John Glover and Jude

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no being funny, but do you like anyone? Just you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about anyone who has made a name. Not that i'm arguing with you about this guy

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,h

steady on lads ,, 1 of youz a piss head with shite dogs and bullshits for a living whilst harbouring a massive grudge towards DG and slags the man off at every oppertunity in many different names like

Is the challenge getting filmed? If i remember correcty the last challenge JG put down was on the Working Bedlington forum a few months ago, and he was talking about having it filmed or something, but the challange was never taken up(as far as im aware).

I for one would put my name down for a copy if it was to be filmed.

it will probably never happen,december is a long way off

To true , its just sabre rattling

probably because KC rules say there needs to be 12months apart in litters, not 8 months.

I dont know how the comp will be run , not bothered my dog will do his best as always, all I can do is present him in a condition good enough to perform , I have a handicap to start with anyway as Pennymeadow is judging and he bred Jude, but I believe my dog will do enough.

Here is a giggle though, for the last 2 winters I have been accepting challanges from other KC whippet owners on straight catching , and this challange came about a week after I had posted on WWF that I am not doing it anymore with Sonny, i think JG wanted to say I baulked, but this is his last one, really all I want to do is see other whippets run, anyones whippets ,some weekends we have 6 or 7 people here and we all go out together and watch each others whippets and have a good craic, the whippet scene(working) is getting better all the time, but those series of articles basically said the only person who has a working whippet was JG and anyone reading it would think you have to goto JG to be in with a chance of getting a working whippet.

How can he say such a thing that Jude is the only working male?Through getting out there and meeting I have found the next male I want to use and he is also called Sonny lol but there is any number that are worth using, I just think he has shit on the whippet scene(JG that is) in his quest for self promotion

You've not had whippets 2 minutes Gallagher and you think you know it all, you couldn't even make a name for yourself in coursing the scene with your saluki crosses, all you are trying to do is BIG UP your stud dog sonny.

Most of the forums you go on you spoil the topics with your tunnel vision and lies.

Not everyone is out to make a name for themselves, but breeding a Forley Cup winner isn't a bad place to start in the coursing world.

There are quite a few pups out of Sonny out there, but money hasn't changed hands for a lot of them.

I understand why Brother wants to run JG, who, I would suggest, is the one trying to big up his stud dog.

I could breed a Derby winner, but it wouldn't necessarily make me a good dog man.

how long are you going to give your self to breed the derdy winner, or you just talking out the top off your head. if a chalenge was put down would you not have faith in your dog to pick it up, well brother has so in my book fair play to him....atb

over the years how many challenges has dg put out? :whistling:

He (dg) mentions many challenges offered over the last 2 seasons with his dog sonny :whistling: how old is it? :whistling:

Y.I.S Leeview

probably because KC rules say there needs to be 12months apart in litters, not 8 months.

I dont know how the comp will be run , not bothered my dog will do his best as always, all I can do is present him in a condition good enough to perform , I have a handicap to start with anyway as Pennymeadow is judging and he bred Jude, but I believe my dog will do enough.

Here is a giggle though, for the last 2 winters I have been accepting challanges from other KC whippet owners on straight catching , and this challange came about a week after I had posted on WWF that I am not doing it anymore with Sonny, i think JG wanted to say I baulked, but this is his last one, really all I want to do is see other whippets run, anyones whippets ,some weekends we have 6 or 7 people here and we all go out together and watch each others whippets and have a good craic, the whippet scene(working) is getting better all the time, but those series of articles basically said the only person who has a working whippet was JG and anyone reading it would think you have to goto JG to be in with a chance of getting a working whippet.

How can he say such a thing that Jude is the only working male?Through getting out there and meeting I have found the next male I want to use and he is also called Sonny lol but there is any number that are worth using, I just think he has shit on the whippet scene(JG that is) in his quest for self promotion

You've not had whippets 2 minutes Gallagher and you think you know it all, you couldn't even make a name for yourself in coursing the scene with your saluki crosses, all you are trying to do is BIG UP your stud dog sonny.

