do you lads like cats

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you read a thread like this it makes you sad as a genuine hunter because it makes you realise that the tools in the game now will ensure that the ban never gets lifted...

that tree looked shake able

You obviously know nothing about cats ! I've seen one of the best dogs laid up after tackling, and killing, a cat !! An old bloke said "f**k cats !! A fox has teeth, but a cat has teeth AND claws " !

not a cat lover, but try to keep my dogs of them. Years ago had biza bitch 25in 55lb, that would tackle any think on 4 legs. One day she was marking a thick hedge, thought prob a rabbit was in there. When out poped a feckin big tom cat, both dog+cat went off like bomb :wallbash: .It clamped on to her head, i kicked the fecker off and got the bitch. Took her home cleaned her face, few rips. But next day her left leg was twice the size, she was in a bad way. Took her right to the vet, he kept her in 2 days on a drip. Vet said if i hadnt gone so quick, she could have lost the leg it had gone (gangrene) :cry: Cats are nasty+dirty feckers, i do try to keep away if i can Bad News :yes:

One topic garunteed to cause trouble on here and thats cats. This is gonna be a 10 pager...

Cats, if theyre curled up infront of the fire behaving themselves they are fine, if they are mooching about the hedgrows on the shoot they are not bloody fine. A small feral cat population left uncontrolled will soon cause agro.

ONLY BOTHER ME WHEN THEY CLIMB ALL OVER THE MOTOR AND SCRATCH IT TOO FEKKKK AND PISSSS THE DOG,S OF AT NIGHT WALKING BY THERE KENNEL,S OTHER THAN THAT THE WOMAN OVER THE ROAD HAS ABOUT 5 DOG,S GO INTO SNIPPER MODE WHEN COME BACK MY WALK,S AND SEE THEM GOING UNDER THE CAR WHEN SEE ME COMING BACK WITH THEM BUT DONT BOTHER ME I SOME TIME HAVE TO GO AND REMOVE DEAD BIRD,S,MICE, ECT FROM HER HOUSE FOR HER LOL :thumbs:

cant stand the feckas but dont like to kill them cos there dirty horrible little twats but can do damage with them claws to eyes and face hate it when they pop up while am out with the dogs one of my dogs hates them with a passion but it could be some old ladies best friend as well so i just leave em where possible