foxes

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Runforyourlife i will tell you why lads want that many numbers in a night, and am not on about doubled up! its about testing your dog, so whats the problem with that? better than having a fat bull

Wats the big deal about killing large numbers of quarry you cannot eat or sell????????

RFYL do you know these lads personally?? Im pretty sure they very rarely smash gates and drive across fields they much prefer to call a fox in.   As for mullering all the foxes these lads put the m

Posted Images

i think a lot of people r bitching about them cos they cant do them sort of numbers in a month never mind one nite.but i bet some of the same lads would use the wrecking crew dogs for stud r have used them.

What a load of shit. I havent seen anyone bitching about them... Why would you want to kill that many in a night, unless you was out with the land owners, game keepers etc... Go on give me a reason why you would like to kill 10 fox in a night.. To prove to yourself that you are a shit hot huntsman. Or to desimate your permission in a single evening...Only one person after that, thats the farmer.. :thumbs:

i dont think that thay do permishon :whistling: ...just fill up and drive boys..and if its there run it .:yes: out there heads on coke and red bull.......:o so it may be one fox every few mile...:thumbs:

You dont know them guys, they have loads of permision. your out of line with that anyone on this website should have nothing to do with you, just sound like a rat. you shold be sent to coventry...you know what i mean.

i have not been following this topic since i posted as i think that the DVD was good entatinment like i have said before on recking crew threads, and no affence intended, but if i have to drive all night, i drink coke and red bull. and mcdonalds coffee, to stay awake. as for the permission thing,i dont no nobody that dont get the what ifs, when they drive past a feild with a lamp on there knee, no affence intended. all the best x38

i think a lot of people r bitching about them cos they cant do them sort of numbers in a month never mind one nite.but i bet some of the same lads would use the wrecking crew dogs for stud r have used them.

What a load of shit. I havent seen anyone bitching about them... Why would you want to kill that many in a night, unless you was out with the land owners, game keepers etc... Go on give me a reason why you would like to kill 10 fox in a night.. To prove to yourself that you are a shit hot huntsman. Or to desimate your permission in a single evening...Only one person after that, thats the farmer.. :thumbs:

i dont think that thay do permishon :whistling: ...just fill up and drive boys..and if its there run it .:yes: out there heads on coke and red bull.......:o so it may be one fox every few mile...:thumbs:

i take it u no these lads very'' well then... to come out with a statement as bold as that'' OUT THERE HEADS ON COKE N REDBULL....

on the dvd thay stop of at a garage for what looks like cafeine based drinks as i would if iwas on the road all night ...no malice intened ....

i take it u no these lads very'' well then... to come out with a statement as bold as that'' OUT THERE HEADS ON COKE N REDBULL....

on the dvd thay stop of at a garage for what looks like cafeine based drinks as i would if iwas on the road all night ...no malice intened ....

AM I READING THIS RIGHT' CAFEINA BASED DRINKS'' IT WAS A BOTTLE OV STRAWBERRY WATER'' FOR FUCKS SAKE... N U MEANT COKE A COLA... HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE U SEEN OFF THERE HEADS' WITH COKE A COLA N RED BULL..... OV COURSE SOME OV THEM DRINK RED BULL'' IT DOSE JUST WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN MAKES U ALERT.... THESE LADS DRIVE FOR 4 HOURS BEFOUR THAY EVEN START TO LAMP... N IF THERE WAS NO MALICE INTENDED'' WHY PUT OUT THERE HEADS''''''''

Guest hairybush

hi BUSHER,

dont jump on me pls. Can i ask how well do you actually know them? Just wondering because you seem to be getting quite wound up..It looks like a touchy subject for you mate.. Have you followed the wrecking crew from the beginning?????

my opinion is anyone that has to put a teerier on a fox that has just been ran for 5 or 10 minetes then drag it from its hiding place and through it to 2 26 to 27 inch tts bull crosses says onli one thing to me what were all forgeting aswell is its people like this that helped contribute to the ban being inforced and are keeping it there the more people that do that type of lamping are just causing more problems for everyone els

hi BUSHER,

dont jump on me pls. Can i ask how well do you actually know them? Just wondering because you seem to be getting quite wound up..It looks like a touchy subject for you mate.. Have you followed the wrecking crew from the beginning?????