Most of the forums you go on you spoil the topics with your tunnel vision and lies.

Not everyone is out to make a name for themselves, but breeding a Forley Cup winner isn't a bad place to start in the coursing world.

There are quite a few pups out of Sonny out there, but money hasn't changed hands for a lot of them.

I understand why Brother wants to run JG, who, I would suggest, is the one trying to big up his stud dog.

I could breed a Derby winner, but it wouldn't necessarily make me a good dog man.

how long are you going to give your self to breed the derdy winner, or you just talking out the top off your head. if a chalenge was put down would you not have faith in your dog to pick it up, well brother has so in my book fair play to him....atb

He (dg) mentions many challenges offered over the last 2 seasons with his dog sonny :whistling: how old is it? :whistling:

Y.I.S Leeview

I suspect you already know the answer but he was 3 in January, now I"m sure theres plenty of dogs out there as good and some better BUT I"ve seen this little dog out in the field and believe me he can and does do the business, and no matter what you may think of DG he does put the work in front of the dog and tests his abilities.

no point challanging people or excepting challanges over the internet,as very few turn up :thumbdown:

just keep it to pms and phone calls :laugh:

Someday , when you,v got a dog worth challenging , someone may challenge you , until then you,ve got nothing to worry about.

Y.I.S Leeview

I suspect you already know the answer but he was 3 in January, now I"m sure theres plenty of dogs out there as good and some better BUT I"ve seen this little dog out in the field and believe me he can and does do the business, and no matter what you may think of DG he does put the work in front of the dog and tests his abilities.

did I not read just recently that you had been out ferreting with your 17wk old pup and sonny? and your pup chased a rabbit 400yds and turned it into sonny's mouth :whistling:

Y.I.S Leeview

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,he has ruined the working whippet forum with his shite,it took him ages to get into the trusted zone on the bedlington forum,not becuase theres stuff on there he shouldnt see but becuase no one trusts or likes him,he kept whinning on there why cant i get in the trusted zone,a bloke who pms mods on most forums moaning about members who stand up to him asking for them to get banned,a real class act :thumbdown: the poachers rest would be a good site if it wasnt for him constantly bothering the members with his rules and opinions etc pms coming at you from all angles,cant wait to read his book.

Aah, The Poachers Rest. I registered on there, made two posts, neither of them, obscene, argumentative ,or abusive in any way.One correcting Mr Gallagher, regarding dogs winning both the doubles ,and singles of the Forley Cup,as I remember, he stated Alan Sankey was the only owner to do it [with Dancer] .I said Don Southerd did it as well,[with Lady]. I was then banned.No explanation nothing.

• Like 1

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,he has ruined the working whippet forum with his shite,it took him ages to get into the trusted zone on the bedlington forum,not becuase theres stuff on there he shouldnt see but becuase no one trusts or likes him,he kept whinning on there why cant i get in the trusted zone,a bloke who pms mods on most forums moaning about members who stand up to him asking for them to get banned,a real class act :thumbdown: the poachers rest would be a good site if it wasnt for him constantly bothering the members with his rules and opinions etc pms coming at you from all angles,cant wait to read his book.

Aah, The Poachers Rest. I registered on there, made two posts, neither of them, obscene, argumentative ,or abusive in any way.One correcting Mr Gallagher, regarding dogs winning both the doubles ,and singles of the Forley Cup,as I remember, he stated Alan Sankey was the only owner to do it [with Dancer] .I said Don Southerd did it as well,[with Lady]. I was then banned.No explanation nothing.

Inan; they wouldn't let me join Poachers Rest !! But to paraphrase the great Groucho; " I wouldn't want to join any site that would have the likes of me, (or you), as a member " !!! LOL !!! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 1

There ya go chart , they let baw join so you must be in with a chance :laugh: :laugh:

I can't believe they let a reprobate like Baw join, and refused an elder statesman like me !!! LOL !!! Shows what sort of site it must be !! :tongue2:

Cheers.