• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put your cocks away lads, and get the thread back on track.

Yous are all laughable. Even the most mentally challenged dogman would realize that a fit and healthy red stag in its prime is NEVER going to be had with one dog.   I work alongside reds every day w

theres a pic in one of darcy books of a stag taken with two bull crosses. . .

Posted Images

£500 to a blind person may be.. anyway ducky poo keep dreaming of

using the timmy dog over a bitch because it is not happening! and

if it ever does happen just remember you will be wakeing up and eating

your sugar puffs not long after because it will all be a dream.

£500 to a blind person may be.. anyway ducky poo keep dreaming of

using the timmy dog over a bitch because it is not happening! and

if it ever does happen just remember you will be wakeing up and eating

your sugar puffs not long after because it will all be a dream.

ill use your kerry blue then :thumbs:

mr bloggs you duckypoo's relative? talking shit too! you wouldnt waste

your credit on a phone call unless it was to talk about a collie x!

i'm starting to think you don't have a clue what you are on about :tongue2:

if you was lucky duckypoo but the curly coat would suit you!

and bloggs you know i know you used to be in too your collie

x dogs or was it a bitch? the one you really rated?

if you truly knew me, then you would know that the words collie an rated would never pass my lips :blink:

no chance theres a video of 10 dogos and a pitbull on one and the poor f****r is still going when all the dogs are f****d :thumbdown: :thumbdown: id post it but its not hunting just mindless cruelty :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

thats the biggest point for me an one thats being missed by most here mate. some dogs i would like to think could do it in the end, but it aint sport, it aint neccessary, and its downright f***ing cruel, not to mention stupid. just hope there arent some young lads on here with big dogs thinking 'i bet ours can'. could all end in tears

well said mate :thumbs:

Well in that case, lets not hunt at all. Lets all turn veggy. Because hunting involves cruelty (depending on your definition). Is it cruel when wolves make a kill on a large stag? This is no different! It isnt neccessary to hunt rabbits with dogs, it isnt neccessary to hunt jack all with dogs. The reason we do it is a hell of alot deeper than that, and the reason people will try their dogs on the mightiest quarry in this country is for that same reason.

killing something quickly fairly for food or sport is not the same. personally i never hunt anything one of us cant eat. personally i have nothing against hunting much larger quarry (legally obviously in the right country) but theres a difference between doing it right and putting your dogs at risk at the quarry at uneccessary stress and a nasty end, i could see dead dogs and a stag dying slowly and painfully somewhere. there aint nothing mighty in that!

nothing wrong with hunting large quarry within the dogs limit and size range but a stag is massive!

• Like 1

no chance theres a video of 10 dogos and a pitbull on one and the poor f****r is still going when all the dogs are f****d :thumbdown: :thumbdown: id post it but its not hunting just mindless cruelty :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

thats the biggest point for me an one thats being missed by most here mate. some dogs i would like to think could do it in the end, but it aint sport, it aint neccessary, and its downright f***ing cruel, not to mention stupid. just hope there arent some young lads on here with big dogs thinking 'i bet ours can'. could all end in tears

well said mate :thumbs:

Well in that case, lets not hunt at all. Lets all turn veggy. Because hunting involves cruelty (depending on your definition). Is it cruel when wolves make a kill on a large stag? This is no different! It isnt neccessary to hunt rabbits with dogs, it isnt neccessary to hunt jack all with dogs. The reason we do it is a hell of alot deeper than that, and the reason people will try their dogs on the mightiest quarry in this country is for that same reason.

killing something quickly fairly for food or sport is not the same. personally i never hunt anything one of us cant eat. personally i have nothing against hunting much larger quarry (legally obviously in the right country) but theres a difference between doing it right and putting your dogs at risk at the quarry at uneccessary stress and a nasty end, i could see dead dogs and a stag dying slowly and painfully somewhere. there aint nothing mighty in that!

nothing wrong with hunting large quarry within the dogs limit and size range but a stag is massive!

:thumbs: :thumbs: