The Beatnick is many things but a bullshitter he is not, "pervert", tight, these are the things he is lol.

If i remember right Alli it was only last back end when a lot of people were saying the same about you, those in glass houses and all that shit. As far as I'm concerned the only proven full on king of the bullshitters is good old Jackiboy/

WHOS JACKIBOY MR MEMORY MAN, I LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT ME, PERVERTS TIGHT I LIKE YOUR COMPANY, WHY THE DIRTY COLLAR AND A CLEAN DOG. MINE WAS A CLEAN COLLAR AND DOG, WHAT WAS A FAST BOLT TO RUNNERS NO MENTION OF A DIG, SURE YOU WILL CORRECT ME IF IME WRONG.

here you go alli :laugh:

twat-1.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lovely, I'de forgoten how camp he looked lol, put the staged dig back up as it kept most of the site amused for weeks. Although I'm sure this picture speeks a thousand words you still can't tell nowt from the look of a dog or for that matter a single dig.

I meant no offence Alli, but as i said it's easy to judge the wrong way. I had a terrier called Topper who was seven years old when i lost him, he'd only lost one front tooth when i lost him, the season i lost him he'd already accounted for 55 digs and we were still in cubbing, if i stuck a picture of him up i'm sure I'de be the next bullshiter (damned if you do and damned if you don't).

YIS BD

NO OFFENCE TAKEN BD, I WOS JUST MY OPINION, I STAND CORRECTED. :thumbs:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence mate but he really hasn't got the look of a worker, still good to see em tho

put this pic up a few times but here it is again mate

Posted Images

post-16154-0-01957900-1309192187_thumb.jpg

post-16154-0-07075600-1309192238_thumb.jpg

Some of the old queen anne type russels were great wee fuckers,size of a mouse heart of a lion ,we had one back in the early nineties called nell,she vanished for a week came back covered in sand for three days then disappeared never to return :cry: . Back then our dogs just roamed around the grounds and yard all day, In the winter under two foot of snow this little bitch would prefer to sleep under our privet hedge rather than sleeping in her kennel:( :( the same bitch pulled the nuts off a great dane which belonged to the farm manager :icon_redface: atb andri