Footballer Ashley Cole shoots student with air gun

Okay forget he's on over a hundred grand a week. He took an air rifle into his place of work and accidentally shot a student part-timer there because he had no idea it was loaded.... He took an airgun into his place of work and deliberately pointed it at this lad and BANG!

We already know Cole is an overpaid dumbasfuck footballer. Look at the wife he cheated on!!!

You can see the level of journalism in the UK when, according to the Mail, he had an air rifle that looks something like a bolt action Remington centrefire. In the Sun he had an Air Arms S410 with a "Nightscope" (WTF?) which (quote) "Is the most powerful airgun anyone can legally buy without a licence. And they are available for up to £150! The Sun even dragged in a Barrister and gun law "expert" who cited a case of a girl being accidentally killed with an airgun that only produced 4.5 ft/lbs "so this is rifle is over twice that power!"

This is the level of dim f**kwit in Britain today. WHAT ELSE SHOULD WE EXPECT?!

As for air rifles going on firearm level licencing. Bring it on. I'll have all mine tuned up to FAC power in a day!

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay forget he's on over a hundred grand a week. He took an air rifle into his place of work and accidentally shot a student part-timer there because he had no idea it was loaded.... He took an airgun

What a compleat f'in prick this man is.. Off all the people, a high profile footballer.   The club will say he had permission to shot there,wont they.   The lads no dout been bunged a packet.to k

Alter my buying choice if it does I can tell you! Some lovely FAC Theos going dirt cheap!

Edited to say by the way I finally shot a bunny, saw it roll, do a breakdance, then disappear down a hole that I thought he was 4 foot further away from!

Edited by secretagentmole

i also think he should be charged!!! :thumbs:

A Surrey police spokesman said:

"We can confirm that while no direct allegation has been made to Surrey police, the matter has been brought to our attention through reports in the media, and we will be contacting the club in due course to establish whether any criminal offence has been committed." :icon_eek:

i cant believe the highlighted comment!

he has took an air rifle to a place,where he has no verbal/written consent!

also it was "loaded" during the journey to the place!

just for starters there is two laws broken!

also its an air rifle (weapon) only when its used to cause harm,which in this case it is!!

i hope for our sake! he gets what any individual would get in this type of offence!

lets face it he has committed an offence!! end ov :censored:

regards

davy

What a compleat f'in prick this man is..

Off all the people, a high profile footballer.

The club will say he had permission to shot there,wont they.

The lads no dout been bunged a packet.to keep him quiet. But what winds me is the police saying, we will talk to the club,,,,why,,,its that dick they need to talk to not the club...

This has indeed been a bad week for our sport...

Look at the newerk show,,hundreds of true hunters,many with guns with them, not one ounce of trouble. But its the pricks like cole that draw the attension of the press..

Hundreds of guns and people in one place,no probs

One over paid prick,,,an the worlds ending.

Andy

• Like 1

isnt it funny how he never accidently shot john terry, or any other 120k a week stars? no, of all the people at the ground he pointed it at a 21 year old student working at the club. who probably idolises wa*kers like him. i would hazzard a guess at saying he probably new it was loaded but being as thick as everyone says he is, did not realise the damage an air rifle could do to somebody. i know thats a wild assumption but if it was my 21 year old brother i would be boiling. there not all like this pillock..

Just playing devils advocate .I have a friend who works at the Chelsea grounds he often tells me about a bloke that comes in to shot the pigeons from time to time .So an air gun in that enviroment is not that strange .Also I think not knowing that a pcp airgun with a mag is loaded is possible .With a spring gun it is more obvious because you have to cock the gun with effort and put a pellet in the breach rather than just pull a little lever .BUT A GOLDEN RULE DONT PIONT A GUN AT ANY ONE WAS NOT FOLLOWED .I think the big problem is the news papers are making a big thing out of it at airgun users expence .GUN SEX FOOTBALLER sells there crapy papers to the sheeple .

If the magazine is locked in the damned gun then you should assume it is loaded, no excuses, we would not get any let off for such an excuse. You own it, you should know how it works is what we would be told. So he has committed a criminal offence of having dishcarged a loaded firearm at somebody!

That is the piont if the gun is loaded and you just take out the mag the gun is still loaded unless you shoot it.to someone with a NEW GUN the mistake of not shooting it is possible and the fact he pionts a gun at someone shows he has little experiance with guns.