O-K-a-a-y. German takes direct action against paedo!

Quote from would you believe the Guardian.

"Last December German Helmut Seifert cut the knackers off the 57-year-old 'boyfriend' of his 17-year-old daughter with a kitchen knife. That's the way to do it, sir; grasp the issue at its root. Don't telephone the man and sound him out. Just saw off his nuts. Sure as eggs is eggs, he won't do it again, will he? Direct action. It works every time."

Raise a glass to Helmut. :drink::boogie::cheers:

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quote from would you believe the Guardian.   "Last December German Helmut Seifert cut the knackers off the 57-year-old 'boyfriend' of his 17-year-old daughter with a kitchen knife. That's the way to

I used to be into older women! But at my age there are none left ????

i just think your a sad fat middle ages man who spends his evenings on hunting life and is unaware that his wife is getting banged by every bloke with a pulse, and your kids probably hate you.

Age of consent in Germany is 14.

Thats way too low in my opinion. Ages of consent should be different depending on the partners age I think. 2 17 year olds having sex is one thing but a 60 year old guy having sex with a 17 year just seems very very very wrong to me.

I may have missed out in my late teens as I had a thing for older women. When I was 18 my girlfriend was 26.

Age of consent in Germany is 14.

Thats way too low in my opinion. Ages of consent should be different depending on the partners age I think. 2 17 year olds having sex is one thing but a 60 year old guy having sex with a 17 year just seems very very very wrong to me.

I may have missed out in my late teens as I had a thing for older women. When I was 18 my girlfriend was 26.

many a fine tune came from an old fiddle