Racey bull x or heavy bull x?

163480_172893426078716_100000741802406_381562_1454319_n.jpg:icon_eek: if you see these out together :icon_redface: run for your life as its my :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: daughter nd she slips him on people nd owt that moves,,but she is bad to the bone i tell you,nd also barred from walking him ever again :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: but she is very crafty so be warned!!!

al take my chances pal, if i have to learn the hard way so be it..... :thumbs:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not bothered , they both serve a purpose , and do it well

One like this one, my one lol.

The big headed bit don't make one bit of difference, as my old mate used to say, big heads don't catch foxes, long legs do..!   Though so far, looks like I'm the only one who would go for the strong

Posted Images

racey over heavy everytime,half x prob be no use to me just tend to favour the 1/4 bull,iv always wondered is a half x really bred to run? each to their own i say and what they use it for :thumbs:

i know what u mean but there is always the half crosses that throw to the racey side like this on of mine 23 1/2 tts 55 lb 12 month old

nice dog'' no its a half cross.... but what bull lines is it out ov mate.. ATB..B

I have a racey one that I plan to work after the summer. When I picked her up the kids liked the most heavy set one in the litter so I picked him up at the same time half knowing he might end up just being a pet. He isn't much slower than my others so might turn out decent yet although I have a feeling he is a bit too soft but won't know until I slip him for the first time.

mines the softest dog i've ever owned (in house) he's 2nd gen 1st cross but when we're out that all changes, one of the first times we were out this season we slipped the other dog on a fast bunny a distance away so was a long run and mine was going mental that i woulnt let him go ending up having to wrestle him to the ground and he was biting me to let him go, was actually quite scary :icon_redface: and i was thinking what have i got into with this lad. anyway i gave him a bit of a hiding (nothing too bad) and took him back to the car, since then he's never done it, but his drive is unbelievable and im always careful with him.

i run both a heavy and a racey bull x 2 be onest there both good on the quarry i hunt but the heavy dog has a its own youse and so does the racy 1 but if i was only able 2 keep 1 it would be the the racy 1 as its more of a allrounder

:thumbs:

post-51678-0-17567800-1299942838_thumb.jpg

racey over heavy everytime,half x prob be no use to me just tend to favour the 1/4 bull,iv always wondered is a half x really bred to run? each to their own i say and what they use it for :thumbs:

i know what u mean but there is always the half crosses that throw to the racey side like this on of mine 23 1/2 tts 55 lb 12 month old

nice dog'' no its a half cross.... but what bull lines is it out ov mate.. ATB..B

pie lines mate :thumbs: