PDSA as bad as RSPCA!

How many times to folk have to read the tales of f*****g misery before they spend a fiver a week on some decent insurance?

If you are going to own a working lurcher, I dont think a packet of fags a week is too much to insure it gets the very best care in case the worst happen.........if you had decent cover with petplan, you dont have to f**k around with silly small animal Vets who aint got a clue what they are doing......just get the animal referred to the best and bobs your uncle.

And if you cant manage to couple of quid a week to look after treatment then at least have the balls and the decency to put a bullet in the poor c**t instead of f*****g around half cocked looking to do stuff on the cheap!

You always see posts on here of idiots pissing and moaning about "my beloved dog broke its leg and the nasty vets want a nice few quid to fix it".........yeah, you love the animal that much you cant do right by it.

Vets go to school for 7 years, why the f**k should they give some clown something for nothing?......I bet a good percentage of these dicks can find money for the lotto or a few can of beer every week.

f**k sake boys and girls, get with the programme huh!!!

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate to be the one that throws a negative comment in here ..... BUT ....... i fail to see why people RELY on the PDSA. Yes vets bills are expensive, but IMO the moment you decide to get a dog, you a

BULLY FOR YOU, WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SITUATIONS AND IN TODAYS CLIMATE WORK AND MONEY CAN BECOME SCARSE, MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS MIGHT BE GOOD ADVICE FOR YOU.

Just to add, you might be young Hannah and not had your life turned upside down by trauma, i hope you stay lucky, but its not nice judging people whom you do not know as you have no idea of there circ

How many times to folk have to read the tales of f*****g misery before they spend a fiver a week on some decent insurance?

If you are going to own a working lurcher, I dont think a packet of fags a week is too much to insure it gets the very best care in case the worst happen.........if you had decent cover with petplan, you dont have to f**k around with silly small animal Vets who aint got a clue what they are doing......just get the animal referred to the best and bobs your uncle.

And if you cant manage to couple of quid a week to look after treatment then at least have the balls and the decency to put a bullet in the poor c**t instead of f*****g around half cocked looking to do stuff on the cheap!

You always see posts on here of idiots pissing and moaning about "my beloved dog broke its leg and the nasty vets want a nice few quid to fix it".........yeah, you love the animal that much you cant do right by it.

Vets go to school for 7 years, why the f**k should they give some clown something for nothing?......I bet a good percentage of these dicks can find money for the lotto or a few can of beer every week.

Amen to that !! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

An emotive topic for sure. :notworthy:

Just one thing i have found about insurance. I can absolutely guarantee the vet will put the dog through more suffering if it is insured that if it wasn't. :blink: The vet isn't there to help you, or your dog. The vet is there to help himself. Please do not ever think otherwise. :thumbs:

Helping your dog is ONLY a byproduct of the vet helping himself in a large proportion of cases.

Unless you are a good friend then things are, of course, different....JMO...JD :victory:

Agree 100 percent JD.Most vets are a bunch of money grabing :censored: .

An emotive topic for sure. :notworthy:

Just one thing i have found about insurance. I can absolutely guarantee the vet will put the dog through more suffering if it is insured that if it wasn't. :blink: The vet isn't there to help you, or your dog. The vet is there to help himself. Please do not ever think otherwise. :thumbs:

Helping your dog is ONLY a byproduct of the vet helping himself in a large proportion of cases.

Unless you are a good friend then things are, of course, different....JMO...JD :victory:

I disagree, we've had this discussion before but i think your very cynical about vets. A vet is something we all need from time to time and if your a decent person and want the best for your animals, you will find a good one and maintain a good relationship with them. :yes:

Being a Vet is a job, not a voluntary position! It will always be a business, doesn't mean to say it has to be a bad business. :thumbs:

And for the person asking what i would, once climbing of my horse, losing my business, having nothing left to sell blah blah blah ......... i would walk into my vets and be completely honest and tell him my situation, having the relationship i do with him, i can pretty much say 100% he would treat my dogs and allow me to pay him when i could.. . . . . . i've never not paid a bill before, and often worked 3 jobs in order to do so. Again it comes down to morals. :yes:

Yes the vets morals.:hmm:

that pretty much covers it for me,well said :thumbs:

WILF.Sometimes its not about the money.Its about the vets attitude.But i do think most are in it for the money.

WILF.Sometimes its not about the money.Its about the vets attitude.But i do think most are in it for the money.

Veterinarian's Oath

Being admitted to the profession of veterinary medicine, I solemnly swear to use my scientific knowledge and skills for the benefit of society through the protection of animal health, the relief of animal suffering, the conservation of livestock resources, the promotion of public health and the advancement of medical knowledge.

I will practice my profession conscientiously, with dignity and in keeping with the principles of veterinary medical ethics. I accept as a lifelong obligation the continual improvement of my professional knowledge and competence.

No where in this oath dose it say.I must be overpaid for doing so.:thumbs:

Veterinarian's Oath

Being admitted to the profession of veterinary medicine, I solemnly swear to use my scientific knowledge and skills for the benefit of society through the protection of animal health, the relief of animal suffering, the conservation of livestock resources, the promotion of public health and the advancement of medical knowledge.

I will practice my profession conscientiously, with dignity and in keeping with the principles of veterinary medical ethics. I accept as a lifelong obligation the continual improvement of my professional knowledge and competence.

they do have to train for at least 7 years,they probably start there working life oweing a small fortune :thumbs:

Veterinarian's Oath

they do have to train for at least 7 years,they probably start there working life oweing a small fortune :thumbs:

If you take an oath you should abide by it.If not your in it for the money.:thumbs:

anyone unemployed or claiming benefits should by law not be allowed a dog.and i no snob brought up in atrailer and worked my arse off.

I work part time so can i have 1 dog :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: You can have 1/2 of a dog

I will have the half where you put the food in .. he can have the half where he talks from :laugh::laugh:

The bloke has made £40k plus selling plywood catapults and hasn't got enough money to pay for his own vet bills? :wallbash:

If the PDSA had paid for this leach then how many deserving pensioners would have been turned away? :thumbdown:

Scroungers are scroungers. That fat bugger must spend more than the cost of insurance on food each week :whistling:

Save yer sympathy for someone who deserves it.

• Like 2

Veterinarian's Oath

That 'oath' is American.

The bloke has made £40k plus selling plywood catapults and hasn't got enough money to pay for his own vet bills? :wallbash:

If the PDSA had paid for this leach then how many deserving pensioners would have been turned away? :thumbdown:

Scroungers are scroungers. That fat bugger must spend more than the cost of insurance on food each week :whistling:

Save yer sympathy for someone who deserves it.

I wasn't sticking up for hum it was the dog if it needs care it needs it however if he has the means then should pay out of his own picket and leeve them places for people that REALLY need it