Stupidest Excuse for a Sickie.

I remember my mate had the day off work to go out on the lash, when he went back to work on the Monday, he told them that he had to go and look after his Nan because she was ill, which sounds suspicious enough, but it's when he said "I'm going to have to have next friday off, Because I think she's going to be ill next Friday as well!" :rofl: Hahahaha!

What an eejit!

After a staff night out I had some one phone in the next day :

Member of staff : 'I can't come in today I was so drunk last night and I got mugged on my way home'

Me: 'Mugged on you way home ! Did you get a kicking?'

Member of Staff : 'Fraid so boss, I am not up to coming in to work today'

Me: ' How incredible you got mugged when you only had to walk 20ft from the car to your front door when I dropped you off becasue you were so drunk last night!' :whistling:

One chap at our place went home because his wife had phoned him and told him she had broken a glass, and that is no word of a lie!

Another bloke recently was told he had to come in for overtime on a certain saturday (we get told when it is, we don't choose), and he went home with stress!

Yet another went home when he heard on the radio news that someone had been stabbed on his street, not a friend, not a relative, someone he didn't know from Adam, and he went home!

:laugh: