John Glover and Jude

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no being funny, but do you like anyone? Just you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about anyone who has made a name. Not that i'm arguing with you about this guy

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,h

steady on lads ,, 1 of youz a piss head with shite dogs and bullshits for a living whilst harbouring a massive grudge towards DG and slags the man off at every oppertunity in many different names like

you read that wrong trubshaw I am glad pennymeadow is the judge, because I believe in my dog enough to think he can overcome the handicap, but tell me how is that an unnesecary swipe ?

yes that is my artguement read what I have posted there are lots of good male whippets in the country, its not me saying there isnt it glover saying there isnt

I guess its time to stop posting again, at least I was willing to show glover that itds FACTO NON VERBA where are the rest of you?

Yes mate i was agreeing with you :thumbs: Plenty of decent whippets about if you have a good enough look. :thumbs:

:showoff: CONTENDERS READDDYYYYYY................. :showoff: GLADIATORS READDDYYYYY ......3.............2.........1.....FIGHT :chair:

LET THE BATTLE OF THE EGOS COMMENCE :rolleyes:

That what all boils down to ... egos :blink:

but i think it makes the game interesting

Is there a match purse involved?

If not may I suggest you take a leaf out of mb's book and the loser walks away leaving the internet and any other media related topics/books finito? That would be worth more than any amount of money changing hands?

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 2

If not may I suggest you take a leaf out of mb's book and the loser walks away leaving the internet and any other media related topics/books finito? That would be worth more than any amount of money changing hands?

Y.I.S Leeview

Only problem is markbrik aint gone............ :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Y.I.S Leeview

which match was that agreed with mate :thumbs: as if i remember rightly it was the fen match which he won Couldnt been the final of the lamping comp as he had already gone of here when that was run could of been the semi final though but iam sure it was the fen match.:laugh:Leeview,i read a bit of your stuff on here and moochers and to be honest all you do is pick fault,

mainly only on shows and run outs with members but between you and your mrs nothing comes of your fingers productive,

you seem to try to haunt darren :tongue2: your into your whippets why do you not have a run with him :laugh: now i would pay to see that :toast:

Edited by darklord

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,he has ruined the working whippet forum with his shite,it took him ages to get into the trusted zone on the bedlington forum,not becuase theres stuff on there he shouldnt see but becuase no one trusts or likes him,he kept whinning on there why cant i get in the trusted zone,a bloke who pms mods on most forums moaning about members who stand up to him asking for them to get banned,a real class act :thumbdown: the poachers rest would be a good site if it wasnt for him constantly bothering the members with his rules and opinions etc pms coming at you from all angles,cant wait to read his book.

• Like 3

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,he has ruined the working whippet forum with his shite,it took him ages to get into the trusted zone on the bedlington forum,not becuase theres stuff on there he shouldnt see but becuase no one trusts or likes him,he kept whinning on there why cant i get in the trusted zone,a bloke who pms mods on most forums moaning about members who stand up to him asking for them to get banned,a real class act :thumbdown: the poachers rest would be a good site if it wasnt for him constantly bothering the members with his rules and opinions etc pms coming at you from all angles,cant wait to read his book.

well we agree there uno,suppose thats why him and mb get along so bloody well pair of big headed twats allways willing to put there dogs to the test rather then sit there typing away on a forum :laugh:

well we agree there uno,suppose thats why him and mb get along so bloody well pair of big headed twats allways willing to put there dogs to the test rather then sit there typing away on a forum :laugh:

Yep your right there mate he"s allways prepared to put his dog to the test, he"s also more than happy to take anybody out for a days sport just for the fun of it, thats how me and him met, he was more than happy to welcome me into his home and take me out on his permission.

Yes he is outspoken but thats the nature of the beast BUT if your prepared to listen to him he does know his stuff and is happy to share that knowledge and is more than happy to help anybody.

He is also very passionate regarding whippets and the comments made by JG inscenced him as it did many others BUT Darren being Darren he"s the one who has shouted about it when many others have sat back and said nothing or gathered in little corners moaning amongst themselves.

Yes as I said he is outspoken and can come over as a bighead BUT take the time to get to know the man and you"ll find out he"s got a heart of gold and is truly passionate about his sport and these little dogs.

Yep your right there mate he"s allways prepared to put his dog to the test, he"s also more than happy to take anybody out for a days sport just for the fun of it, thats how me and him met, he was more than happy to welcome me into his home and take me out on his permission.

Yes he is outspoken but thats the nature of the beast BUT if your prepared to listen to him he does know his stuff and is happy to share that knowledge and is more than happy to help anybody.

He is also very passionate regarding whippets and the comments made by JG inscenced him as it did many others BUT Darren being Darren he"s the one who has shouted about it when many others have sat back and said nothing or gathered in little corners moaning amongst themselves.

Yes as I said he is outspoken and can come over as a bighead BUT take the time to get to know the man and you"ll find out he"s got a heart of gold and is truly passionate about his sport and these little dogs.

the many others ? the article by jg was just one mans opinion rolysmate,, just how many others felt incensed by it not too many i would imagine,the vast majority of whippet owners and indeed running dog owners know there are plenty of working whippet stud dogs out there and so would probably have dismissed it as just another cmw page filler

the many others ? the article by jg was just one mans opinion rolysmate,, just how many others felt incensed by it not too many i would imagine,the vast majority of whippet owners and indeed running dog owners know there are plenty of working whippet stud dogs out there and so would probably have dismissed it as just another cmw page filler

But what about the great unwashed who are not part of the scene who read the written word and take it as fact (we know its true it says so in the sun)

For 20 odd years I dropped out of the main stream for various reasons and was part of a small group of friends who worked and ran there dogs week in week out without a clue as to what was happening in the mainstream and to read an article like this would have been a poor reflection on the working whippet scene and also what about the novices/folk just looking to come into the world of running dogs who as yet know nowt or nobody what are they supposed to believe.

But what about the great unwashed who are not part of the scene who read the written word and take it as fact (we know its true it says so in the sun)

For 20 odd years I dropped out of the main stream for various reasons and was part of a small group of friends who worked and ran there dogs week in week out without a clue as to what was happening in the mainstream and to read an article like this would have been a poor reflection on the working whippet scene and also what about the novices/folk just looking to come into the world of running dogs who as yet know nowt or nobody what are they supposed to believe.

if any ones stupid enough to believe all they read then thats their problem,this comes down to who is the biggest name in working whippets,its all my dog and my book and my article in the countrymans etc......me me me,its got boring listening on how you should do this and how you should do that,becuase thats the way i do it and im allways right im the true voice of the working whippet and on and on....feck off and just let people do there thing while you do yours. :whistling:

Edited by uno
  • Like 1

if any ones stupid enough to believe all they read then thats their problem,this comes down to who is the biggest name in working whippets,its all my dog and my book and my article in the countrymans etc......me me me,its got boring listening on how you should do this and how you should do that,becuase thats the way i do it and im allways right im the true voice of the working whippet and on and on....feck off and just let people do there thing while you do yours. :whistling:

And once again debate and conversation go out of the window,why get involved at all if when someone doesn"t share your opinion all you can do is tell them to feck off

And once again debate and conversation go out of the window,why get involved at all if when someone doesn"t share your opinion all you can do is tell them to feck off

i wasnt telling you to feck off,if you read it properly,im having a go at those who preach the way foward,who talk down to people etc,you know who they are as well as i do. :laugh:

Edited by uno