You guys ever had trouble with horses this time of year

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the f**k would you walk a 4 year old through a field with 7 large horses with a dog? I dunno, its bad enough they let any c**t own a dog but something needs to happen to stop clowns from breedin

Whose land was it?   Whose horses are they?   What happened to the horses? Can't imagine having a bull cross "hanging off their necks" did them much good either...   Blimey.

horses are funny fuk**s, i have a few but one that i whip in hounds with and constantly has hounds aroundhim, under him, behind him and banging off him, but when i put him out in the field and take th

No offence to anyone on here but I have one permish that is full of free ranging geegee's and never had any problems with the horses or dogs and yes this includes lamping. Yes they do sometimes approach just chin the buggers and they soon clear off :thumbs::laugh: But to prove my point.......... several times Trevor has coursed a wabbit through the herd at night aye they go belting off everywhere but they ain't daft and know the dog isn't after them. Even had them curiously come up to him when he has a rabbit in his mouth sniff the rabbit (He just stood there and allowed it coz he's broken to them) and hurrump then off they go satisfied no danger.

These horses though will follow the herd leader and luckily he don't give a toss bout dogs just foxes... bugger stamped one into the mud last summer Poor reynard :laugh:

Would you take a small child through them? We all go through live stock with our dogs, its unfortunately a part of where we hunt but to take a child into a scenario like that is madness. Animals can sense things a lot more than we can, horses can sense changes in the atmosphere, storms coming etc, very unpredictable. Maybe these horses were stabled all winter, who knows, maybe one of them is hurt and the rest are protecting...... word of advice when you go into a field of live stock no matter how many times you have before, just ask yourself, what if............. after all, their is many a dead animal trainer/farmer who would say if they were a live..... he has never done that before!!!

At night time simple answer no :thumbs:

Daytime no worries horses don't like to be stood up too.

At night simply shout and blind the cnuts with the lamp then when they pull up........ shiv 'em :laugh: :laugh:

RUBBISH.

ITS LIKE A TRAIN COMING TOWARDS YOU AND EVEN FLASHING LIGHT AND SHOUTING THEY MISS YOU BY MILLEMETRES ,TONS OF HORSES ,DOING 40MPH,

YUO GOTTA WAIT TILL THEY GO PAST BEFORE YOU RUN ,WHEN THEY BRAKE TO TURN YOU RUN LIKE FECK.

END OVE.

Then obviously you know everything and I know dickdiddlysquat!!!

Was only brought up with horses and been around them my entire life (30 yrs) so what do I know.... I bow to your greater knowledge and experience, But I'll do what I do and you do yours.

Oh and your an argumentative tw@t who always thinks heshe has the greater experience (except in the schooling world you obviously left after reception class what with your power of literacy an all)........ End of :feck:

Your not Whin's cleverer brother are ya????? :kiss:

No offence to anyone on here but I have one permish that is full of free ranging geegee's and never had any problems with the horses or dogs and yes this includes lamping. Yes they do sometimes approach just chin the buggers and they soon clear off :thumbs::laugh: But to prove my point.......... several times Trevor has coursed a wabbit through the herd at night aye they go belting off everywhere but they ain't daft and know the dog isn't after them. Even had them curiously come up to him when he has a rabbit in his mouth sniff the rabbit (He just stood there and allowed it coz he's broken to them) and hurrump then off they go satisfied no danger.

These horses though will follow the herd leader and luckily he don't give a toss bout dogs just foxes... bugger stamped one into the mud last summer Poor reynard :laugh:

Would you take a small child through them? We all go through live stock with our dogs, its unfortunately a part of where we hunt but to take a child into a scenario like that is madness. Animals can sense things a lot more than we can, horses can sense changes in the atmosphere, storms coming etc, very unpredictable. Maybe these horses were stabled all winter, who knows, maybe one of them is hurt and the rest are protecting...... word of advice when you go into a field of live stock no matter how many times you have before, just ask yourself, what if............. after all, their is many a dead animal trainer/farmer who would say if they were a live..... he has never done that before!!!

At night simply shout and blind the cnuts with the lamp then when they pull up........ shiv 'em :laugh: :laugh:

RUBBISH.

ITS LIKE A TRAIN COMING TOWARDS YOU AND EVEN FLASHING LIGHT AND SHOUTING THEY MISS YOU BY MILLEMETRES ,TONS OF HORSES ,DOING 40MPH,

YUO GOTTA WAIT TILL THEY GO PAST BEFORE YOU RUN ,WHEN THEY BRAKE TO TURN YOU RUN LIKE FECK.

END OVE.

Was only brought up with horses and been around them my entire life (30 yrs) so what do I know.... I bow to your greater knowledge and experience, But I'll do what I do and you do yours.

Oh and your an argumentative tw@t who always thinks heshe has the greater experience (except in the schooling world you obviously left after reception class what with your power of literacy an all)........ End of :feck:

Spelling and grammar :blink:

RUBBISH.

END OVE.

granted I missed an apostrophe and an E

heshe is intentional as he is neither male nor female

"An all" is a phrase written in dialect you berk I happen to hail from Lancashire

Instead of trying to lecture me why not teach the thick morons on here how to make their mark :laugh: :laugh:

Strange how a shire horse went like that they are normaly so docile and your lucky it didnt kill ye dog they are one powerful animal

i agree as a breed they are quite dosile.Maybe could have been a mare in season.

I have heard of a couple of horses that would do anything to get at a dog but that is very rare

RUBBISH.

END OVE.

"An all" is a phrase written in dialect you berk I happen to hail from Lancashire

Instead of trying to lecture me why not teach the thick morons on here how to make their mark :laugh: :laugh:

Surely heshe would be more correctly expressed as he/she? 'Thick morons on here' you say? Perhaps you should look at yourself before ridiculing the literacy of other members as you did in your post above, you berk.

RUBBISH.

END OVE.

Surely heshe would be more correctly expressed as he/she? 'Thick morons on here' you say? Perhaps you should look at yourself before ridiculing the literacy of other members as you did in your post above, you berk.

Again heshe is a phrase not a "is he male or female" same as a shim, a ladyboy or a shehe you blind fool

Berk me no no :blink: I'm more of a cnut than a berk plenty on here will vouch for that :kiss:

Now run along before I begin to own you or your spelling and grammar check breaks :thumbs::laugh:

:laugh: don't you just love the hunting life :toast:

YEP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: funny as F :rofl: :rofl:

Cast a line and watch 'em bite :dance:

I know mate, f*****g hilarious..... i've seen out many a boring sunday baiting a fixed line :boogie::boogie:

:laugh: don't you just love the hunting life :toast:

YEP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: funny as F :rofl: :rofl:

Cast a line and watch 'em bite :dance:

I know mate, f*****g hilarious..... i've seen out many a boring sunday baiting a fixed line :boogie::boogie:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Right I'm off to the pub to set a new line and possibly start a fight :laugh: :laugh:

iv bin charged many of times out lamping and i would not let my dog off to sort it i just use my dog lead swing it round they dont like the noise if that fails whip them with it i used to be a right shit bag when i was younger but now just stand your ground and if your gonna say well i had my son in there then maybe you shouldn't of bin in there but all is well so all is well you know for next time fella