John Glover and Jude

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no being funny, but do you like anyone? Just you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about anyone who has made a name. Not that i'm arguing with you about this guy

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,h

steady on lads ,, 1 of youz a piss head with shite dogs and bullshits for a living whilst harbouring a massive grudge towards DG and slags the man off at every oppertunity in many different names like

Guest Manitoba

you call the man out t,nite on a forum ,disrespect him with you drunken waffle , he says he,l pick you up take you to his land to settle it and drive you back and you want to go to pub ? :thumbdown:

Go back to the poachers or come and run u muppet instea of slaggimg.

Where did I say I wasn't gonna show? So shut up it put up you mong!!

so as far as I'm concerned im now going to the pub to get pissed and sit in my chair :doh: microwave dogman :thumbs: Edited by Manitoba

you call the man out t,nite on a forum ,disrespect him with you drunken waffle , he says he,l pick you up take you to his land to settle it and drive you back and you want to go to pub ? :thumbdown:

so as far as I'm concerned im now going to the pub to get pissed and sit in my chair :doh: microwave dogman :thumbs:

Well I'm here at the postcode given, been here for 15

Mins, texts and called to see where we meet, but no show or answer on fone, it, took me 40 mins to get here aswell. Oh dear, I better go back to the pub and a microwave meal & sit in my chair ;)

so as far as I'm concerned im now going to the pub to get pissed and sit in my chair :doh: microwave dogman :thumbs:

Mins, texts and called to see where we meet, but no show or answer on fone, it, took me 40 mins to get here aswell. Oh dear, I better go back to the pub and a microwave meal & sit in my chair ;)

you done well you posted this at 9.24 i rang and talked to you at 9.05 you said you just setting off its 40mins from your house to mine :whistling: its now 10.50 i sat in my truck for 25 mins with my wife talking then she went in the house. so you very fast driver your suppose to stop at mine not drive past in 20 mins then get on the comp and post barny. you do the maths mate you never left your house or as well you said you got to fill up i take it you ment petrol when you said that :sick: pluss you been to my house when i took you shooting, twise you been so how come all of a sudden you dont no were it is... :whistling:

Edited by jack68

you done well you posted this at 9.24 i rang and talked to you at 9.05 you said you just setting off its 40mins from your house to mine :whistling: its now 10.50 i sat in my truck for 25 mins with my wife talking then she went in the house. so you very fast driver your suppose to stop at mine not drive past in 20 mins then get on the comp and post barny. you do the maths mate you never left your house or as well you said you got to fill up i take it you ment petrol when you said that :sick:

Have you heard of mobile Internet? You know the new fangled thing with the IPhone that you can do? I posted sat in the truck at that postcode you gave me :) and I don't drive like "miss daisy"

I called u at 21.55, i text u at 22.05 & called again at 22.20 and again at 22.24. I also left you a message, and your phone was turned off as it went straight to answer phone!

:no:

dint you think to knock on my front door.. :no: I'm here at the postcode given, been here for 15

you done well you posted this at 9.24 i rang and talked to you at 9.05 you said you just setting off its 40mins from your house to mine :whistling: its now 10.50 i sat in my truck for 25 mins with my wife talking then she went in the house. so you very fast driver your suppose to stop at mine not drive past in 20 mins then get on the comp and post barny. you do the maths mate you never left your house or as well you said you got to fill up i take it you ment petrol when you said that :sick:

Have you heard of mobile Internet? You know the new fangled thing with the IPhone that you can do? I posted sat in the truck at that postcode you gave me :) and I don't drive like "miss daisy"

I called u at 21.55, i text u at 22.05 & called again at 22.20 and again at 22.24. I also left you a message, and your phone was turned off as it went straight to answer phone!

did you not think to knock on my door well you were sat out side.. :no:

Edited by jack68

:no:

dint you think to knock on my front door.. :no: I'm here at the postcode given, been here for 15

did you not think to knock on my door well you were sat out side.. :no:

Jack , dont waste your time with barney the plum 2 pints of beer and he spouts ballaches to everyone , getting back to the thread im not a huge whippet fan but i am interested to see the outcome of this challenge and judging by the size of the thread i guess a lot of you must also be very interested :thumbs:

To get this thread back on course (no pun intended) :whistling:

John Glover used to live near a friend of mine in Bedworth Warwickshire, I'm told he was a bullshitter and fantasist from way back when.

Studding his whippet at 7 months old should tell you all you need to know.

Just another ego desperate to be heard - he's on every forum out there and regular in CMW.

I'm also reliably informed that he doesn't even own a Bedlington even though he preaches in his boos about them.

He's probably tossing himself off knowing that people are talking about him on here.

To get this thread back on course (no pun intended) :whistling:

John Glover used to live near a friend of mine in Bedworth Warwickshire, I'm told he was a bullshitter and fantasist from way back when.

Studding his whippet at 7 months old should tell you all you need to know.

Just another ego desperate to be heard - he's on every forum out there and regular in CMW.

I'm also reliably informed that he doesn't even own a Bedlington even though he preaches in his boos about them.

He's probably tossing himself off knowing that people are talking about him on here.

:hmm: