Bull Lurcher called Pi?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

Never seen a bull x with pointy ears tbh. I'd say he looks like he's got alot of other x's in him than bull, he don't look like one to me. But if your claiming he does more work in his first season than most dogs do ha ha. Best of luck to you.

the sire mostly bull ,with a bit airedale going way back and the dam was bull/deerhound so mostly bull

well i would,nt want 2 see your example of a bullx if thats what you think and as for bull x with pointy ears i,ve seen loads and his ears are not allway like that ,and back 2 my claim that my pup has done then most dogs ,what i said is he seen more work then a few dogs i know at 3/4 ,best of luck to you aswell :thumbs:

Airdale,deerhound that's no pie dog mate, pie is bull greyhound why don't you say it's a airdale or deerhound x? Or do you just want a name to go by?to call a dog a certain line it must be of that line not have a bit of it in it :thumbs:

if that is a true pic of pie the legend ? well it looks a peice of shit to me glad i ant got owt out of it an in them pics looks like its sin nowt to me an hows it meant to catch with its tail docked? rubbing rag thats what it is now a know why wrecking crew dogs couldnt kill a fox lol lol lol lol lol lol :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

if that is a true pic of pie the legend ? well it looks a peice of shit to me glad i ant got owt out of it an in them pics looks like its sin nowt to me an hows it meant to catch with its tail docked? rubbing rag thats what it is now a know why wrecking crew dogs couldnt kill a fox lol lol lol lol lol lol :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

And there you go, new it wouldnt take you long. Pure dickhead. You'll never own a dog of his calliber in your life time. Also you retard tails dont catch prey, i know of a very good foxing bitch similar to pie with half a tail.

Always slating others peoples dogs. Get some pics of your world beaters up!

Edited by NOG

And there you go, new it wouldnt take you long. Pure dickhead. You'll never own a dog of his calliber in your life time. Also you retard tails dont catch prey, i know of a very good foxing bitch similar to pie with half a tail.

Get some pics of your world beaters up!

tail acts as a rudder for steering when chasing an dont do pics mate pm me pal we`l sort a night out for next season al show you what crack is an who`s got billy shit pal al show you a thing or two bout lamping an world beaters matey an dont forget your own dogs pal :thumbs:

Always slating others peoples dogs. Get some pics of your world beaters up!

an thats first time ive slated any dogs an did it to wind folk up mate bored arnt i lol but lets have a night out am pretty confident about my dogs what about you ?

"an hows it meant to catch with its tail docked":doh:

Eh? You're either on the wind up or are a retard, which is it?:hmm::o