O-K-a-a-y. German takes direct action against paedo!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quote from would you believe the Guardian.   "Last December German Helmut Seifert cut the knackers off the 57-year-old 'boyfriend' of his 17-year-old daughter with a kitchen knife. That's the way to

I used to be into older women! But at my age there are none left ????

i just think your a sad fat middle ages man who spends his evenings on hunting life and is unaware that his wife is getting banged by every bloke with a pulse, and your kids probably hate you.

????? are you thick, or just a wee bit stupid? cos i cannae make nowt a that last message :blink:

i was asked to put that thread up :laugh:

noo an away an fantasize oor yer exotic chavvy dogs :laugh:

"fantasize oor yer exotic chavvy dogs" pot kettle black

tell me where i have asked for any such threads

big diffrence asking to see a 1st season lurcher an wanting to talk shit aboot pitbulls lol

fact a the matter is mate, you are the laffin stock of all the other sites oot there :bye:

????? are you thick, or just a wee bit stupid? cos i cannae make nowt a that last message :blink:

big diffrence asking to see a 1st season lurcher an wanting to talk shit aboot pitbulls lol

fact a the matter is mate, you are the laffin stock of all the other sites oot there :bye:

differance being you care what people think of you on a internet forum sasage i dont, you just spend all your days on here pal and i'll enjoy my life. :thumbs:

differance being you care what people think of you on a internet forum sasage i dont, you just spend all your days on here pal and i'll enjoy my life. :thumbs:

:kiss:

:laugh: judge has been told.....

speakin a kids :whistling:

i wont rise to it this time,but i do think you should take a real hard look at ya self..

look mate dont blame us for the wife running of with ya best mate..

run along now likkle boy :whistling:

apart from you lad i care what you think. :laugh:

:laugh: judge has been told.....

speakin a kids :whistling:

i wont rise to it this time,but i do think you should take a real hard look at ya self..

look mate dont blame us for the wife running of with ya best mate..

run along now likkle boy :whistling:

you been watching too much jeremy kyl wee man :whistling:

thought ye wernae gonna rise to it :blink:

kids eh, cannae help themselves :laugh:

really cos i think ye a sad pathetic skinny wee nerd, that only surrounds himself wae wee boys so they will laff at yer jokes an beleive all yer hype aboot yer foreign banned fighting breeds :laugh:

do yaself a favour, goo ootside gee yer heed a wobble an sort yaself oot, get oot an do some hunting, ye might just like it :laugh:

really cos i think ye a sad pathetic skinny wee nerd, that only surrounds himself wae wee boys so they will laff at yer jokes an beleive all yer hype aboot yer foreign banned fighting breeds :laugh:

do yaself a favour, goo ootside gee yer heed a wobble an sort yaself oot, get oot an do some hunting, ye might just like it :laugh:

i just think your a sad fat middle ages man who spends his evenings on hunting life and is unaware that his wife is getting banged by every bloke with a pulse, and your kids probably hate you. :thumbs:

• Like 1

i just think your a sad fat middle ages man who spends his evenings on hunting life and is unaware that his wife is getting banged by every bloke with a pulse, and your kids probably hate you. :thumbs:

im skinny, an middle aged, wife is fat an aint geting banged by no c**t, i wish she was, would save me doin her

an if my kids hate me, its all cos i bring them up right, dont want them turnin oot like you do we :icon_eek: