ghosts, any sightings?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES.

Is there any need if you don't like the girl then get on and tell her instead of all the bitchy little comments it makes you look a right cock :thumbdown:

haha he likes to watch me in the shower, I am sure he doesn't mind lol

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES. :whistling::whistling:

i take it your gay then mate :whistling:

SORRY MATE,WIFE AND 2 KIDS.PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT SAW HER AND THOUGHT ,LETS GET MY KIT OFF AND GET LOADS OF ATTENTION.WOULD WORK IF SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE. :thumbdown:

SO YOU WOULD SAY NO THEN :thumbs:

YES MATE.DONT LIKE SLAPPERS IM AFRAID.

• Like 2

am telllin ya now av seen it and it was more than once........ :big_boss:

what did ya see like mate? Don't think i beleive in them but watched a tv program with cctv from bars and stuff and some strange footage and +,eyes dont lie.

i walked up to the bathroom and a bitch from time ago was there :big_boss: my dad seen her to..no bull shit :thumbs:

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES. :whistling::whistling:

SORRY MATE,WIFE AND 2 KIDS.PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT SAW HER AND THOUGHT ,LETS GET MY KIT OFF AND GET LOADS OF ATTENTION.WOULD WORK IF SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE. :thumbdown:

YES MATE.DONT LIKE SLAPPERS IM AFRAID. :blink:

Is there any need if you don't like the girl then get on and tell her instead of all the bitchy little comments it makes you look a right cock :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Like 4

what did ya see like mate? Don't think i beleive in them but watched a tv program with cctv from bars and stuff and some strange footage and +,eyes dont lie.

i walked up to the bathroom and a bitch from time ago was there :big_boss: my dad seen her to..no bull shit :thumbs:

You got no reason to bullshit. What do you mean by, ''a bitch from a time ago'' haha.

Touch wood i will never see anything strange. I'm having an hour or 2 out lamping on my todd tonight, i will be scitzed out of my brains now!! :blink:

You got no reason to bullshit. What do you mean by, ''a bitch from a time ago'' haha.

Touch wood i will never see anything strange. I'm having an hour or 2 out lamping on my todd tonight, i will be scitzed out of my brains now!! :blink:

seen my dads old terrier mate...she was there..just sitting there she was..

Is there any need if you don't like the girl then get on and tell her instead of all the bitchy little comments it makes you look a right cock :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

JUST SEEING HOW SHE REACTS AFTER SOME OF THE SHITE SHE HAS CAUSED TO CERTAIN MEMBERS ON HERE.SAYING MY BIT AND IF PEOPLE WANT ME DELETED THEN FAIR ENOUGH.CHEERS MOUSE.

• Like 2

seen my dads old terrier mate...she was there..just sitting there she was..

Got ya now mate. ii might sound like an idiot now but thats me not lamping tonight :icon_redface:

JUST SEEING HOW SHE REACTS AFTER SOME OF THE SHITE SHE HAS CAUSED TO CERTAIN MEMBERS ON HERE.SAYING MY BIT AND IF PEOPLE WANT ME DELETED THEN FAIR ENOUGH.CHEERS MOUSE.

Aint got any problem with you saying your bit and if you have a problem with her then thats fine but just get on and say whatever you need and move on :thumbs:

No bigger sceptic than me. I've always said ghosts/paranormal etc is a load of bollox, but the last hotel we had was about 400 years old and i saw and experienced really freaky stuff there.

Locking up one night, i bent down to unplug some lights and the dog started whining, looked at her and her tail was right under her belly and she was looking straight into the fully lit kitchen. I looked and for a split second there was a man standing there looking at me. He was wearing one of those old dark jackets with brass buttons like sailors used to wear. Complete Tena moment !!

I left everything else switched on and shot upstairs so fast the fecking carpet followed me :laugh:

Another time, me hubby and little 'un were upstairs eating our dinner at the kitchen table. I was sat facing into the living room, chatting away, when for a few seconds everything seemed to slow right down, like i was stuck in treacle or summat, and as i was looking towards the living room i saw a white, blurred " figure " speed partially across the room. It vanished as abruptly as it had appeared. As soon as it had gone, the treacle feeling vanished too. Christ on a bike that scared me. I hated living there.