any body has the right to reply'' to that d.v.d .... n the lads have took it on the chin'' good n bad comments'' n now the d.v.d is out in the open.. thats what thay have to do' thay no that... but what thay dont have to do' is read utter shite'' about them being coke heads n idiots smashing farmers property etc'' that was wrote about them'' u think these lads r kids' these lads have sons that luv hunting' n read these posts'' what would u do if your son or daughter'' read that the people ur dad hunts with'' day or night.. are coke heads n crack pots.. this went way beond a d.v.d n talking fox dogs... x38 does not even no any ov the lads personally'' he spouts about'' n if he did he would have thought twice about a statement like that.... as to ur question mate'' thay was never the wrecking crew'' as been seid time n time again'' just a daft name somebody threw at them n the d.v.d... how well do i no them'' as well as thay no me..... ATB..B

• Like 1

Fair play, if some one else came up with the daft name. I asked because I would of thought less of them, if that was what they called themselves.

From what I've seen of the vid, looks like they enjoy there hunting, and many they have many more years of it.

Guest blitz

You dont know them guys, they have loads of permision. your out of line with that anyone on this website should have nothing to do with you, just sound like a rat. you shold be sent to coventry...you know what i mean.

i have not been following this topic since i posted as i think that the DVD was good entatinment like i have said before on recking crew threads, and no affence intended, but if i have to drive all night, i drink coke and red bull. and mcdonalds coffee, to stay awake. as for the permission thing,i dont no nobody that dont get the what ifs, when they drive past a feild with a lamp on there knee, no affence intended. all the best x38

no offence intended mate ,my arse ,out there heads on coke and red bull.....your statement... :thumbdown: seems bit of back peddaling here.why say such a statement ,then come back with utter bullshit.....and still everyone who slagged the dvd off have,nt made a effort to go with the lads for a nights lamping.if the lads wanted the dvd to hit the market and make them some money it would have been edited and made to look like a warrener film with every fox cought.

post-17649-0-67547000-1300292437_thumb.jpg

this is only thing mentioned on dvd :toast:

Guest PIKEYLAMPER

I think we can confirm x38 had realised how much of a prat he sounded. Bad thing gettin personal from behind a computer. These lads have took the stick an still they have invited lads out. Fair play lads. At least x38 has semi apologised for spouting dirt. Must have been hard realising how much of a CLOWN you are..

Keep at it WRECKIN CREW. I look forward to the next DVD... X38 must be hard gettin back under your rock..

Guest hairybush

hi BUSHER,

any body has the right to reply'' to that d.v.d .... n the lads have took it on the chin'' good n bad comments'' n now the d.v.d is out in the open.. thats what thay have to do' thay no that... but what thay dont have to do' is read utter shite'' about them being coke heads n idiots smashing farmers property etc'' that was wrote about them'' u think these lads r kids' these lads have sons that luv hunting' n read these posts'' what would u do if your son or daughter'' read that the people ur dad hunts with'' day or night.. are coke heads n crack pots.. this went way beond a d.v.d n talking fox dogs... x38 does not even no any ov the lads personally'' he spouts about'' n if he did he would have thought twice about a statement like that.... as to ur question mate'' thay was never the wrecking crew'' as been seid time n time again'' just a daft name somebody threw at them n the d.v.d... how well do i no them'' as well as thay no me..... ATB..B

OK, thats fair enough. can you tell me what happened to them from a video they once did. About 5 or 6yrs ago... Especially to 2 of them?

Cant beleive that everyone is sticking to them now, because someone starts throwing there weight about.

hi BUSHER,

OK, thats fair enough. can you tell me what happened to them from a video they once did. About 5 or 6yrs ago... Especially to 2 of them?

Cant beleive that everyone is sticking to them now, because someone starts throwing there weight about.

whos throwing there weight about''' no i cant'' ENLIGHTEN us plz do......