people have said its just the same as any other meat in alot of aspects. and just rumours. if you havnt had problems feeding your ferrets pork and they seem healthy enough then carry on. i personally dont feed mine pork but each to their own.

ignore the idiots. :tongue2:

I think the worst crime is being explosively rude and condemning. . . . . . . and wrong. . . . .all at the same time :laugh:

You pissing people off again :thumbdown:

Don`t think I would be too quick to jump onto Burneys bandwagon ! think you`ll find it`s him who pisses folk off bud,!

ATB

I think it's the parasite side of things that put people off feeding raw pork. :yes: Pigs eat foods from a wide variety of different sources, so they are more likely to pick up an infection.

The whole Muslim/Jewish thing about not eating pork is that their religion forbids them to eat the flesh of an animal that feeds on flesh. Pigs being omnivorous, fall into that category. :thumbs:

All my ferrets eat pork and have done for years. I get the trim from the farm 2-3 times a year. They will eat everything and 6-7 jills will happilly demolish half a pigs head in a few days. The only part they struggle with are the hocks and trotters. They have trouble getting through the thick skin so these go to the dogs.

I have never had an ill ferret due to feeding pork. Or may i add refering to a previous post, never seen condition deterioate feeding them dry cat or dog food.

Mine also get table scraps, they will eat about anything.

Leading up to breeding they get a branded ferret jock but this is accompanied with whatever i come to first in the freezer.

How does a simple question of do you feed pork to your ferrets end up in a full scale slating match ???

the idea of the forem is to give and take advice you dont have to take the advice but on the other hand there is no need to be abusive to those who are giving it

NOBODY on the site knows it all and never will we never stop learning and i for one have been ferreting for 33 yrs and have picked up some great bits of info from

members so please if a member hasn't got anything constructive to say then saying nothing is better and more grown up than being abusive and rude

I think you will find it became a slagging match when someone responded like this -

"ALL PORK GIVES FERRETS COLIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I THOUGH THAT YOU WOULD NOW THAT IDEATION BEING AS THOW YOU NOW EVERY THING YOU F*****G MUPPIT AND THE SALT IS NO GOOD AS WELL BUT SALT IS GOOD FOR YOURS KEEP FEEDING THEM IT LOL "

when i said this -

"Yer i think it's the salt, but would probably be more a problem with bacon/ham in large quantities than say belly pork etc"

I think you will find it became a slagging match when someone responded like this -

"ALL PORK GIVES FERRETS COLIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I THOUGH THAT YOU WOULD NOW THAT IDEATION BEING AS THOW YOU NOW EVERY THING YOU F*****G MUPPIT AND THE SALT IS NO GOOD AS WELL BUT SALT IS GOOD FOR YOURS KEEP FEEDING THEM IT LOL "

when i said this -

"Yer i think it's the salt, but would probably be more a problem with bacon/ham in large quantities than say belly pork etc"

yh pretty immature of him but ive seen in a few posts him doing the exact same.

Burny2011 is just out to cause problems and nothing interesting to say

someone asks a question if Nobby2011 doesnt agree he turns it into an argument (of which he knows nothing)

get rid of him :notworthy:

If I want it,I have a fresh supply of pig as dog food.I know of a pack of foot beagles that consume on average 2 whole pigs a week and hunt as good as the next pack and never have a problem,so I reckon theres no truth in it.

it was also said in years gone by that potaoes shouldnt be fed to dogs , however if you look into dried dog foods now there is at least 2 companies using potatoes and another using pork for senstive stomachs

we all live and learn

i feed pork heads and trims when i get it to the dogs cats and ferrets, none of my animals are showing ANY signs of it not being good for them

cant the mods get involved and ban this little shit all he does is slate people what a wanker

cheers dave

I agree. He appears to be emotionally immature and his posts make it quite obvious that he knows very little about ferrets and how to care for them properly.