John Glover and Jude

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no being funny, but do you like anyone? Just you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about anyone who has made a name. Not that i'm arguing with you about this guy

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,h

steady on lads ,, 1 of youz a piss head with shite dogs and bullshits for a living whilst harbouring a massive grudge towards DG and slags the man off at every oppertunity in many different names like

if he only up the road from you when you see him say hello he is not god, but he righting about whippets in the CMW when he states he the dogs doo darrs on beddys :icon_redface: so to me he needs to make his mind up on what he is the best at whippets or beddys..atb

jude-Pennymeadows Black Sheep was born 4-7-09 jg advertised him at stud on the wwf in August 2010 at 13month old :blink: as it had done more than enough to satisfy himself(jg)considering it would of been a couple of months old in September 09 and 8month old by March '2010 he must be easily satisfied or a phenominal dog to say the least :whistling:

he wrote about the bedlingtons after breeding Rambo

self promoting seems to be common with contributors in the cmw

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 2