You guys ever had trouble with horses this time of year

He is fine in himself and it dint stop him running around like a looney for the rest of the day that's y I wernt sure if the coughing had anything to do with it and as for the permission to b in there it's a public footpath that runs through field and like I said I walked that field many times before that's why I can't understand y they charged me this time

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the f**k would you walk a 4 year old through a field with 7 large horses with a dog? I dunno, its bad enough they let any c**t own a dog but something needs to happen to stop clowns from breedin

Whose land was it?   Whose horses are they?   What happened to the horses? Can't imagine having a bull cross "hanging off their necks" did them much good either...   Blimey.

horses are funny fuk**s, i have a few but one that i whip in hounds with and constantly has hounds aroundhim, under him, behind him and banging off him, but when i put him out in the field and take th

Why you picking on ralph? I heard he bred a great litter of westiexalaunts, doing it all. :thumbs:

Thats the other Ralph from Arbroath, hes 19 and been bang at it for weeks, so he knows his shit :thumbs:

Ah right. Yer, Ralph the jock has been hammering those big reds, says he doesn't even need a single hand now, just uses two fingers :thumbs:

Why you picking on ralph? I heard he bred a great litter of westiexalaunts, doing it all. :thumbs:

Thats the other Ralph from Arbroath, hes 19 and been bang at it for weeks, so he knows his shit :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

apart from bulls, any other animal will back off if you wack it with a stick. Ive had them (horse's,cows, bullocks, rams,) soon piss of if you stand your ground day+night and wack a few of them. :yes: . I had it happen to me years ago had young pup in field, when some cows with calfs came into the same feckin field :wallbash: . They came through where a gate+fence was down :thumbdown: , 2 cows came straight at me, i picked my pup and wacked the 1st fecker in face, and 2nd stood back . Show no fear to the feckers, or they will hurt you :yes:

P1010022-1.jpg

apart from bulls, any other animal will back off if you wack it with a stick. Ive had them (horse's,cows, bullocks, rams,) soon piss of if you stand your ground day+night and wack a few of them. :yes: . I had it happen to me years ago had young pup in field, when some cows with calfs came into the same feckin field :wallbash: . They came through where a gate+fence was down :thumbdown: , 2 cows came straight at me, i picked my pup and wacked the 1st fecker in face, and 2nd stood back . Show no fear to the feckers, or they will hurt you :yes:

P1010022-1.jpg

Love the photo 8)

P1010022-1.jpg

Ha I had my little boy with me I was more worried about gettin him out there although I don't I would of stood there to see if they would back off if I was on my own

P1010022-1.jpg

Ha I had my little boy with me I was more worried about gettin him out there although I don't I would of stood there to see if they would back off if I was on my own

i know what you mean mate, and with a child a understand :thumbs: , but belive me mate they will piss off if you had have wacked it. But i always go out with a good strong stick, and it as helped me out quite a few times :yes: . But if you got nothing on you you are prob right :thumbs:

horses are funny fuk**s, i have a few but one that i whip in hounds with and constantly has hounds aroundhim, under him, behind him and banging off him, but when i put him out in the field and take the dogs through it 9 of of 10 times he will act the maggot and chase the dogs and try jump on them, i think its just a teritorial thing or summit. i dont know. but a kick from one can and will do serious damage so id get him checked out if he's not himself. atb

• Like 2

horses are the most unbrickible animals i don,t trust them 1 bit had a few run ins with them ,even ask horse riders when been out dog walking do you realy think you in charge of the beast and their anwswer was no,this intercent could have been much worse you never have your 4 yearold a field full of horses what for the sake of few runs on rabbits or quicker route get your dog 2 a vet

posts like these make my piss boil what sort of fecking moron comes on a forum asking other people whether or not their dog needs the vets?? in the time it takes to write these posts and wait for a reply then the dog could have been to the vets and had a check over even if it is just for piece of mind if my dog gets hurt and i think the dog is in any pain or discomfort then its straight off to the vets no matter what it costs end of

• Like 1

Walking the dogs as I normally do got to the horse field which is never a problem normally the horses don't bother with us and dogs don't bother with them there's 7 shire horses in this field so I'm on the ball anyway but 2 of the horses came charging over stamping there feet on the floor if this had happend any other day I would of bin over the hedge but I had my 4yr old son with me so all that was on my mind was to get him out this field but the horses wouldn't stop by this time the dogs were goin mad my poor boy could tell there was something wrong so was hysterical which only wound the bull x up more I had no choice but to let him go to try and buy me time to get my son out this field. As expected of any dog protecting his master was hanging of this horses neck he got flung off but now all he was seeing was red and wouldn't give up I'd managed to get us out the field so we were safe but now I'm worried about my dog he took a few bad kicks he got kicked in the mouth and a tooth went straight through his tounge which I'm not that fussed about but he is coughing alot now I just hope they haven't damaged him inside do u think he needs to go vets as I'm not that keen on taking him as he has a few marks and my vet don't appreciate this. Also do u think this happend because it's matting season or they just woke up on the wrong side of the bed ha.... Cheers

sounds like your dogs a jibber :thumbdown: :thumbdown: