• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not bothered , they both serve a purpose , and do it well

One like this one, my one lol.

The big headed bit don't make one bit of difference, as my old mate used to say, big heads don't catch foxes, long legs do..!   Though so far, looks like I'm the only one who would go for the strong

Posted Images

racey every time ,thats is what lurchers and longdogs were bred 2 run ,in the other hand big boys are equal enough 2 the task :thumbs:

my racey bullx ,millie first 7 now 26tts and still going strong 1/4 bull 1/4 deerhound 1/2 grey

STA71842.jpg

STA72453.jpg

STA71855.jpg

and her son rocky ,14month 25 tts,bull/deerhound/ with a bit airedale from the grandsire

STA72455.jpg

STA72484.jpg

STA72451.jpg

Edited by rocky1

I like mine racy but strong built. I like a dog that can move, not a one job dog. :thumbs: Have to add that jimmys bitch is a superb example of a well put together bitch :yes: Always liked ryfudd to as you know whitey :thumbs:

ahhh bless you kay anyone would think you want her :whistling: :whistling: get a pic of jodie up now thats a bitch id have any day always have and always will love that bitch :yes: :yes: hows she doing after her injury???? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I like mine racy but strong built. I like a dog that can move, not a one job dog. :thumbs: Have to add that jimmys bitch is a superb example of a well put together bitch :yes: Always liked ryfudd to as you know whitey :thumbs:

Ha Ha Ha between you and alan labsandlurtchers other half i have to keep my eyes open with you to just in case you try to pinch him. :ninja: Hope all the dogs are keeping well ;)

Jimmy, your dead right with your big head = etc

Though what i'm reffering too is that when it comes to catching stuff, thats where it don't make the difference.

Yer, a good strong head can come in very handy sometimes but as long as a dogs bonce is in proportion and the dog is all in good proportion then that'll do...! With good bull blood in your dog you should never need breed for a big head, point is, no one should ever look to head size when breeding anyway, there are much, much more important qualitys that we all should strive for when breeding, in any type of Lurcher! :thumbs:

spot on :thumbs: when you read about (best) pit dogs, the one thing all the old time breeders bred for was dogs that were (game)= heart. Big heads or big dogs or hard biters was great, but if they were not Game they didnt last long. :yes:

ahhh bless you kay anyone would think you want her :whistling: :whistling: get a pic of jodie up now thats a bitch id have any day always have and always will love that bitch :yes: :yes: hows she doing after her injury???? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:laugh: nobody would ever guess would they :laugh: I said you can have jodie when she has retired :whistling: she back on full time and running as if nothing happened now, just as the seasons comeing to an end :thumbdown: Leahs my fave though.

Ha Ha Ha between you and alan labsandlurtchers other half i have to keep my eyes open with you to just in case you try to pinch him. :ninja: Hope all the dogs are keeping well ;)

:laugh: don't drink too many beers and you should jeep alert :laugh: My lot are all good at the mo :thumbs: