• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Cushty/forum, this is my 1st post here so i'll introduce myself 1st. Im Rab from Pompey. Love me hunting and fishing (was on trawlers for 15 years), im 38 Ok ive always used the gym since i was 13

i thought this was a site for hunting folk not drug pushers ...........

If its a question you need to ask on the internet then your not ready,and in all fairness 90% of people who ask the same question are not ready so its not just you.   Theres nothing wrong with juice

While theres some good info being written here,far more than i could be bothered to write to a stranger,particularly one that has already made his mind up......its worth keeping in mind that steroids are a class c drug....and just like any other form of drug " abuse " using to extremes will take no prisoners.....yes there will be horror stories for some people,there will also be perfectly normal sensible stories where no problems existed either during or after use for other people.....

As regards the " if you take steroids you will die of a heart attack " myth.....again,abuse and constant use will lead to all sorts of problems yes thats common sense......but the fact is simply training with weights over a long period of time will enlarge your heart muscle ( ventricular hypertrophy ) without the help of steroids....i like to think im a vaguely sensible person and i feel any sensible person would advise a newcomer not to take the steroid route......but i also believe steroids are the most misunderstood drug in existence......and again,like anything else the key word is steroid " abuse "

In all fairness an internet hunting website is probably not the best place to be seeking info on the subject....likewise if you went onto a bodybuilding website and asked the best ways to catch bunnies you would probably get told not to do it and what a terrible thing it is ;)

I think that the odds are that he will abuse them though, like most people that want results quick tend to do. I don't know him personally and it might seem a bit unfair to him for me to say that, But he seems a bit desperate to me and isn't happy with the progress he's made naturally so far. If he's got to come on here for advice then what sort of guidance or help is he going to have around him once he starts using them?

At the end of the day it's his life and he can do as he likes with it, he should think about those who care for him before he jumps into something like this though, but best of luck to him.

dianabol is water based fills u with water .. it might sound saft to you but tablets harm more then the jabs as they go through the liver etc .where as jabs go straight in the system .. what do you want to do bul up with size or be ripped and lean its horses for corses different supplements for different use .. all the best with your use but my advice as from experience is make sure u listen to your own body while on them .. i.e any unusual head aches stomach crammps of pulpatations just be careful all the best

oh yes ,,, not forgeting gynocomastia (bitch tits) caused be a build up of estrogen ,,,, if my memory serves, some gear after its half life is finished,,,, turns from testosterone to estrogen ,,, you can cobat this with another drug nolvedex.

perhaps bonnie, or gnasher . will shed more light on what i just mentioned :thumbs:

oh yes ,,, not forgeting gynocomastia (bitch tits) caused be a build up of estrogen ,,,, if my memory serves, some gear after its half life is finished,,,, turns from testosterone to estrogen ,,, you can cobat this with another drug nolvedex.

perhaps bonnie, or gnasher . will shed more light on what i just mentioned :thumbs:

Hi> sure. gyno is a problem, a big problem. it is estrogen build up. its not only at the end of cycle i have/99percent of roid users will get it during a cycle. You can get it from nearly all the roids, the worst being tren/not the most common, test is the biggest culprit but trust me u get gyno on tren ur only chance is a trip to the surgeon to get ur tits cut off. (happens a hell of a lot)

You can combat it, alot of people will use nolva during a cycle, 10 ml a day is enuf, or even eod. or arimedex(step up) or letro. all with proviron. this is to stop gyno/bloat while on test and other compounds. I used to use nolva 10ml eod arimedex .5a day proviron x 5 10ml a day and still grew bitch tits. IF YOU DONT USE ANcILLERIES u ARE GUNA GET GET BITCH TITS!! if u can get ancilleries and they are not fake you will probably get bitch tits anyway.... alot of people dont think or do the research before they take roids, just do a course of dbol and think all will be fine...big risk. they think its cheap. 30 quid, 100 dbol (thats dear i know but its what a novice will be paying today) and they get big and strong. No comebacks.....trust me u need to run ancilleries even if on a dbol course. so ur 30 quid is guna rise 10 fold if u wanna do it right, eliminate a tenth of the risk...(right word?) then u gotta remember the drugs are only ten percent (proven fact) of what u need for your course. your guna be eating 6/8 quality protein packed/good carb meals a day/every day for 8 weeks min...we all no how much that costs, then u actually got to put the effort in...

Sorry for being sooo anal!! pmsl i cud really get scientific but dont wanna sound a wally or billy no it all. Again from me roids are bad. they will kill you. its ok saying that if u control them and go about it proffesionally and do the best reading/homework/legwork in the world you will be fine...u wont. u will wanna get bigger and stronger nxt time. ITS SO ADDITIVE. like herion, weve all seen the top top people in society do shit like this, educated people who know lots more than everyone on here f**k up with drugs...sure ill try it once, i wont get addicted...YOU WILL YOU WILL THEN DIE!!

sorry lads and lasses, please dont do it. ..

hey guys sorry if this is in the wrong place im new here, it prob best be going to elitefitnness.com or muscletalk.co.uk. but i feel strongly that you shouldnt do this stuff plus i know its a hunting forum but sure were in general chat? theres a topic on scrap 2 items down? thats not hunting or fishing either!! joke! no harm intended :>

Edited by bonnie1

dianabol is water based fills u with water .. it might sound saft to you but tablets harm more then the jabs as they go through the liver etc .where as jabs go straight in the system .. what do you want to do bul up with size or be ripped and lean its horses for corses different supplements for different use .. all the best with your use but my advice as from experience is make sure u listen to your own body while on them .. i.e any unusual head aches stomach crammps of pulpatations just be careful all the best

Your correct about the liver> Dbol and most orals are what they call 17aa steroids, which means they have been altered at the 17th carbon position in a lab specifically so it stays alive/survives the 1st time it passes through your liver. it has to pass through twice. every pill. NOW DBOL is also hepTOXIC..that means basiclly ITS POISON. pure poison. FACT. So every pill will be funnelling poison through you liver twice...NICE?! dbol is actually just another test product. you will get water retention with it/build up of estrogen.

IT AINT A NICE EASY STARTER DRUG!

cheers:>

Edited by bonnie1

My last responce on this subject! promice. Ok ive been a member 2 days. im not a great hunter! i have a jack russell, called jack. i profess to know nowt about dogs or guns or many of the subjects here. lamping etc etc. BUT i likes them! im a man. i wish i had time in the past and access to do more but i didnt. i love beating with my jack and my friend a gun whose spaniels i walk on the shoot. gets me out in the fresh air aswell, in our cracking countryside. of course ive done the usual stuff without a clue of trying to catch bunnies with me mates labrador when a kid etc etc but if anything it was stupid but it made me love the chase!! the only dog i will profess to know about is a spur dog...NOW fishing is my game!! ill match anyone on that!! big statement! Everything i take from sea is ate. there is no waste. over the years we have specifically targeted the species were after(crabs and lobsters mostly) with very little by catching, and what we would catch that we didnt target..ie conger in pots cod etc would be sold or given away for meals. there was no waste. im a good fish hunter!!

i joined here to make freinds not make enemys and believe me i wont make any enemys, ill run away first! maybe and just my luck the bloody first subject i seen when i joined was on roids! tut tut to myself! just my luck. ANY POST i make is jus my opinion i profess to be master of nothing. I have read this back and many other articles on here so far already and see some people dont like NOT BEING TOP DOG, or they simply have to be top dog and best at everything. i dont want involved in that however irony is not lost on me so beware that type of person im no mug/a coward yes but no mug. like silly comments i wouldnt waste my time on this subject..sure but u waste ur time on your favourite subject? let me waste my time on mine!

Boys and girls me names rab im 38, thanks for the great welcome. i love this site and all your posts. sooo much great info. this site is a credit to you all. maybe even get some real good friends from here.?

cheers

ps, if anyone does wanna discuss pro's and cons on roids jus ask im cool, or any advice on training bodybuilding naturally. you know there are lots of 'secrets' once you think you have hit that wall that can take you beyond, and you will get as big and strong and keep it, unlike steroid users. for instance. eating at the right time (timing/crucial). knowing how much protein you need, every 3 hours, how much protein your body can handle every 3 hours, etc etc. and of course there are overlooked foods. super foods. alot of beginners think steak!! steak, meat head big muscles. dont think fqat content, sugar content etc. ill give everyone a tip here and now. good quality protein> kangaroo meat. bet ur man custy aint on that!! :> there are loads of tried and tested good tips and secrets out there to take yourslef to the next level without cheating and DYING.

Pss. im not at sea anymore. i do still go fishing. i work for ...a local council..cringe..duck! not guna tell ya where because i dont want abuse about your bins etc!! :> but it does mean i have time on my hands god willing to try harder in the field.

Edited by bonnie1
  • Like 2

Simoman on here should be able to help, the man is a collossus, I've never seen such a huge, well defined physique.

He looks like he is carved from oak.

:thumbs:

Thanks Aaron and you know i will continue to help you when i can :showoff: :showoff: :weight_lift2: :ninja:

welcome to the forum bonnie1, so nice to read posts with such obvious knowledge and a lack of ego, all the best :signthankspin:

Simoman on here should be able to help, the man is a collossus, I've never seen such a huge, well defined physique.

He looks like he is carved from oak.

:thumbs:

Thanks Aaron and you know i will continue to help you when i can :showoff: :showoff: :weight_lift2: :ninja:

welcome to the forum bonnie1, so nice to read posts with such obvious knowledge and a lack of ego, all the best :signthankspin:

Thank you very much, kind welcome again. Great site great people. ive read some of your posts and love them, better than any book, what a good idea a site like this is. real good proper first hand info. supurb, thumbs up. reading is a great passion of mine so im guna be very happy here.

thanks again one and all for an unexpected but very kind welcome

Nolvadex certainly isnt the most potent ancillary but probably the safest as it doesnt reduce the amount of estrogen in your body and actually keeps some floating around which of course will benefit muscle growth.Estrogen being important to the immune system,lipids etc will show an improvement,estrogen receptors and all that carry on.....as Bonnie says probably too technical to get right into on a hunting website :D

Anyway,for contest prep you will actually be sucking most if not all the estrogen out of your body.....the long and the short of it is the lad asking the questions probably will take the steroid route....ive seen a huge number of lads ask the sort of questions he is asking,get the same answers he is getting....and then go right ahead and do it anyway !!......so i tend to go with the idea of recommending educating themself rather than simply saying dont do it as we all know what happens when youngsters are told not to do something ... :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • 3 weeks later...

Have thought about roids myself but decided id rather just have a good diet and train hard. I have been training half hearted sort of thing, mainly a poor diet that isnt consistant enough. I said i would do the roids then got offered some think he said it was decca but shit myself when i saw the needle haha. Putting anything in your body that you dont fully know about imo is stupid. Say the same to certain friends who think what they sniff is actually good coke.

Anyone got any good bulking diets while were on the subject seems to be alot of experience and knowledge here?

the other thing about training is "CONCISTANCY" i remember years ago reading an artical or a book , larry scott, (1966) mr olympia some of the old fellas may remember him, realy round biceps.

any way he had only missed 3 planned workouts in 10 years, and i think they were due to being ill. he never used the excuse of not enough time in the day,,, his dedication was such that he got up at 4am evryday to fit training in , as he had a lot of bussnes intrests to attend to during the day. i know thats an extream example,, but just shows his dedication,,

Just start comping on creatin. Ya willy wont fall off then haha.

If you want some self confidence then learn to box instead of make your body look weird.

All of the people i know that work out to make themselves look big do it just to make themselves look tougher, but really the are big useless lumps

Agreed> if i could do it again id stick to creatine l.arginine whey and maybe glucosimine. all legal all ok. OLD NOG, how did i forget in my original post to mention DOING STERIODS will ruin your sex life. IMPOTENCE....seriously now do we need to go any futher??? Do steriods lose your wood...SIMPLES!

Agree totally, do boxing, done that myself for seven years...hard hard hard disciplined training, nowhere to hide, i honestly rekon it was reason i left boxing and took the easy root of pumping myself up on roids. Coward, no will power...boxing straight is for winners. Learns you [bANNED TEXT] for life aswel.

good luck

Shame you didnt stick with the boxing mate,and the honesty in your posts does you credit :thumbs: I just hope others listen to your good advice,welcome to the site.